Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 291 Replies | Last Page

I am reposting this question for you girls.......

Quick question for you ladies.......

How much epo do you take? What strength and how many times a day? I have been taking 1000mg once or twice a day when I remember... but just wondering if I am taking enough? Thanks,

12 years ago

Oh Victoria!! please let us know!!

I am going to be selfish I am soo tired and depressed I started out feeling really good about this cycle but now I just dont know. I am only 4dpo and I really hate when I do this.
I am thinking if this is not it, I may try a couple of more times and then just give up. Maybe it is just not meant to be for me.

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Woohooooo Victoria!!!

Wanna, hang in there! I know there are sometimes dark days, don't give up hope!

We're all here for you!

AFM, still waiting for AF to come, wish she's hurry so we can move along to next month's plan!

Sending lots of and to everyone!

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

argghhh i've had cramps and a backache all day....i feel like stupid AF is on her way.

Congrats Victoria!!! How exciting!!!!

wannababy- i feel the same way you do. i feel like i just wanna give up and try to adopt. however my husband wants to try 'forever'. i dont think he has accepted that im broken.

CJ- iim not sure what epo is? but maybe i wanna take it. i've been taking flaxseeed oil.

Shea- any smiley faces yet??

User Image

12 years ago

Am i the only one who has never had a u/s? i think its werid they are planning to up my clomid without one.

User Image

12 years ago

Victoria- Yaaaaaaaaaayyyy! I saw your test, definitely two lines!!!! Do you know for sure yet??? Soooooooooooo exciting!! Cannot wait to hear from you again.

Wbaby- I am feeling so down too but we have to stay strong and keep trying.

little- Are you going to test?

Margaret- How is the tww going?

Aloha- I know AF sucks but I also know you are waiting for it to come so that you can start a new cycle! Have you tested again? You never know!

Shea- How are you?

AFM: 11DPO BFN again! I called my doctor's office yesterday and asked one of the assistants to see if she can give me some financial info about hsg if the doc was willing to order me one. We mostly talked about insurance and the cost. I thought insurance wouldn't cover but she said they would cover up to 50%. So it's 50/50...better than nothing. So after trying naturally for a while, if I continue to O then we will think about the HSG in 2-4 months. For those of you who did it, how much did you pay with or without insurance?

User Image

12 years ago

Nat- I didnt test because now i feel like im going to get AF but i am testing no matter what on Saturday morning....im not going to be chicken forever

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Thank you everyone for cheering me up. AF is deff here and making her feelings known......

Little I have been on clomid for 5 months now and I have never been checked off the DR......

Victoria

I am doubling my Clomid for my last month. Taking 100mg to see what that does. Dont know why he put me on it when I 'O' on my own anyway but hey never mind every little bit helps.

I am going to try the Soy Flavous or whatever its called after this month. How long can you take it for?

12 years ago

OMG Victoria!!! Update us as soon as possible.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Victoria -

little - good luck saturday! i understand the thoughts about adopting and wanting to get that ball rolling. I think that my DH hasnt came to terms with the fact that Im broken too. :(

afm: just playing the waiting game so far (again! LOL) -- waiting to O -- waiting to test -- waiting for AF...seems to be the routine. called another dr thats closer to me and I go in for a cousultation the end of september to see what he has to say and hopefully we can get something figured out.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo