Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather! It's a bit disrespectful for them to leave his body there like that, but I'm fairly certain he wasn't laying there for an hour like his body was, I'm fairly certain his soul soared before all of that.
I hope you find strength in the memories he left behind and the knowledge that you got to see him one last time.
Being pregnant makes hard things harder, the emotional roller coaster is worth it in the end.

My thoughts are with you and your family today, I hope that his memory helps ease their pain.

AFM- I'm going to call the doctor when they open in an hour and a bit. Not sure there's much they can do, but hoping they find me something because the drugs aren't working.

Sorry for lack of personals, my head is a swirly mess right now.

Hope you all have had a great weekend and Monday xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

So sorry for your loss... I am never good at these types of things.

Chantel I swear that you are pg with your symptoms.

Darn! I am drawing a blank... Ummm, well geez...

Moving on lol So today I was walking and I had a sharp shooting pain in my cervix/vagina again. It just happens sporadically. When it gets real bad its crippling. I have been dropped to my knees from it. I have been to the gyno for it and they did ultrasounds and pelvic exam and questions. Their only thought is it's Mittleshmirtz or endometriosis. I don't have them, or at least I don't have any symptoms of them. The Dr.s just don't seem to hear what I am telling them or they are baffled and just give any diagnosis they can think of.

Oh and as for the lucky list, I will say February 14. Tomorrow, lets see!!

12 years ago

Lucky List

Lynalice- Feb 25th
Chantel- March 1st
Ashley - March 3rd
Loren- February 14th
Jessica February 20th
Mari Ann - February 25??
Leelee ??
Ameliasmom0723 ??
Kaylee - ??
Blondy - ??

PREGNANT

Kristin - Due 15th September
Esperanza - Due 17th September
Lauren - Due 11th September
Talless - Due October 10th

Kristin!!! OMG, I AM SOOO SO sorry for your loss Hon!!! I am sending all the and I have for you and your family at this time!!!

12 years ago

Ashley, I'm so glad you are on top of things. I just realised how I'd messed it up LOL. I seriously need to get my head fixed. Doc app. tomorrow. They have none for today so I just have to suffer in silence. Gonna go buy some chocolate and chill out on the couch and watch some Scrubs season 2.

Takeaway for dinner tonight because I cannot be asked. So happy to finally have the house to myself. It was sister in laws last night in this house last night. I'm kinda excited to have my spare room back and the space to build my office but bad that I feel that way LOL

Dh left for work this morning and I have zero plans for this week so I'm going to rest as much as possible and hope this icky feeling goes away.

Happy Valentines beautiful ladies. I hope you get all the hugs, snuggles, spooning, you deserve

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

12 years ago

Thank you ladies for your prayers and well wishes. I was just super uber emo yesterday but I am better today. The funeral and memorial are next tuesday. He had a good long life and I have a ton of great memories. I only have one grandparent left... his wife, my grandmother. I have a feeling she won't be with us too much longer either. They were married for over 50 yrs and their health seems to fade at the exact same times. They even both had strokes in the same month about 7 yrs ago. So needless to say I am going to make sure I make extra time with her on tuesday.

I think the real bottom line is that I am overwhelmed, my grandfather dying, I am moving out of the state in late march, my husband is leaving for Korea in april and I am going to be a new mom all by myself in a new state. This is not helping things and I think it just all came to head yesterday in mass emotions. As far as valentines day.. we made no plans. I figured that I would not be that hungry which is most likely true so I think we are just gonna pick up some teriyaki or something idk yet what sounds good to me. Otherwise my bbs are getting swollen and big and all kinds of sore and my cm is extra extra thick.. looks like I am forming a good mucus plug. I also have some serious heartburn today.

Btrflyluv- I am glad its not just me. Pregnancy has given me TMJ. I have had it since about week 5. Its on the left side and it HURTS. Here is a weird trick that works for pain. Take your tongue and stick it straight out of your mouth for about 10 seconds. You will be able to move your jaw freely without pain.. temporarily but it always comes back unfortunately. Also still having CRAZY weird weird dreams. This morning I was having dreams that it snowed like ten feet and we had to dig out of the house and then yesterday I dreamt my old job was a circus and my old boss was a clown.. and there were talking horses lol.. i have no idea.

User Image

12 years ago

Today looks like a slow day on here.

Hello ladies, hope vday was good.

Afm: I didnt get af yesterday and today is drawing to an end and all I have is some cramps. I think I might buy a pg test tonight and take it in the am just to see what it says. Doubtful but worth a try and walmart has those 88¢ tests!!

How is everyoneone? Me? Ehhh is how I feel, sick again. Got a cough and it hurts sometimes in my lower abdomen when I do.

12 years ago

Loren! Sounds promising.

Kristen

Jess - lots of CM is a good sign but I think the other ladies said it was a side affect from the progesterone.

LOL at the TV show I didn't know I was pregnant. I didn't even know there was such a show. I may have to look it up, coz seriously! How can you not know you're pregnant?

Definitely not pregnant. I got a comment on one of my journal entries from a lovely lady who had similar symptoms and suggested getting my thyroid checked. I went to the doctor and he's done bloods for my thyroid but he thinks the dizzyness etc. is due to something putting pressure on my inner ear. He's given me more pills (which I haven't picked up yet as they are not covered by medicare so will probably be stupidly expensive, so I'm going to try and deal with it naturally) and some exercises to hopefully help dislodge it.
I'm feeling a little better today, but the world still moves now and then. He told me to take things easy; not move my head too much, no bending down etc. etc.

Vivid dreams all this week something crazy!!!! Good to see I'm not the only one having them! I am loving hearing about the dreams you guys are having, quite hilarious.

OPK is getting closer and closer to positive. I think this afternoon or tomorrow it will most definitely be a strong positive. Of course, DH isn't home until tomorrow night and there's no saying either of us will even be in the mood for as his work has postponed telling us what his new position is all about, pay, hours etc. and I have sea legs.
My guess is we're out this month. I think I'm ok with it, but only coz I'm so sick and all I can think about lately is how to get the world to stop spinning.

I swear I'm having sympathy pains for you pregnant ladies! The right side of my jaw has stopped working. I was so shocked (and in agony) when I was eating last night and it locked up and I got a shooting pain through my jaw. I did that tongue trick and it worked!! But only for a couple of minutes. It's better now, but every now and then it locks up again.

Well, I'm in limbo, yet again. Don't know why I'm getting all these other symptoms, don't know what DH's job will be or if he'll even take it, don't know what I'm having for dinner and I still don't know which way is up.

I have missed you guys, I hope some of you will pop in and chat soon!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Chantel, yes the show, I Didn't Know I Was Pg is hilarious!! My friends and I always joke that that's going to be me. I think it just might be plausible. Some women never have signs or symptoms, or if they do they contribute it to something else, like stress. Then they never get "The Tale Tale Buddha Belly" lol... I have a friend that, with all 3 of her children, looked like I do now through her pregnancies. She is currently pg and I swear she looks about 16 weeks, or at least what I looked like then. She is almost due too!! But Dh just got home so I gotta go...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo