Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 253 Replies | Last Page

ok not sure what the group is called

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies,
I'm here, just not doing very well with MS and to aggravate that, i have to commute into the city. But i'm taking it easy as best I can. this is definitely different from what i remember with DD. Just very thankful for the blessing.

Praying for us all. Chazz, Chazz that's all i'll say.

Baby dust and sticky vibes.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

The link to the group is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263663680376924/267355226674436/?notif_t=group_activity

The title of the group is:

"What should out name be?"

If you still can't find us, let me know your info and I will find you and invite you :)

@talless - So happy to hear from you and glad you are making it through okay. I imagine the commute cannot be so easy and sorry about the m/s. Kristin and I have finally come out of ours and it is such a relief so there is light at the end of the tunnel! :) We all moved over to a group on Facebook. Check out the link above if you would like to come over and join us! We'd love to have you :)

12 years ago

So just to be clear any posts on the page wont show up as posts on my page for others to see? I really dont want anyone to know, got an ex husband that does not need to know what I am up to and not sure the children will keep it to themselves. OOOh i feel like big brother is looking over my shoulder...

User Image

12 years ago

everything you write in the group is secret, no one will even know you've joined the group :D

Good luck Jess! xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

thanks for that, will comment at will!

User Image

12 years ago

I thought you got a positive OPK, Jess? Are you asking if you should test again?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo