Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 253 Replies | Last Page

So sorry for the lack of personals and TMI, I am just on here real quick to let you ladies know that I didn't get my results back today, so Monday it is. I called my DR and she wasn't in today, but they're having my come in Monday to get my results and to have a check up as I told them I know that I am m/c... Well so far today, I felt like I started my period, cramps and all. I passed what I am guessing was the sac and embryo a couple of hrs ago and I haven't felt a gush since, so I think I am back to spotting. I investigated the weird tissue on my pad, and ewwww I know but I had to touch it and move it around to get a good look at it. It was not a clot, I'll say that. It looked sort of like a deflated balloon with a little itty bitty, half the size of a tic tac type thing attached to it. It felt kind of like a rubber substance and was thick. needless to say it was strange. I never saw anything but clots with my last m/c so idk... I think I am doing ok with it. I don't feel real emotional anyways. Dh wants to know if they are going to test me to see why this is happening and I told him that usually I have to m/c 3 times in a row before they will, and he says, "Isn't 2 enough!!!!!" I was like, "YOU'RE TELLING ME!!!!" So Dh is saddened but he is being real supportive. He is telling me that this just isn't the time and it will happen again in time and we will get though this one like we did the last one. Last time we told everyone, this time we knew better. We told our close friends that are a couple and I told my Mom and sister. I tell them everything, and that's it. Well, I have to go. I will let you all know when I get my results back. Goodnight!!

12 years ago

With my last MC I held the embryo on the tip of my finger. He came out in the shower which is where I spent most of the 3.5hrs or so that I had contraction like pain. I had a few gushes and lots of clots but mainly just a LOT of pain. Once I passed bub I had one day of spotting. It was NOTHING like my first M/C which was a whole week of gushing blood and clots with mild pain. What I saw on my finger was like a tic tac size thing with the consistency of jello. It was skin coloured.

I never thought I'd be able to actually SEE it at such an early stage (guesstimate of 5-6weeks) and I kinda freaked out and let it fall down the drain. I've heard of some people keeping it and giving them a burial.

Not so sure I could do that. I know to us it feels like a baby but at that early stage they're really just 100's of little cells. No brain or nervous system....

I think I had to look at it scientifically to get through it, but it helped knowing that the bub didn't suffer.

I feel for you, Loren, but I'm just happy that you're doing okay mentally, so far. Positive thoughts your way that you and DH get the miracle you deserve xx

I wish I could do more than try desperately to offer you comfort and a sense of understanding via the interweb xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Justine- Great news!! fx for you! you should be extra fertile as well since you just m/c. Bittersweet I know.

Loren- I am very sorry hun .. but I will say on a positive note. You do know that you CAN get pregnant. Just need to look into how to keep it. Though I do believe the colposcopy did not help this situation. Thinking of you! Your being so strong and I admire that.. praying for you.

Chantel- What is REALLY funny about your mom's theory/ experience is.. we totally do have a boy's name picked as well.. but a girl would totally be nameless. We cannot for nothing decide on a girls name we can agree on but the boys name just came so easily. So I hope that's a good sign. I would love a boy. I know how to raise a baby boy as well thanks to my half brother being like 12 yrs younger than myself. I know how to change a boys diaper etc. Girls.. i have no clue. lol.

User Image

12 years ago

thinking of you Loren

User Image

12 years ago

Hi!!!!!!!!

@Lynalice - it ain't over lady - you taught me that :)

@Kristin - I swear whenever you post I am right with you. I have been eating whatever I want all week with no problems just in smaller portions. However, tonight DH and I had egg rolls with dinner and I couldn't stand them. I transferred them to his plate immediatey and still feel a little nauseous. Hope this is just a random fluke and it really is gone. FX for you too!

@Chantel - we are filming it :) We have to tell our families via Skype so we decided to set up a camera just out of frame so they can't see it. How we are telling them is.......I did an indie feature in 2009 where my character was pregnant. There are random clips of me opening a pregnancy test, playing with my stomach imagining what I will look like when it is bigger, etc. We are going to tell our family a new trailer has been cut then send them the link. I was editing it today and it starts with footage from the original film but then starts mixing in with footage we took going to our first appointment then finally ends with DH and I on the couch holding up the pic from our ultrasound. Cheesy but it's fun to put together, unique and satisfies the actress/filmmaker in me lol. I think the song I am going to use is "Capri" by Colbie Callait. Anyway, I am getting excited for you. I really think you are on your way to a BFP in March :)

@Loren - XO

@ttc41 (Mari Ann?) gah so sorry - fx for you! :)

AFM - gonna shake the snoring man next to me then cuddle up and pass out.

Love to all!

XO

12 years ago

Edit!!!!

JUSTINE! So sorry. Sometimes I get mixed up and this IPad doesn't let me scroll once I am typing a reply.

Loren - just saw your post. Incredible and you are handling it so well. Hugs. Just lots of hugs.

12 years ago

Took another test with FMU... Negarino... So, on to April. DH will be gone from march 4th to the 24th for training getting ready for deployment. I think I'm going to order some soy isoflavones... Is that too desperate of me??
I had ANOTHER friend this morning announcing her second pregnancy. Now 15 (yeah, count that) of my friends are due with thief second babies!!! I'm not gonna lie, I broke down and bawled like a baby... It just doesn't seem fair. When I got here to Italy and we finally got to start trying again all those bitter jealous feeling I had from my MC disappeared and I was actually able to feel truly happy for my friends. Now, I starting to feel that bitterness creep back in... I hate it. I just want a baby... My little guy just had his birthday yesterday and I cried a little because this means he really isn't a baby anymore... It's going by too fast, especially of he's going to be our only one.

12 years ago • Post starter

M never buying these tests again... I've got ANOTHER evap line. This one is a little darker than yesterday's which isn't fair since it makes it look like it might be a BFP. It didn't show up until 30 minutes after... I'm actually praying AF comes today so I don't have to wait another whole day like this.

She came...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo