Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 253 Replies | Last Page

TTC@41, My heart aches for you. I remember you saying you didn't want to get too excited in case it happens. I hope March is the month for you! xx

You guys have my mind in a spin. The last time I ovulated was Jan 11th. That would make it 6 weeks from conception today and 8 weeks pregnant. DD showed up at 7 weeks, so I'm hoping that something would have showed up by now!???
I got so spooked I bought some tests yesterday but forgot to do it this morning. I'll do it later tonight after I've held on for an hour or something.

I did put on a couple of kg the week I fell pregnant with DD. I mean BEFORE conception. Afterward's I put on another 2-3kg the month following and then blew out throughout the pregnancy LOL. I really should diet and exercise as I'm the same weight I am when I was fullterm with DD. Maybe this baby will suck up all the fat for me and I'll lose weight. One can hope

So with that being said, maybe my body is prepping me to get pregnant this month?
Speaking of which....I'm in the TWW! OFFICIALLY!
I had a big spike today and the chart now has a coverline! It's pretty low, but meh. I had to delete yesterdays temp as it just looked ridiculous. From 93 - 98 degrees, it was a very long BBT chart LOL

It still calculated the 20th as ovulation day so I'm 2dpo today

Thought I should update the lucky list!

Lucky List

Lynalice- Feb 25th
Chantel- March 5th (or will be on 'I didn't know I was pregnant' in 8 months time)
Ashley - March 3rd
Jessica February 20th
Mari Ann - February 25??
Leelee ??
Ameliasmom0723 ??
Kaylee - ??
Blondy - ??
TTC@41

PREGNANT

Kristin - Due 15th September
Esperanza - Due 17th September
Lauren - Due 11th September
Talless - Due October 10th
Loren - Due ???

Hope you all had a good Tuesday! I'll post once I've done a test :D

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

ttc@41- I am so sorry about your m/c... How far along were you?

I had light cramps last night and earlier yesterday when my spotting picked up and turned dark red. Today I woke up feeling great, then I around 1 it picked up again and I don't feel right. Yesterday the cramps felt like period cramps but it felt just like last yr when I m/c so I am freaking. I am just going to pretend like I never saw that test. Hope for the best a prepare for the worst. I am going to get my hcg and progesterone tested tomorrow but at this rate I think it will be too late. I am trying not to think about it but when I move or walk it feels strange almost crampy. And on top of that last night I realized my boobs don't hurt anymore. I don't feel queasy anymore either. SIGH!!! Another day I suppose and hopefully by then I will have progesterone prior to getting pregnant, geez maybe it will help me get pregnant. After reading stories about it I truly feel that this is my problem. It took yrs to get pg once then another 14mos to get pg again.

Chantel_ LUCKY LIST--- I think I am due October 19th 2012

12 years ago

Chantel! Just test now! I have no self control and would have POAS every day...I take my hat off to you!

Lauren, in answer to your question i was 9 weeks when it finally passed but it all started to look doubtful at 6 weeks when the scan showed an empty sac, we were hopeful but repeat scans kept showing me the same thing, at the same time my betas were not rising properly.

I am not sad anymore and accept that this is my journey, I am 41 and so my risk of miscarriage is much greater. My hope is that the next pregnancy will be the one.

By the way my name is Justine

User Image

12 years ago

Chazzy - Chantel
Lobe1026 - Loren
Knicole27 - Kristin
Jess71311 - Jessica
Btrflyluv - Lauren
Mommybandy - Lynalice (lin uh leece)
AshleyNicole20 - Ashley :)
MrsJoyner - Mari Ann
TTC@41 - Justine

Lucky List

Lynalice- Feb 25th
Chantel- March 5th (or will be on 'I didn't know I was pregnant' in 8 months time)
Ashley - March 3rd
Jessica February 20th
Mari Ann - February 25??
Leelee ??
Ameliasmom0723 ??
Kaylee - ??
Blondy - ??
TTC@41

PREGNANT

Lauren - Due 11th September
Kristin - Due 15th September
Esperanza - Due 17th September
Talless - Due October 10th
Loren - Due October 19th

LOL Justine, I really don't trust HPT's. I've gotten false positives and negatives....they suck. So I'm gonna wait a while and try and hold onto some wee, which is proving impossible ATM.

Gawd I want to cry! I put on my comfy jeans (those ones you keep because even though they're not exactly flattering, you know that when you're having a fat day they're guaranteed to fit) and they're so flipping tight!!!!! I can't just wear a singlet with them. I'm going to have to find a baggy shirt :(

The last two days have been crazy with toilet visits. It's barely 9am and I've been five times. I need to go again, then take DD to her last speech session.
Can UTI's cause frequent urinating?

Loren, keeping everything crossed for you, I really hope this little bean sticks xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladiez!1

Found ya'll I had a progesterone test on the 13th. It was low & doc said i probably didnt O

so my doc wants me to take a HSG test. Finally the nurse faxed over the paperwork they need!! Sooooo now i can schedules the test. Unfortunately there is a waiting list lol. I have never had one before but i need to get in there Day 5-12.

Hopefully i will have good news that the insurance will cover it.

LESHIA

Leshia

12 years ago

Sooooo.... tongiht I proved just how much of a POAS-a-holic I really am. Really, this is just saaaadd!!!
So, I (finally) ran out of my wondfo HPT's (three days ago) and sadly I used my very last OPK this morning. Well, I was online looking around to see other people's OPK's at 10 dpo and I eventually found my way to peeonastick.com, like usual... I was looking at the progression of her OPK's from baaarely there (like mine) to BAM! Positive!
WEll, then I ventured over to the "reusing a HPT" section... I know, stupid, stupid me. She experimented putting dye in her already dried and used HPT's that had recieved a few drops of pure HCG and then used her own "BFN" pee and got true, negative results. No false positives. Okay here comes my genius moment... I decided to try it. I took two of my used wondfo dip strips, used a red marker and "re-dyed" the test strip... Well, three HPT's later (I found one behind the toilet, don't judge me) I have three possible BFP's!!! I mean, I know that I can't rely on them AT ALL but it was fun to see that precious second line anyway. Also, all the OPK's I reused have mostly come back positive too... Granted, they are al HORRIBLE dye runs so I know it's completely false but it was a fun experiment.

is due on Saturday and I'm about 99% sure that she's coming since I once again have aaalllll my PMS symptoms and no new ones. All well...

12 years ago • Post starter

To Lauren and Loren, sorry but I have melded you both in my "its all about me state" but gladly you are both pregnant and positive thoughts about your long and healthy pregnancies remain...one in september and one in october..yay

User Image

12 years ago

LOL I never realised you could reuse a HPT? Strange! GAH! How cool would it be just to see a second line!???

Sorry for lack of personals right now, in a rush....just popped in to say I did a test and it had a second line, pulled it out and it has no colour so I figured evap. Retested just to make sure BFN

Looks like I'm just fat LOL

Talk later xox

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Justine - I am so sorry but happy to hear you sound so positive. Hoping the best for you this month and thanks for your kind words :)

Chantel - digi? Sorry for the peer pressure

Loren - fx for you!

FX for all 2ww ladies

Lynalice- interesting! Keep us posted :)

AFM - felt pretty good today. Forgot to mention that my midwife thinks my acne is a result of liver congestion. I also have spots on my chest. so frustrated having to deal with this. I really hope this could be it. Starting juicing with beets, making dandelion tea, trying not to stress. It just sucks when I am being sent on an audition and one of the remarks for what they want is "has great skin". Sorry, I sound so shallow and vain right now but it has been like 8 months and I would just love to not be completely self-conscious going out in public anymore. It also does affect what I am trying to do for a living. Ok, I am shutting up now because people have worse problems than me in life. Sorry. Just frustrated.

Everything else is fine. Peeing a lot, sore boobs, tired all day and able/trying to eat more often. Busy day tomorrow so off to bed for me.

G'Night!

XO

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo