Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 253 of 253 Replies

Hey all!! Talless, so glad to hear from you, sorry your MS is giving you trouble!! Hope it gets better soon!!!

Jess!! I am rooting for you!!! I hope this is the cycle for you guys!!! GL and FX!!!

SO I started my new job today!! It doesn't feel like a job! It was freaking awesome!!! :) AnD DS started Daycare school today!!! It was awesome!! He loved it!!

Today is CD4 for me.. SOOOO SI are being started tonight.. I have to keep it all secret from DH which I am learning is difficult but thrilling at the same time!!! Now maybe I can surprise him with the news when it happens!! WOOT WOOT!!!

12 years ago

Hey ladies..Just checking in to see what's going on...OH & to add that I LOVE the FB page!! It's such a great place to go & get to know all of your ladies better..and to get some much needed advice & support!! Like here =)

@Talless: I'm sorry MS is sucky this time. I see that you are thankful nonetheless..It's funny how after you battle infertility or TTC for a long time, how even the things that suck the most (like MS) you are so, so thankful for. So different then mommas that get pregnant just by thinking about it..Excited to be following your journey =)

@Jess: I'm late to the party..But excited that you are now in the 2WW. I'll be joining you sometime this weekend..Hopefully this is the cycle you've been waiting for!!

@AshleyNicole: Congrats on the new job!! I'm so glad you like it!! And let me know about the SI. I've heard it's the same as the Clomid, w/o as many side effects?

AFM: I had my CD12 u/s today..a few days early...I was going to have it Monday (which would have been CD13) but my doctors nurses can be VERY moronic and had all my cycle dates & start dates, & Clomid dates WRONG. IDK if we will be staying there much longer. We NEVER had issues w/them when we were TTC #1. Now, it's but nothing but flubs. This cycles has had so many roadblocks, it will be a miracle if it works, lol. Anyway, I had one ROCKSTAR follicle measuring 27 (!!!) x 9 (or 19, I can't remember, all I heard was that big 27). The doctor wanted me to trigger w/Ovidrel tonight, but we are kind of tight on money (read, we had an unexpected student loan bill come in) and the shot w/o insurance is over $100. I have a good friend that conceived her last child w/Clomid & they didn't do the trigger, just used OPK's, so that is the way we will be going. I think I will ovulate tomorrow or Sunday. Let the fun part of this process begin!!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo