Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Lauren- bhahaha we were literally typing replies at the same time!! too funny. I am doing much better, he lived a nice long life of 87 yrs and I don't regret any moments with him and i got to see him on christmas. I was just feeling so overwhelmed when I found that out .. bahhh.. hormones took over.

ohhh forgot to mention too I have another appt in 10 days on feb. 28th. Should be listening for the heartbeat then. It makes nervous and excited. Just keeping faith for the best always. Having that complete trust and faith. :) and wow.. I am up LATE right now. I wondered why I felt so tired. Time to get me some more milk ha.. and go to bed zzzz...

User Image

12 years ago

Lol! I noticed that too! Happy to hear you are feeling good. I have to say...I haven't been craving pickles but I put some on a sandwich today and thought it tasted so insanely good that I made another whole sandwich so I could have that experience again. Guess that was kinda unnecessary...could have just grabbed another pickle but I AM "eating for 2" right? Ha.

Also I pointed out my thicker midsection to DH tonight and said "I think for the first time this might be actually more baby than gas-related". We'll see.

Have to pee all the time too. Like now. So gotta go.

Oh and P.S. - can't wait for you to hear the heartbeat. It's amazing :)

12 years ago

So good to hear the MS is easing for some of you.

LOL at the happy face, thanks, gorgeous!

We *ahem* earlier today. Hoping my temp rises tomorrow and starts showing some clearer signs that ovulation has occured. I had stabbing pain in both my left and right ovary yesterday, but in separate episodes, not at the same time, so that gave me a little clue that the OPK would be positive today. Wonder which one the egg will come from, if at all. I'm fairly certain Alexis was a lefty as that's where my pain was for weeks.

This dizzyness and nausea is really getting on my nerves now. I vacuumed the house today and ended up falling asleep for 2hrs when I lay down to stop the dizzyness. I was so tired!

I just looked at the calendar to see when my TWW will end if I O tomorrow or the next day and it ends the day of or before I'm going to a big concert to see a few of my favorite bands!! What an awesome way to celebrate!

Mrs Joyner I have to agree with the fact that sometimes men talk themselves out of things if they overthink it. Don't give him time to think. Don't talk, just do

Time for me to have a shower and get ready for a night of TV or YT :D

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Oh Chantel :) have fun this weekend lol!!!

How exciting!! Hearing the heartbeat, geez I cant believe its already around that time for some of you.

Jess I am keeping my fingers x'd!!

Afm- still no af. I keep getting sharp pains all over my abdomen and cervix, vigina area. I have felt these before but now its with a vengence! And my bbs are so sore and they havent gotten sore in a while around this time in any cycle. I have still to pick up a test, I really think I cant hold out and when dh goes to work I am going to get one. I think im going to take it this evening so I will post again with the results.

Hope everyone has a great wknd!!!

12 years ago

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! It showed up as soon as I set it down. Well I wiped and saw blood then I was like darn, figures, but the first line showed up as it was passing and I was like am I seeing this right??? THen I saw the second line and I am jumping around saying OMG OMG OMG!!!!! IDK what to do!!!! I saw blood too so that scares me, along with this pain in my left ovary which hopefully was the ovary this lucky egg came from!! I wasn't even trying and I was super stressed!!! WOW!!!!

Baby dust to everyone, this truly is a lucky form!!

12 years ago

LOREN!!!!!! OMG !!!! POST A PIC!!!! YYYYYAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Jess- for you!!! I truly hope you get your this month!!! I don't know why but I just have a good feeling about this month!!!

Chantel- I got my OPK today as well about an hour ago actually!!! DH and I the day before yesterday and we will today and tomorrow too!!! Lovely for the both of us!!!

GAAAH my brain is gone today so I am sorry for the missing personals!! Just know I you all and are sending to you all!!

AFM- I got a OPK today!!! #14788!!! Dh and I have a LOT more this month and will again for the next 2 days!!! TWW here I come!! I hope my temp rises soon!!! I think probably tomorrow!!! YYYAAAAYYYY!!!

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=14789

Here is the link to my image, its a little grainy but you can tell it's a positive!!!

12 years ago

Oh thank you Lord!

congrat's Lobe I am here rejoicing with you.

come on Ladies, this is our month, keep em coming!

Baby dust to us all

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

LOREN OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAH!!! THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!!!!

I'm fairly sure the blood is just IB but please see a doctor if it gets heavier than spotting.

I wish I could hug you and jump around and squeal in glee with you.

Ashley! We'll be in the TWW together! WOOT! Sending you all my positive thoughts! I truly hope this is it for you!

Jess is next! SQUEEEEEEE!!!

I'm feeling very positive about all the testing to come!

AFM- OPK - !! My last LH surge went for 3 days so this is very exciting for me. I'm fairly certain I'll O some time today. Temp's still very low at 35.5 this morning (96F? I think) I thought perhaps my thermometer was out of calibration so checked with my other one and it only went up .1 of a degree, so I just suddenly have low temps naturally I guess? It's kinda scary seeing the thermo not get over 36 C which is what I consider 'normal.' Well, just above actually. I'm usually around 36.3. Hopefully tomorrow it will start going up and show I have ovulated.

We have my mate's DS's 5th birthday today. I can't wait to catch up with them, they live about 1.5hrs south so we don't see them as often as we'd like.
I just wish this nausea and dizzyness would go away. I've been doing the exercises the dr gave me to no avail. I might have to make another app. next week. This is getting ridiculous.

Loren, let us know how DH is handling the news! I can't wait to hear all about your pg symptoms and the journey as you travel it. BIG HUGS!!!! So damn excited for you

Jess,

Have a good weekend, beautiful ladies

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo