Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 253 Replies | Last Page

hello everyone,

Chantel I hope you get to the bottom of things soon and as for the b@#%hy woman, what a horible person, I really wonder why some people choose their jobs.

Loren I had decided to get a tattoo as well in memory of my angels. It will be symbolic and personal to me but I am still thinking about what that may be.

Fingers crossed for the BFP soon Mari Ann.

AFM: I am feeling positive about this next cycle and relaxed about a BFN if thats how it ends.

I hope everyone else is well and looking forward to a BFP soon from us.

Justine

User Image

12 years ago

What's your profile pic Jessica?

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

AF

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hey everybody..Sorry for the lack of personals tonight..But I'm really down. Got a light (but enough that it didn't take squinting) positive yesterday morning. Took a digital that said not pg. I called my RE to scedule my blood draw, but started bleeding profusely yesterday afternoon. TMI ahead..Clotty, bright red. Then this morning, almost gushing blood. I'm assuming an early m/c. I didn't go in to get my blood drawn this morning, I'm just gonna go ahead & start the Clomid on CD3 (tomorrow). I'm supposed to call the RE and schedule my CD12 u/s tomorrow, so we'll see where we go from here. I just feel defeated.

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Mari Ann and Chantel -

12 years ago

ERRRRRRMMMM.....Please click THIS....And please don't judge me when you see it. AF is spotting and I'm a little confused....I did a test....blue dyes suck I know...what do you think?

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo