Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 253 Replies | Last Page

When are you testing, Jess?

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Loren!!!!! That's so awesome!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!! !! Cont wait to hear back about your appointment!

Fingers crossed for Chantel and Jess!! (and me)

AFM: spent another day walking around Venice Saturday and it's hard to recognize what may or may not be of symptoms because there's so much going on right now... I find that I'm exhausted much earlier at night buT we've been running around like crazy this week. I just woke up from a three hour nap and still felt like I could have slept for another three... My boobs are sore but that's probably from carrying my DS around Venice all day yesterday in the carrier. My whole body is sore... I've also been noticing that my nose seems a little more sensitive than usual but it's hard to determine since I have a FREAKISHLY good sense of smell. Venice was torture since Italians pretty much think if you're not smoking or drinking you're not living so there people smoking EVERYWHERE. I'll try and get some more pictures up later!

12 years ago • Post starter

Sorry for lack of personals...

The last two times DH and I tried to BD he can't finish... The time before last he said he was too tired, I thought he was trying to rush it cuz it was almost time for him to leave for work, or because it was light out (my insecurities).
Then last night it happened again, I don't understand. It was dark, there was no need to rush it, I was trying everything I could but it just seemed like his head wasn't in the game. I don't know if it's me or if he doesn't really wanna have another baby or what is going on... The only other time in our relationship that this ever happened was when he was drunk.
Sorry if it's TMI but I'm super bummed about it right now..

12 years ago

Ashley- I agree with Jess.. I think the pressure is making things hard on his performance. That's the thing about TTC sometimes. We want the end result so bad that it gets stressful and not passionate anymore. I don't know if you can but maybe put "trying" a side, when I say that I mean in your mind you will still be trying but not make it about trying with your husband make it about him... don't make it about "Lets keep trying to make a baby" but instead let him know how much you want to be with HIM so he feels wanted. Men are weird like that. If you can buy something a lil sexy to wear for him.. make it fun for both of you again. I know easier said than done but ttc can become a stressful and robotic process sometimes. Good luck hun.. thinking of you!

User Image

12 years ago

I can see my DH gets a little like that sometimes....I find dirty talk helps and lots of moaning LOL guys get turned on my sex noises and SOME get very turned on by dirty talk, so maybe that will help push him over the edge. What guys love most is a confident woman. Be assertive, make the first move, pump up his ego with compliments, wear something sexy, tell him out loud what you want him to do to you or what you're going to do to him.
I used to be very shy in the bedroom and DH was upfront with me about these things. Now, when I feel myself getting shy again and him taking longer or not being in the mood etc. I do one or all of these things and it usually does the trick.
If you've done all of this already and it's still not happening, maybe it's time to talk it out? Find out what's wrong.
I agree with the others, pressure is kryptonite for the male erection.

Don't be sorry for TMI, it's what we're here for xx

AFM- still no jump in temp :( BBT can't guess O :( Pos OPK again today so maybe it hasn't happened yet?

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

I second the ladies....especially Chantel.

I hope it's okay but I asked my DH for his opinion by phrasing it in a "what if" scenario between us. He said he would maybe be conscious of upsetting me and would want me to approach him, ask him if he has reservations about having a baby and allow an open response. If he said "no" then he wouldn't want me to worry about it again and break out a sexy outfit to help him out since he is probably still a little preoccupied by the end goal. If he said "yes" then an open, honest conversation would need to take place before any more intimacy.

Also, if he said there was no issue and he was having a hard time at some point during the bd....he would not want me to point it out, make it a big deal, or act in any way that would make it harder. He would want me to take control and help him get back in it without being obvious.

We have run into this in the past before but communicating is always the best option IMO.

GL lady. Let us know how it goes.....

XO

12 years ago

Thanks Ladies- that helps. I thought it was me, so I asked him and he said no. I thought he might have had something else on his mind, he said he didn't. I asked if it was cuz of the baby thing he again said no and that he didn't know what it was.

I think I am over thinking this a bit but it's kinda what I do. I have been trying not to but it's hard. A little more info about me.. When I got my IUD out I also stopped taking antidepressants.. Things from my past I didn't deal with, sometimes I wonder if I am better or just trying to ignore it!! I have insecurities (not saying anyone else doesn't) but sometimes I don't know how to feel better about it and DH doesn't realize that he needs to show me more then just telling me...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo