Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Jess- hoping and fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

Loren- that's a great number!!!!! are you getting the beta's tested again?? when is your next appt??? it does make sense to why you are bleeding though if you did have that colposcopy before implantation. Your cervix would already be sensitive from that and then implantation occurring would have def caused some spotting. I know with my bleeding during pregnancy they always wanted to know how many pads I soaked through. I would always tell them I was just wearing a panty liner and they would tell me if your soaking through more than a standard pad an hour or something like that then I should be concerned. But I also had a second gestational sac that was empty that I knew I could m/c. Anyways.. still keeping that faith for you girl!!! thats a great number though for 3-4 weeks along.

User Image

12 years ago

Loren, that's AMAZING news!!!!

Kristin, so good to 'see' you and I definitely recommend talking to baby. I talked to DD all the time. It was usually silly things like 'you better be cute, kid, coz you're making mummy's waist expand to epic proportions.' or 'coz you've made me hate coffee, which was my life source before you got comfy in there'
It both makes it feel real and validates your symptoms as pregnancy symptoms.

......I just remembered something....I'm fairly certain it was only hours after I'd taken my 100th HPT, it being a BFN and me telling baby that if they're in there they need to let me know, that I was rushed to hospital for intense abdominal pain

Jess!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!! You are so UTD and I'm guessing.....you're having....a....hmmmmm....I'll say girl.

Kristin's having a boy, I just know it...

Lauren, girl.

I haven't gotten a feeling for anyone else yet. Wish there was a betting on sex TAB so I could make some money off my guesstimates

AFM- I have been peeing so damn much, so I took a HPT and BFN of course. Last HPT, too so just gonna try keep busy until the 5th and test the following day or something.
I've only had one coffee so far so not sure what else I was going to write. Will pop in later for updates :D

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

I am getting my labs done again tomorrow, but I am going in at the same time as I did last time so it is as close to 48hrs as possible so I might not find out my results til Monday. I just took another frer and it looks almost the same as the first test I took 5days ago. The pg line is a hair darker than the control line. Shouldn't it be getting dark than all the others after 5days even if I did it in the middle of the day this time? I am going to take another one in the am before I get my betas done to see if it is darker so I can have some hope that the test is going up!!

Here is a link to my new test I just took.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test15165

12 years ago

Hey Lobe: its so hard to measure the hpts as all it really says is there is hcg in the urine, the fact that it is slightly lighter may simply be because it is not the fmu or you had more fluids today, from what i can gather once it gets over a certain amount it looks the same no matter how high it gets. I think that the fact it is not significantly lighter is reassuring cause once the levels fall they seem to fall quickly. Its hard not worring isnt it?

Have you had much further bleeding?

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you, yes I just read basically the same thing as you told me and it makes since now, I too also thought that is was still a bright, nice positive, I also read other stories of women who had the same line for weeks in early pregnancy although their hcg was rising. I am feeling a wee better about it now. I can't wait to hear back after my blood result tomorrow. Thank you for your support!!

12 years ago

Dh is being a butt right now, I tried to tell him when I went to the br that I passed a quarter size clot and thick red blood and he said he is going to throw up. So I needed to tell someone so I ran to you ladies!! So with all of that said, sigh!!!! I just wanted to tell someone, now I feel better. I am going to bed now.

12 years ago

*sigh* men. When did you pass this clot? Just now? Are you having cramps? I'm worried bout you!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

I passed the clot right before I posted. I since have gone to the br again and passed a few more clots and a few small gushes of blood. I have cramping off and on... I feel exactly how I did last yr with that m/c so I feel confident I am m/c right now and the beta levels will show what I feel to be true. Side note, the gushes and clots so far are only happening when I used the br. My liner, now pad, has only got spotting on it. Its been about an hr since I last went and I just looked down there, I know gross, but I looked on my pad I have on now in bed and it only has some brown spotting on it. So ya!!! Its now 3am and I cant sleep. Sigh again. Maybe I can do some of my drawing hmwrk to take my mind off things tomorrow, heck this whole weekend.

12 years ago

I still think it's your cervix. You gotta remember it's broken!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

You should call your OB in the morning just to tell them and see what they say.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo