Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 253 Replies | Last Page

I dunno. I'm gonna wait and see if the bleeding picks up and if not then I might do....I have had false negatives with a digital and just about every other test under the sun, so I don't really trust them. If I get one more positive looking result on any other test, think I might just go get bloods drawn. I need a quick answer. I hate this not knowing stuff. Will most likely wait until next week for bloods. Got a long weekend and the music festival this weekend! WAHOO!
I'll test in a couple of days I think if the bleeding stops. If it doesn't I'll just assume it's an evap.

I have no AF like cramps though. Bleeding is really light spotting....I've never had it like this before, but that's not to say my body might be changing.
I got a bit of AF like cramps this morning while at physio, but apart from that, I've had none, just pressure like feeling down there. And my nipples! Oh Lordy! So sensitive. If my next cycle is like this, I think I'll head back to OBgyn just to get it all looked at as the spotting etc. is unusual for me.

Sorry, babbling. It's past midnight and I'm coo coo this time of night!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Mari Ann- So sorry to hear that showed up!! for next cycle...

Jess-

Loren- Hope you are doing well, for this cycle!!

Chantel- Your body is killing me!!! Grrr... I hope you can get this all figured out!!!

Kristen- Your belly is so darling!!! You are gorgeous!!

AFM- I stopped tracking EVERYTHING this month right after things with DH went weird.. It was a weird month... I expect at least by sat... But it's been weird. I have had creamy ewcm for almost a week and the other day I had 2 BR experiences that were (TMI) light brown/light pink smears and then yesterday I had some pulling cramping that just seemed weird.. I don't know what is going on but I guess we will just see.. Like I said I am expecting anytime but it's just been weird for a min.. WEIRD!!! In case I didn't say weird enough in this paragraph!!

On a side note! I start my new job on Tuesday!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Super excited!!

12 years ago

*sings* Ashley's pregnant!!!!! I bet you!

My body is down right p*ssing me off! I plan to spend today curled up in bed. This will make DH mad when he comes home to a rather cluttered/messy house tonight, but I don't care. He's not the one that bleeds for no reason at all! LOL

Sorry to hear about AF Mari Ann. Best of luck next cycle x

I hope that stuff works, Jess! keep us updated x

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Jess- I had replied on the facebook group but idk if you saw or not? I was asking if your hubby drank caffeine or not??

Hey ladies sorry been absent lately. Been doing better morning sickness easing up I HOPE. fx! Starting to get a lil bit of a pooch/belly...looks like I ate too many burgers.. which honestly a cheese burger sounds wonderful right now hahaha...

User Image

12 years ago

Hey everyone!!! So I think is on her way... Tho I don't know for sure cuz I thought I had cramping today but I can't tell if I did for sure or if I was imagining it!!! hahahahah I took a CBE Dig yesterday and it said "not pregnant" but I have heard that they don't detect tiny amounts and isn't due until tomorrow and when I tested with my son the FRER that I used was SUPER light 4 days early sooooooo.... The waiting still persists!! GAH!!!

12 years ago

digi didn't work for me until I was 7 weeks. I still think you may be up the duff Ashley. Fingers crossed xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo