Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed to you both Jessica and Mari Ann. Only two weeks away from more BFP's hopefully!

Something strange happened yesterday, DD put her hand on my belly, rubbed it and said "Sssssh, baby is sleeping, okay?"

Hoping this is a good omen of things to come!

I'm thinking I will ovulate around the same time as last month, CD21. Which just happens to fall on V-day. Might have to organise some early morning nookie on that day as he leaves for work at 5am and get busy the night before, and tonight, and tomorrow....just so we have all our bases covered

I changed my countdown page so this months BBT is visible. Can someone please take a look at it for me and tell me if they've had similar temps? My temps are rather low (96 F) and they drop and rise quite dramatically now and then. I'm hoping this will still leave room for a biphasic chart, if that shall happen ;)

So much to do today and I really can't be asked. Best I go get started though.

Hope you all have a great weekend xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Yes Chantel I was ready lol

Another Lauren but spelled diff!! And you're in Cali too!!

I have a sister named Kristin.

I feel like I left out ppl :( sry...

I had a short intro so here goes again: I am 25 and dh is 24. We have been together since 2007. I knew him through my sister's dh. They tried playing matchmaker for 2 yrs. I was 4 mos preg when we meet for the first time. He was 16 & I was 18, too young for me and I had swore off guys becuse of the situation. Bby daddy got with best friend. My fav color is hott pink, I currently am not working, I am in school to achieve 3 Business degrees. I want to own my own business one day. I love photography, drawing, and music. Ummm idk there could be more I am missing but ds wants bannana splits so we are going to the store lol yummy, I love ice cream too hahaha!!!

12 years ago

Chantel- Thanks.. I don't always feel as amazing as I have been told but I do know what you mean. It takes a strong person to do my job.. You have to be caring enough to truly help them have a good elderly life and strong enough to help them pass on without being emotional to it.. I have had some pretty traumatic experiences but I have a new appreciation for the elderly and I LOVE them!!! That is why I have been with them for so long, it's just wearing on me a little!!!

Kristin- I love the name Elizabeth!!!! If you take out my middle name my initials are AM...

I know I am missing people but I'm not having a super fantastic day and my brain is like a mush... I want you all to know I am thinking of you and sending as much

AFM- Tonight is my last night for the IS and I have my !!! We started making plans to go to vegas in a couple of months and I would like to have 'fun' there but I will make the best of it if I were knocked up!!! Well ladies I am going to head to bed!!!! Talk to you all later!!!

12 years ago

12 years ago

12 years ago

Jessica, thanks, I know it's meant to rise when pregnant and I know most people are usually around the 97-98 F mark, but since AF started 18 days ago my temp has never gone over 97.5 and has been declining or jumping up almost daily and has gone as low as 95.9. I'm not sure if this is normal for most people and I'm not used to talking in Fahrenheit but in Celsius my temp has gotten as low as 35 which is pretty low! I always check it at 5am. I've set my alarm and my thermometer is on my bedside table, I just reach over and grab it.
This is the first time i've tracked BBT religiously, daily, but I did do some days in the middle of my cycle last cycle and they were between 97 and 98.
I'm so very confused and I don't even know why I care about my temp but I do LOL

Lauren, thank you, you're so amazingly sweet xx That information was interesting. I might Google too and see what i can find.
I have no idea what brought on the baby in my belly talk from DD. But I hope she speaks the truth.
Has DH considered a 'hippie' name as a middle name instead? I hope you get to sneak it in somehow!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Chantal- Your bbt chart looks a lot like mine before I started taking the Soy Isoflavones. Your AF even looks just like mine.. maybe one day or light flow followed by just spotting brown blood. Doctors never really went into finding out if I indeed had PCOS. But always said I had "possible" PCOS. Starting last year I began having very irregular periods and I do also have those dark skin patches listed as a symptom. BUT .. I was going to have you go check out my BBT's. I have one I kept track of before I tried SI's and it was pretty comparable to yours.. up and down, up and down. Then I have the current cycle where we conceived and you can see that the SI's seem to keep my temp pretty level. My average temp before O is 97.5- 97.7. Usually my dip just before O is about 97.2- 97.0.
Have doctors tried you out on clomid? or have you thought of trying Soy Isoflavones or have you??

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo