Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 253 Replies | Last Page

haven't read any of your posts in detail, just saw some of you said yes to a group. I'll make one tomorrow if someone doesn't make one before then. I'm so bloody tired so I'm going to bed, just came in to scream
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HEEEEEEARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTBURRRRRNNNN!
It has been so so sooooo horrible today!

Night! Will read and reply in the morning xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hey jess try not to despair, my partner had to produce a sample and we had bd that morning, he only produced a very small amount but they still got the info they needed and it was all encouraging with really good numbers all round.

User Image

12 years ago

Loren - waiting anxiously for your numbers....?

Kristin - I agree with the rest of the group. I have a lot of the same or similar health issues that you have, I only WISH I had problems putting on weight LOL If you want, I'll gladly suck out some weight from my thighs and transfer it to you?
I have down moments, no doubt we all do. Pregnancy makes EVERYTHING seem a million times worse because our hormones are so all over the place. The extra progesterone just doesn't help matters at all.
You'll be amazed how none of this matters the moment you hold your baby and look in their eyes.
Also? Don't be afraid if you don't bond with baby right away. I didn't. Also? All these hormones you're feeling right now? They come out in a gush around day three after baby. I think I cried for a solid 9 hours or so that day and then on and off for the first 6 weeks.
A HUGE emotional roller coaster lies ahead, you need to find something that will help you survive. A good, funny book on pregnancy helped me.

Jess- Sorry bout your dilemma. If only we could lash our men for poor performance The sperm inside you would have been dead because of your body doing whatever it can to kill it. My sister is literally allergic to her husbands swimmers Still, they managed two kids.

AFM - 7-8dpo and I kinda want time to hurry up. Lots of pressure down there but nothing else. CP high soft medium. CM copious amounts of watery/sticky stuff. I so badly wanted to POAS so used and OPT and, although it's not positive, it's a LOT stronger than it normally is around this time. I usually have stark white ones around now, but it's very bright pink
Eh.

Okay, I'll be adding those that left their FB deets, look out for me!

You can find our new group HERE!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

12 years ago

hey babe sorry I had it on secret already. Hopefully it works now x

I just got back from the doctor. My infection markers are going up and my tremors are getting worse again. I'm getting a CT scan done on my head ( I dread the look on their faces when they find it empty ) in half an hour and will probably be admitted to hospital tonight or tomorrow for further tests. FML! Seriously NOT at all happy about this.

Will update you all when I know more xx

(excuse my language x)

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Oh no! I had no idea you were going to hav to go through all that but hope this leads to some answers for you that are easy, quick fixes! Thinking about you and look forward to you update. XO

12 years ago

@Chazzy~ Do the docs have no idea what is going on? Will the CT be dangerous is your are potentially PG? I hope you don't get admitted to the hospital..But if thats what it takes for find out what is wrong...We want you better!!!

Sorry for the lack of personals. I've been very under the weather today, and it seems baby girl is coming down w/something as well. She & I seem to share EVERYTHING and she holds onto it for weeks. She was sick for the entire months of October & January..Ugh, poor baby.

Today I am 11DPO...and I took an FRER and think I see the faintest line ever seen. It's a real squinter which is why I haven't even posted it. I think it might just be an evap, though it came up w/in 3 minutes..It just doesn't look right, ya know? I just have this feeling that this month is not our month. Oh well. We shall see. I may test again in the morning w/FMU. On a very happy note, DH has done some soul searching, and has greenlighted starting medicated cycles!!! I start Clom.id on CD3 whenever AF shows up..I'm so excited. We may just have a December baby on our hands=)

Okay, back to catch up on personals =)

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

http://www.facebook.com/Ashley.Pribbanow.Musselman, Here is my link tho I went in and requested to be added!!

Chantel- So sorry to hear that!! I hope everything is ok!!! Please keep us informed very worried about you over here!!!

Mari Ann- for you!!

hope everyone is having a good day!! Today was kinda blah for me.. Tomorrow is my LAST day at my current job and hoping to start my new one in a week or so!! YAY!!

Good day ladies!! Talk to you ladies in a while!!!

12 years ago

Oh Chantel, I hope it isn't anything serious!!! You're in my thoughts...

Afm- I got the news I knew in my heart to be true. My #'s dropped from 257 to 150ish something. So yes, I am m/c as I type. It picked up again today as well. Had to switch back to the darn diaper pad, I hate these things. I am drawing a picture of (2) 4-5 week embryos with wings, above a uterus that has a bio-hazard symbol in it. I sat in drawing class thinking about it, and at my appt today I saw a poster with a uterus on it, then looked over to the trash can and saw the bio-hazard symbol and thought!! YES!! That's what I want to draw. I might even consider having the embryos with wings as a tattoo that I can add to in case I m/c again. I have my DS's name that he wrote on my right hip, that I carry him on. That way i'll carry him on my hip forever. So I was thinking I could put the babies I m/c on my left hip. That way no one can openly see them, so I don't have to explain to his family we didn't tell, why there are 2. I only get tattoos that mean something deeply to me, and so far they both are about my son. I am so excited about this drawing I want to go start it now. I think the blueprint is finished in my head. I just hope that it turns out like it looks in my mind. \\

Mari Ann- Hoping you get that bfp!! Sorry you and dd are not feeling well.

Jess- Hoping everything works out for you. I know how you feel though just wanting your mind to be anywhere else.

12 years ago

Added those that asked to the new group....no idea what to call it so if you come up with a name feel free....

CT scan normal but they want to do an MRI. Have stalled the whole thing for a day so I'm happy about that. NOT happy at the lady who did the scan. She asked about my last period, told her the date (Jan 25th) and that we were trying but IF we are I'd only be about 3weeks right now. She handed me a waiver to sign and said 'Well, if you are pregnant, your baby will die.'

DD survived a CT so IF we are, I'm hoping all is well.

Another possible BFP???? EEEEEEEEE! I'm excited!

Loren - I wish I could hold you and I so love your tattoo idea.

Seeing all you ladies on facebook...MY GOSH I have beautiful friends! You're all stunning! xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo