Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 253 Replies | Last Page

I just youtubed some episodes and OMG!!! I kinda wish I was one of those ladies that only put on like 5 pound! LOL Wowsers!

I can't find a complete episode though so I'm stuck wondering what happens at the end. I very much doubt I can find the series to buy here in Australia. I'll have to take a look online and see what I can find.

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies,
How's everyone doing today? Hoping to see more BFPs soon.

Yes that show! It is beyond me as to how these women could seriously claim they had NO idea there was another being inside them. Sorry, but I say these women are very irresponsible. Back where I'm from we'd say "Dey Wotless!!" At some point I'd expect the woman would go to a doctor or ER or somewhere and get checked out. really, that show disgusts me, i'm past the point of laughing.

I remember one episode I saw, the woman went to toilet and the baby came in the toilet. But she put her hand and caught the child. I felt like I could have gone through the TV and slapped her! What the neck! She went at least 32 weeks carrying a foetus and said she didn't know.

Sorry ladies if I have offended anyone, i'm just highly incensed about that topic.

AFM I'm thanking God everyday for his grace and mercies. So far, so blessed. My love bug is doing his thing and every now and then I feel him signaling as if to say, "Yes mama, i'm here" then I pat my midsection and say 'Amen'

My furnace decided to stop working on Tuesday , I'm having it checked today and praying it's a minor issue.

Stay blessed ladies, baby dust to us all

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

I thought the same thing, but now that I've watched it, we'll have to agree to disagree.

These stories are amazing!! The scenes where they're told they're pregnant (majority of them being when they're in labor) gives me chills. It reminds me of when I found out I was pregnant. I mean I had symptoms but ALL my tests (blood and urine) were coming back negative. I had my appendix out, I'd had scans....though, I was only at the beginning and she turned out to be a normal pregnancy, but these women are showing photos of when they were 8-9 months pregnant and they look completely normal. A lot of them even LOST weight during their pregnancy. No baby belly, no movement, no sickness or cravings. Life went on as normal or they'd pass off the few symptoms they did have as something else. Until WHAM! They're in labor!
Most of them know what it feels like to be pregnant, because most of them have done it once or twice before, so to have no hint of pregnancy and then suddenly they're in labor....the mind boggles.

I still remember the day I found out I was pregnant like it was yesterday. I thought I was dying and when the doctor said those words I was absolutely gob smacked and so shocked I couldn't speak.
I looked it up and apparently women won't feel much movement if the placenta is anterior.

It's so sad listening to the parents tell their story. When they get to the end they're always crying. The mother because she feels bad for not having known, therefor not getting prenatal care and for feeling like she put the health of her baby in jeopardy, and the father because he's reliving one of the scariest moments of his life. Suddenly he has this baby (most of which aren't moving and look dead when they come out) and their wife is bleeding, in shock, a complete mess or passed out. It's heartwarming hearing them talk about how much their wife and new baby mean to them. It's so sweet.

I don't remember DH ever crying over DD. I remember him smiling like crazy when he held her for the first time, but that's about all I remember before the drugs knocked me out.

Jess- Thanks for the hope.

The OPK is still close, but not quite on positive. DH is home tomorrow night so if I get a positive tomorrow I'll feel more confident.
CD23 and only just really getting EWCM since yesterday, so this is looking to be a 39ish day cycle.
Not long until I'll be joining you lovely ladies in the TWW! I can't wait to see a new round of BFP's!

Who's due to test soon?

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I hear you Chazz, That's partly why I just couldn't shake the feel that you are/were pregnant last cycle. But I know your bean is on the way.

Jess, though your friend finds out later in the pregnancy I totally respect that she finds out at least before she's in labor. how are you feeling otherwise, it's hard not to think of testing but the weekend will pass before you know it and soon you'll hopefully have good news

later ladies.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

IMO (some people may think differently) having a glass of wine around this time won't hurt. Little bean's placenta would not be working just yet. My fingers are crossed for you, Jess.

OPK's seem to be staying the same or getting lighter. Maybe I'm not going to ovulate this cycle...? I don't know.

Anyways just came in to say good morning and happy Friday from Australia xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hi all!! Just checking in..Sorry it's been a few days..Things have been crazy here. We had Miss Lulu's 1st bday party at our house over the weekend (30+ friends & family) so the majority of my time was taken up with that. Plus, work has been INSANE.

Big, fat smiley face on the digi OPK & 2 very nice dark lines on the cheapie. And....my husband is snoring next to me. We had another argument about baby#2 tonight. He told me after Lulu's party that he was ready..And we talked about it again this morning & I told him that it'd be good to "color" in the next 2 days...Then, we were talking while I was at work..and he said, well I'm not sure how ready I am. WTF!? You guys, I just can't keep having him play with my emotions, ya know? If he's not ready, 100%, that's FINE, just tell me that & leave it at that!!! Don't lead me to believe that there's a chance. Ugh. I'm just so confused and hurt..Again. And when I tried to bring it up, he completely shut down. I just don't know what to do.

I'm sorry for the lack of personals, I'm feeling kind of selfish tonight. I will catch them up ASAP.

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo