Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Jess- doesn't sound like AF to me yet. I actually totally forgot about my progesterone last night.. i freaked and applied it this morning though. I have read that spotting only is not AF.. you have to wait for a true flow for it to be AF and IB does happen so don't give up faith yet. Until your actually filling up a pad with a flow.. or tampon whatever. Not an AF yet. My cervix at this time was also high and unreachable... as I got closer to AF I got cramping just like AF would arrive.. but.. never did. Hang in there. I know the wait totally sucks!

Loren- Thinking of you hun. I went to the ER a few times for bleeding and intense cramping in early pregnancy. They had diagnosed me with a hemorrhage at that time since my hcg numbers were pretty high up there. So what do I do?! I researched it online.. bad idea. It made me more worried and emotional than ever. So I had to just say "Kristin STOP it" and I would say a quick prayer to help get me through and to keep the faith. Miracles are ALWAYS possible when you believe they are. Its all about keeping that faith and TRUST me. My faith has been tested quite a bit this pregnancy. At 6 weeks I went back in the check on the status of this "hemorrhage" and the hemorrhage was not a hemorrhage at all.. it was a second gestational sac. I have had bleeding on and off since but I keep the faith everything is fine. I know for a fact that you are not having a chemical pregnancy with a strong line like that on a pregnancy test. Best thing to do would be take it easy. DONT stress.. i know easier said than done, keep that faith. Don't ask me how I have gotten this far.. I am a huge worrier and been to the ER and obgyn triage so many times.. gahhh.. Thinking of you for a positive outcome. Your bleeding you gotta remember your cervix is really sensitive right now and with the colposcopy another thing that can cause bleeding is an infection. Which I too have been tested for about 3 times so far. Please hang in there. I know how hard it is.

Chantel- Great advice!! I need that myself as I am starting to feel disconnected from my bubs since I cant feel it move and I have not seen it in a u/s since 7 weeks 3 days.. It seems like the longer I go without seeing it even though I have SOO many symptoms still it almost does not feel real. I had some real bonding experiences during my u/s but now since its been 3 weeks or so since i have seen bubz.. i cant seem to bond again.. and I know it will change. I know once I start feeling him/her move it will help too but not knowing and seeing.. is blah..

Everyone else Good luck! fx! thinking of you all.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I am praying for you all. I know we have some more BFPs to celebrate this month, February is far from over.

AFM, I hurled in the shower again this morning, bringing up nothing but stomach water and some bitter stuff. Oh the joys of pregnancy! Yep my love bug is in there for sure. I remember my morning hurls with DD but MS only came around the 9th or 10th week and didn't last very long. Ah well! I hate the thought of throwing up and it seems that the scent of soap and toothpaste set me off. today's a lil better than yesterday so i'm praying by this weekend it's gone. (very wishful thinking). but so far, so thankful, just blessed.

baby dust to you all

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Talless- I am definitely sympathetic for you. My m/s started nice and early at 4 weeks 3 days or something like that. Week 9 is when I started showing so much improvement and I have been improving ever since. Which is good.. I am pretty underweight right now. Hoping to start catching up on packing on some lbs here soon. I am however pretty lucky this pregnancy because smells have not affected me that much. Amazingly. I don't know how that even happened but the only smells that really bother me to make me a lil nauseous is wet dog and cigarette smoke.

AFM- morning sickness has really subsided and i am so glad. I am 12 lbs under my pre pregnancy weight.. I got catching up to do. I have been craving fattening things lately and I am positive its because my body needs them. I do still get nausea when I wake up being too hot. Which happens quite a bit. I am used to my core body temp being on average about 97.7 and now its average about 98.6. So during naps and when I wake in the morning I am burning up. Which does give me temporary nausea but as long as I can cool down a bit I am ok. Last night hubby and I were intimate but it was kind of hard for me because my bbs hurt so bad I could barely stand him even brushing up against them so.. that made for.. an interesting time but was nice to be close to him. My sex drive is increasing though lately too. 2nd trimester only a few weeks away!!! and my doppler for the heartbeat next tuesday the 28th!! excited!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Loren,

I am really feeling for you having just been there. I agree it does not look like a chemical because the test was so strong. I also agree that bleeding in pregnacy does not always mean a miscarriage. Hopefully your betas are good.

I want to acknowledge how you are feeling, and it sounds like you are terrified, almost crippled with the fear of losing your baby and you are desperate to do what you can to keep this pregnancy. For me with every positive test i imagined myself sitting in a chair breatfeeding my baby. So when things sarted to look doubtful i felt like someone was tearing my baby out of my arms. Its overwhelming and consuming. I spent hours on the computer trying to find someone who had an experience like me that turned out ok, but the fear wouldnt go, perhaps my heart already knew. Loren when it became obvious that it was not good i found a sence of peace, I was still a tiny bit hopeful but i was not overwhelmed anymore, finally free from the fear, with the high probability of a miscarriage.

I am so hopeful to use this approach with the next pregnancy, after 4 miscarriages along with my age I can't afford the mental toll to be positive, I accept that miscarriage is quite likely. If it ends in miscariage then I am prepared as that is my expectation, and if it is a lasting pregnancy well I will be pleasantly surprised. I am hopeful that it wont be a negative approach, i will still have hope but just be free of the fear, it seems like a practical approach about getting through the first trimester. My friends have agreed to hold my straws for me as i dont think i can.

Loren I guess my advice (not that you asked) is to, if you possibly can, let go, not nessesarily of your baby just the fear. If this is a lasting pregnancy it will benefit from less stress, if it ends in miscarriage then your fears were right. I appreciate that this sounds easier said than done, its an approach I hope to have but I am not there anymore, I just remember feeling so much better once I let go. I went through the motions whilst others held the straws I was clutching as it was too hard to hope anymore. Let us hold your hopeful straws for you while you try to let go of the fear.

Justine

User Image

12 years ago

chazzy~~ very funny about the energy drinks lol

Lobe~~hope everything works out!!

Hope everyone else is doin well!!

AFM~~glad the weekend is almost here as AF will soon be gone. this cycle has been strange i don't know if it is from the low progesterone or wat?

Leshia

12 years ago

Thank you all SOOOOOO much for you advice, I will try to use it all... I woke up this morning and my pad was near empty, prob could have just used a liner, but I went the the bathroom and the water turned red, but my liner after and hr or so running errands was pretty empty too!!! Still yet to hear back about my betas, I think im going to call soon. I am trying to be an optomist but at the same time my pessimistic side comes out. Though my spotting picks up it hasnt been enough to switch to a pad, so that helps me.

Im sorry I havent any personals for you ladies, my mind is sorta scrambled. Big hugs to everyone!!!!!!

12 years ago

So I went and picked up my results straight from the lab and it says my BHCG, is 257.4 !!!!!!! It says that approx means im in the range of 1-2 weeks gestational age, which makes me 3-4 weeks pg so not seeing anything on the scan would make since!!!!!! Fingers are crossed!!!!!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo