Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 253 Replies | Last Page

ummm... I tried the FB page and it told me it was unavailable??

12 years ago • Post starter

Well Ladies she is here!!! With a painful vengence!!! Its ok tho, I am ready for this cycle AND my DH said he doesn't wanna know so its gonna be a fun month!!! Here we go December baby!!!!!!

12 years ago

Lynalice- the group is hidden so you can't find it but what is your name on FB I will look for you!!! :)

12 years ago

Ashley- Sorry AF arrived. That's always a bummer but yes next cycle! fx! yay for december babies!! * I am one myself* ;)

User Image

12 years ago

I so don't want a December baby :( (not coz they're not gorgeous, Kristin :P) because it's so DAMN hot that time of year, so I bet it happens this cycle just to irk me LOL.
Then again a baby in January would be even worse, being the middle of summer.

Ashley :( NOOOOOOO! So good see you're positive though. Wishing you luck xx

I did ask on the FB group but haven't checked for answers, figured you'd all be in bed and I'll ask here anyway, but at what point during AF/new cycle does your temp drop? I'm fairly certain mine dropped around CD2 last time...haven't really checked, but mine hasn't budged much for a while...Last month was my first month really using BBT and I think my temps were radically different due to this virus so I don't think it's reliable at all.

Lynalice, if you don't mind us adding you as a friend, we can do that then invite you...but I'll make the group closed instead of secret again for a couple of days then you should be able to ask to join....doing that now....

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Chantel- hey now I will be 8 months preggo during the hottest month in the states... AUGUST....!!!! Thank goodness our new home is gonna have A/C i am sure I am gonna have that turned up full blast that entire month.
I personally was due December 17th but born December 5th during a massive snow storm. It was so bad that my mom and I were stuck in the hospital for a few days longer. I had not many visitors either in the hospital. It snowed like 2 or 3 feet!! .. I always forget that december is summer there! SO WEIRD .. to me. lol. Probably just as weird as is it to you that its our winter time. haha. ;)

Hey .. anyone heard from Talless?! hope she is doing ok. Hoping that she has been absent just because she is busy or just sick in early pregnancy.

User Image

12 years ago

hopefully I am not showing my age but I cant find the group on facebook, or more acurately, I dont know how to find us on facebook.

User Image

12 years ago

@TTC@41 - find us yet? Still need help? Let me know :)

12 years ago

help?

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo