Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

I missed so much in one day!

Loren - Hugs to you lady. My gosh you are on a roller coaster ride over there. I am staying positive for you bc I know it must be so hard to be in your shoes. I hope all of this bleeding is from your exam. Keep us posted and look forward to hearing your new numbers.

Kristin - I am so relieved to hear what you said about not necessarily feeling connected. I honestly am going through that. I have sore boobs (not too sore though) and feel tired but not having a belly or being able to feel anything makes It hard to connect with the thought and feeling that I have a little one in there. After hearing the heartbeat on Monday, it carried me through the day but then I was back to feeling weird. Sometimes to try, I just put my hand over my uterus and imagine passing loving energy to my baby and it makes m feel warm inside. In conclusion, I am ready for a belly!

Chazzy - Me too! I think girl. But at this point I just want him or her to be healthy and okay. Hope you feel better soon.

Lynalice - AF due tomorrow right? It's not over yet! Don't count yourself out! :)

Jess - fx and hoping for the best.

AFM - Hanging in there. Had a long day yesterday so crashed hard last night and have a slight headache today. Telling family this Sunday and Monday so looking forward to getting it out in the open. Maybe that will help it feel more real. Just so ready for the weekend!

Hope you all have a good one :)

XO

12 years ago

Morning ladies.... Ok so I just woke up and went to the br and tons more debris and clots came out, no cramping right now but I took the second test and the pg line is lighter than the control line, it looks like the lines from yesterday switched places. Let me remind you this is a ten hr hold and yesterdays was a couple of hrs hold and after drinking a bunch, so I know you ladies hope it's not but I am positive this is the end of the road and I have been m/c all night long!!! I will follow your advice and call my Dr. though. Thank you...

12 years ago

Loren I've heard that when threes a very strong concentration of hcg it can actually make the test line lighter than the control. Try diluting your urine with a little water and see what happens? I'm praying really hard for you!!!!

AFM: got some dollar tests and waited a few minutes but I'm so darn impatient I figured it was a bfn... But (god help me I'm do stupid) I dug it out of the trash after I got home from rehearsals and it has a very definite pink line... I'm thinking evap but I've heard that evaps are blue/purple/grayish? It's definitely pink. So now I'm freaking out wondering if maybe it showed up before the ten minute time limit or...? AF is due tomorrow or Sunday... I'm testing again with FMU.

12 years ago • Post starter

good morning everyone,

I am thinking about you loren, hope you get an answer one way or another. '

Lynalice, fingers crossed that it all ends with a BFP

Jess fingers crossed DH results are good, hopefully lots of bleeding meanns a loverly healthy lining is being made.

AFM: it is now 18 days since my miscarriage began, I have been testing both hpt and opt for the last 3 days. the hpt is now neg, but the opt is getting darker. My cervix is all over the place but feels open, hard to assess my cm as well.. we BD for the last few days...i have posted them tell me what you think??? (I hope that i have put the right link in)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=15217

hope you all have a good day.

User Image

12 years ago

12 years ago • Post starter

Justine, that looks very positive to me! Good luck in your TWW hoping for a sticky bean this time xx

Lynalice, I can't wait to see what tomorrow's test says, hoping it is BFP and you didn't stick around long enough to see it change is all. I loved your 'bad juju' comment LOL

Loren - my heart aches for you. I still wait eagerly for your new Beta results.

Jess- Not fair that AF is here but how awesome is it that your LP lengthened!!! This is so fantastic and it makes me feel more positive about your next cycle. Now your body is finally giving baby a fighting chance to survive in there. It's a great upside to this cycle.

Lauren- SQUEEEEE! You think a girl, too? I love how you connect with bubs. I think you need to do whatever you can, but also enjoy being able to lie on your belly while you can LOL. I can't wait to hear how your family and friends react to the news! You should secretly record it ;)

AFM- for some reason the BBT chart automatically changed O forward by one day so instead of being 5dpo, i'm apparently now 4dpo. Meh. One day isn't much difference. I'm actually hoping it's true because if we're unsuccessful, I'd rather get AF the day after and not the day of the music festival. Either way I'm sure to have some major cramping going on around then. Not looking forward to that and will most definitely be putting some naprogesic in my bag to take with me.

Feeling absolutely HORRID today. We were meant to go 4wding but that ain't going to happen. I swept and mopped the floor and now i'm permanently suspended in air. Stupid dizzyness/vertigo. Nauseous to boot, too. BLEGH!

Few sharp pains in my right ovary today. Not fun at all. Apart from all of that, I'm just tired and achy.

DH is home for a week and a half, taking carers leave to look after me but also taking time away from work so he doesn't kill someone. They keep postponing the delivery of his new contract so we STILL don't know what his new job is and what the pay rate will be. They've culled over 1,000 jobs, yet promoted one of their managers to a NEW position that makes him the big bosses direct b*tch and put him on some ridiculous amount of money that they no doubt pulled from some of these 1,000+ workers. They're playing with a lot of peoples lives and I hope it bites them in their money hungry butts!

DD has diarrhea and I'm not too well so DH has his work cut out for him at home too, poor bloke.

Feeling nervous this weekend as my mum goes in for a scan next week to see if her cancer has spread. It's been a long time coming and it really isn't getting any easier as the day approaches like I thought it would. My parents have had to take in my cousin too who's been through a rough time with his parents, so they're dealing with a lot right now.

I truly thought 2012 would be a better year. Hoping that a new bub will put a positive spin on it all. So this all better happen soon! *points to uterus* Do your job!

Okay, I need a nap I think. Positive thoughts and love to all. xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

gahh there is too much to catch up on and I have been feeling like poop today so sorry for lack of personals. I had not had really morning sickness in over a week or more and then last night it made a nice return. Woke up at 4 am with what I thought was a dehydration headache so I started sipping the water and it got better and continued on the water all morning and my pee was completely clear but my head was still pounding. I took a few tylenol but that didn't do much either so basically. I slept nearly all day. Have not felt great. Which totally sucks because yesterday during the day I felt so amazingly awesome, had energy and everything. blahh..

Chantel- praying for your mom! thinking of you during this time and praying that its only good news! as for the boy thing.. thats so funny EVERYONE says boy. Even strangers I have talked to say boy. lol. I think only two people say girl, one being my mom. I don't really care either way. I had a lot of waking type visions though before I was "informed" if you will (also by waking vision), that I would be pregnant in 2-3 months..and I always saw a girl... so I am not sure, those have me a lil confused at the moment. I would love a boy though and so would my husband! lol. I have not told my husband yet but we will use my father's name as a middle name. It's important to me. So.. Liam David. It is.. and its not even because I absolutely love it.. its because its important to me that I use my father's name in there for my first born son. And my husband changes his mind every 5 mins. He wanted Liam Ryan, ok cool.. then he said "I like Liam Michael" and thats my brothers name so i was like oh i love that.. then he is like "I don't like michael what about Liam Patrick" omg.. he is driving me nuts.. so I am settling it. He was the one that picked the first name anyways, luckily I happened to like it. ;)

User Image

12 years ago

While pregnant with DD I always had dreams that I was having a boy. I rang my mum and told her this and she said it means you're having a girl....errrr what now? I said, I don't think you understand! The dream was so vivid! I must be having a boy. She said that with each of us she dreamed she was having the opposite. So by the time it got to my brother (after having two girls) and she dreamed it was a girl, she just knew it was a boy. Though they picked out a girls name just in case. Apparently if I was born a boy I would have been nameless as they'd only picked girls names. My real dad wanted to call me Michellin...ick ick ick. Mum said if she's to have a French name it can be Chantelle (my real dad is French/Italian) Eh, he didn't stick around long enough to have a say really so I'm glad mum didn't listen to him.

I like the name Liam. My nephew and next door neighbour's kid are both called Liam. Liam David is nice too.

Boys names so far we have Drew and Blake, which were on DD's list of names if she were a boy. Middle name will be James after DH's grandfather so I think Blake goes better, but I like a whole host of other names better that DH doesn't agree with :(
If we have another girl I think DH and I will be calling her No Name Elizabeth because we have no idea what girls names we like now.

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Ok so being the poas addict that i am...just did my second opt of the day and after having what looked like a positive earlier it is now less positive. combined with my usual ovulation symptoms (pelvic pain and what not) I think i am ovulating in the next 24hrs, with my surge been and going. Needless to say that is cool and i guess it means I am on the TWW. Yay...

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo