Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies!!! Ok so there is like black blood, like spotting so I know it's old but I am so worried since last year and the m/c... I'll keep you posted but I have a dr appt this coming Wed. so I will have a test done and check out about the blood. I will be getting the results of my endocervical curettage (ecc) from my colposcopy. Hopefully its nothing though. I am thinking positive!!!

Chantel, dh is thinking about all the expenses now of course. He didn't think it would happen. Unprotected for so long with no luck really. So now I am waiting for him to get off of work so we can discuss how we are going to get a new baby into our complicated lives. We can do it, but he is a planner and has to get every aspect planned out. That's part of why I love him. It's funny actually because this morning before he went to work I joked about being pg and he said no, it wont happen, cuz we always think it will. Then I told him when he went to work I would buy a test and text him a pic of the positive test, and he was not even entertaining the idea. Well I did and he was like, "REALLY!!!" lol He is excited and scared at the same time. It's cute.

12 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on your Loren!!!!!!!!!! Another Cali baby on the way!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED FOR YOU! BEYOND excited for you!

and can't wait to hear every detail as you progress!

Tell us how DH reacts! Is he kind of watching your every move and suspecting anything? I really had to downplay it to surprise him lol.

Oh that makes me so happy!

Jess and Ashley - congrats to you TOO ladies! Get your on! :)

AFM - DH just went to the store to pick up a craving I am having and just called me to let me know the store is completely OUT. Dangit! Oh well!

to you ladies and SO INCREDIBLY anxious to see more from all of you entering and IN the TWW!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 years ago

I edited the post above yours Lauren about dh's reaction, or well and how I told him.

12 years ago

Aww that is so cute! I can imagine his face when he opened the text.......

Lol

My DH is a planner too which is why it took so long to start trying but I too just love that about him.

It will all work itself out and the best part is....there is still 9 months before baby makes it here so lots of time to prep as you know!

So happy for you, Loren. Congrats again!

12 years ago

Haha That's what I keep telling my Dh, but he is like, we need a bigger house, new car, and baby stuff. I am like, there is 9 mos ahead of us, that is plenty of time to have something figured out.

12 years ago

Loren- Thats a nice pretty strong positive to me!!!! yayyy!!!! LOVE this thread.. lucky lucky lucky!! ! I wouldn't worry too much about the spotting. I am sure it is still from IB. If you have bad cramping and or red blood def get to a doctor. :)

Chantel and Jess- Your next ladies!! ;)

Ashley- yay girl.. now go get busy!! haha

AFM- oh my am I ever bloated and gassy today. Wanting orange juice today a lot.. must need that vitamin C. .. took a two hour nap I didn't sleep well last night I kept waking up nauseous but nothing too terrible but enough to make me feel like bleh.. but i was over heated too. When I wake up too hot nausea often accompanies. :) ok ladies.. more bfps!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you and yes the pg line is darker than the control line in person. I am still in shock!!

This is the month!! I feel more bfp's coming our way!!! Fingers x'd!!

12 years ago

Haha men are so funny. My DH is a planner/worrier too. He's a very careful person. I thought the news about his job and paycut would halt TTC but he surprised me by saying he wants to keep trying because no matter what, we'll make it work.

I bet DH was shocked, Loren. Wish I could have seen his face LOL

Just got back from the kid party. It was pirate themed and so much fun. It was great seeing my friends again.

I worked with them both on separate occasions and they met each other at one of my parties about 7-8years ago, then had kids and got married. See, I'm cupid :P

They asked us if we wanted to stick around and follow them down to their new place to hang out. I so wanted to, so, so bad, because I miss them so and our kids get along great (their middle girl and my daughter are only 3 weeks apart) but I'm just feeling really sick :( So we made plans to meet up next weekend instead, and go fishing

I did another OPK when I got home just to double check...it's really, very, extremely positive. EWCM. CP HSO....So I told DH "You need to make a deposit today"
No idea why the last OPK was faint. Must have not been concentrated enough pee. Thankfully I still have a pack of about 30 so I can POAS all I want.

I'm feeling positive this is the month too!! I can't wait for Jess's result

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo