Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 291 Replies | Last Page

are you going to keep bding? Every other day or everyday? dh and I bd'd twice yesterday..... so maybe we will every other day for now and then I will keep testing with opk for a few more days. I know last month I got a pos. then negatives for two days and then another positive..... so maybe that will happen again...... we will see...... maybe my temp was just wrong some how this AM.... who knows! Nothing is ever clear or definite.....

12 years ago

I know what you mean. We will probably bd everyday just because weve been "in the mood" lately. I did just read on a few websites that your temp rise can be up to 3 days after a positive opk...is your temp rising at all? Mine rose slightly yesterday but dropped back down again today. What is so confusing to me is that i had O pain and now its gone just like all the other cycles i ovulated....i just dont know. You can look at my chart if you want, i put it on here.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Oh no....everbody has dissapeared :(

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Good Morning everyone!

Well my temp went up - way up today!!! wooohooo.... so I know I O'd this weekend. Probably yesterday or Sat. evening. My temp went from 97.9 to 98.5! So glad. So I am officially in the TwW......

Shea did your temp go up?

12 years ago

Kinda. I normally take my temps at 6 and had to take it at 4 this morning! It went from 96.50 to 96.80.... im hoping i ovulated.

12 years ago

Morning Ladies,

Well Shea and Carolyn kept the thread alive for us this weekend. Thanks ladies!!! It totally turned into a ghost town.

I am glad to hear you both O'd and you are cycle buddies. Now the TWW begins. It is the best wait cause you just get to chill out and wait.

How was everyone else's weekend? I want to hear how everyone is doing???

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

ill be back to update and catch up later. BUT I have question ive been arguing with myself all morning over...

ok so im in the process of switching DRs. I see my new DR on 9/26 -- well today im supposed to go get blood work (per my DR right now) to see if I O'd this month.

my temps are all over the place (as they are every other month) -- question: would you still go get blood work and work with your DR til the new appointment?

check out these CRAZY temps: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=20266

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

I would still get the tests done so you don't have to wait even longer after switiching drs..... they can transfer the results over to whoever your new dr. is...... or if he/she wants they will redo it... but it saves you time and scheduling if you jsut go ahead and do it anyway.....

So I thought my temp rise this AM was from Oing.... but now I have a full outright fever of 99 and I have an appointment for dr. this afternoon. I have had major allergy issues lately and now I think I have an ear infection..... so now I won't know what my real basal body temp is because of the fever! That sucks........ oh well.....

12 years ago

Ash - I agree with Caroyln - I would still get the tests done with current Dr till you go to new Dr. Might as well get the ball rolling for your new Dr!!

Carolyn - that sucks about you getting sick! How are you feeling? Lots of people think they are sick and it turns out they are preggers... I know it would probably be a bit early for you this month to feel like this already....but you never know - bodies are funny things!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi,

Where is everybody? It's Monday!

Shea- I am glad your temps went up. Now see if they stay up for the next three days. Other than that, how are you doing?

Carolyn- I hope that your fever is nothing major. I would keep bding anyway.

Ash- I would do the blood work. Plus doesn't it have to be done at a certain point in your cycle. Is it a progesterone level test. I would do it if I were you and then get the info to your new doc. You can always ask a copy of the results from your current doctor.

little, Victoria, Nancy- How are you ladies doing?

Margaret- How are you doing? Did you and dh celebrate? How did you tell him? I am always curious to know those things because hopefully when I get pregnant I want to surprise dh. After ttc for so long it is not easy keeping anything from dh though. Before I wouldn't even tell him when I do hpts, now I tell him. Really hope that you stay around Margaret. You have gotten me through so much.

AFM: CD9 starting lh testing tomorrow. I have noticed that flaxseed oil is not making a difference with CM at all. EPO would not make much of a difference either but I just felt like I had just a little more CM with EPO. I don't know what to do. Should I switch from flaxseed oil to EPO now? I have started baby aspirin two days ago and have been drinking grapefruit juice everyday.

ladies

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo