Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies, Sorry I haven't been on in a while.. I needed a break from the crazy obsessiveness I was starting to melt into...

Loren- I am so sorry for you but at the same time I am truly proud of the resolve you have to stay positive!! Look into the book and documentary called 'The Secret". It is all about the power of being positive and the laws of attraction!! It is amazing and I think everyone one would benefit from it!!

So sorry to those ladies whom the showed up!! I hope this next cycle proves to be ever lucky!! It is soon to be the month for luck!!

Chantel- I'm sorry you are suffering with this thing but at least you have a name for it and you know you will be ok.. eventually!! I am game for the Facebook thing!! I have a facebook too!!

AFM- I have given up on this month.. The last time I took my temp it was still 96.something and it was like 5 days after my + opk so I don't think I ovulated this month and don't expect anything but I will start over as soon as she makes her debut!

12 years ago

I do have a facebook.. a group would be nice! ladies feel free to add me too if you have one: https://www.facebook.com/kpaulharris

Ok some one needs to help me get out of this depression i am in. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I too have a inner ear problem to begin with and my health is really just not that good so pregnancy extra sucks and then I was thinking GREAT.. I have an array of learning disorders, psychiatric disorders- phobias, anxiety, a ton of stomach problems, Slow gastric emptying prior to pre pregnancy, GERD, and IBS.. a TERRIBLE immune system, scoliosis , and I am going to PASS THIS ON TO MY KID?!?!? really .. my health sucks.. and I have fibro too.. add PCOS on top of that... and I was like and why did I decide procreating would be a good idea!?!??! ugh my mind sucks right now.. I am so depressed so so so depressed.. and all my family and friends are so critical of my lack of weight gain and i feel so sick and tired all the time.. and my mind is like "and why did you think you wanted this!?" its horrible.. horrible...horrible. I also want to go out and hang out with friends and family before I leave but every time i do i am too sick to stay long or too weak or my family is too worried about me.. guhhh

OK.. POSITIVE NEWS... tomorrow is monday meaning we are closer to tuesday! my first prenatal appt! yay.. we get to hear the heartbeat!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Lol - sorry Jess. I hate sounding like a corrector. I wasn't trying to be lame.

@Ashley - fx for march!

@chantel - sounds like me. I had a TON of watery CM at one point. So much that I thought I had an incredibly late O or something. Yes on the FB page! That sounds like a fun idea. Let me know what you call the group and I will come find you. FX for you! It is sounding good :)

AFM - told my parents today by showing them the trailer over Skype. They watched the beginning which all looked normal (bc they have seen my film) but then the home footage started and my Dad was like "wait...what's Tony doing in there? Oh my gosh...I think they're pregnant (looks at my Mom). Linda - they're pregnant. Oh my gosh." My Mom just sat in silence completely stunned. She is more quiet, congratulated us and asked some questions but then wrote us a really long email after that was incredibly sweet. We tell the in-laws tomorrow morning then really get to spread the news. It is nice getting this out in the open! Anyway, doing good. Gassy, peeing constantly, some pains down there in the uterus,etc. My nose is SUPER congested...I feel like a walking/ talking booger....but I am doing fine. Went over to get coached on an audition today that I have tomorrow and the guy's wife was sitting on the couch clearly super pregnant. 6 months with twin boys! She was adorable. I told her I craved citrus for awhile and she seemed to think that meant boy. Guess we'll see!

Enough about me. Hope everyone had a lovely Sunday and

12 years ago

Dangit! Got cut off! Lol

Have a lovely sunday and to you all!

XO

12 years ago

@Kristin - how did I miss your post? First, take a huge deep breath and clear that over- thinking brain that messes with all of us more often than it should. I can really only speak for myself but I think we all think things like that. I have a lot of things from my past that I couldn't control, decisions I have made and both physical and non-physical things that I am not happy about that have made me wonder why I want to continue this train wreck lol. However, that's just that itty bitty part of the brain that is no good and takes over. Write us another post listing all the things you love about yourself. I have never even met you but I can already start you off....sweet, smart, generous, supportive..........you can take it from there :)

Your baby is going to be one lucky little kid to have you as a Mom.

These feelings are normal and I am with you

12 years ago

Lauren- thanks so much hun. I am hoping that its just all a phase that has lasted all weekend. Damn hormones. I am so glad the video went well! how awesome! I was watching youtube vids of couples surprising their families with the news of the pregnancy and there were some great ones as far as reactions and such. I wish we could have planned something cool like that.. my husband cannot keep a secret for his life. Our families knew from my husband once it was confirmed from the doctors! lol. He was on the phone with everyone! but I guess it is cute he is so excited. He has been so great with my emotional pregnant self. He runs and gets me whatever I am craving from carrots and ranch dressing dip to ice cream or tonight.. a breakfast jack! ;) thanks for the words of encouragement. It did help me.

User Image

12 years ago

I am down for the page on FB... Just let me know the name and I will find it.

@ Ashley- Thank you. I think I have watched a long youtube video about it. Funny is I watched it last yr after the m/c and it helped motivate me. Remember, it isn't over until the witch comes!! Fingers X'd!!

@ Kristin- I have to agree with Lauren. How exciting for your appt!!!

@ Lauren- I love how creative you got with your video and in telling your family. I would have never of thought of that. I am also glad that it turned out great.

Afm- I find out my bhcg #'s in 11hrs, yes I am counting down. I pretty much know I m/c but wouldn't it be AMAZING if I didn't or if I was carrying twins and I just lost one, I know it's sad, but at least I would still be pg with one, right? IDk just wishful thinking. I will pop in later when I get my results. Regardless I am staying positive. If I m/c I can start with my life changing plan, if I didn't I will be getting what I wanted!! So Yes! I am staying positive no matter how it goes tomorrow!!! Goodnight/Good morning everyone!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo