Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Ladies hi,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Dh and are on our mini vaca. Will be out of town until Sunday but may check in with you guys before that.

So mad at myself, I forgot my thermometer and pressed at home. Bummer! How could I!

Nancy- my wondfo lh is showing a line that is pretty close to the reference line. Don't know what to think.

User Image

12 years ago

I see some of u were thinking about taking a break. I think our case was the opposite. First i needed clomid...i had never od on my own. But i had ask dh if we could take a break becuz i felt broken and he said no we are doing this until it happens. I dont think he was being a jerk about it he just said he knew it was going to happen....he is a super positive person.i think everyone has different situtaions butmy advice is do what is best for the couple.

I am 5 weeks 4 days along today. Not much is going on actually. I have very sore nipples and they look very different...kinda sad....but anything for a baby! Having a hard time pooping. And overalll so tired. I know u guys would agree but i want symptoms so that i know things are ok. Ii went nuts one day and poas just to make sure it would still show 2 lines.

Im am praying for u girls...it will happen...it will! U girls will all get ur bfp!

User Image

12 years ago

Sorry I've been gone! I have had a monster cold!

I went to the doctor for an ultrasound on Tuesday. I have one really big egg and a possible second!

I ovulated yesterday! I have a really good feeling about this cycle.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Nat: On the Wondfo OPK, I only pay attention if the test line is darker than the control line. However, if the test line is almost as dark as the control line, I would be testing every 4 hrs b/c the surge could be soon. I have to say that on my bfp cycle, I didn't get a +OPK b/c I ran out of the tests. So it's really possible that I was less stressed b/c I couldn't keep testing and worrying when the line would get darker. Just BD everyday on your vaca and maybe more since your dh's SA came back as very good!

Hi everyone else! I'm starting to feel more and more tired these days so please don't feel offended that I didn't write individually. I really do think of all of you and praying for everyone to get their BFP! We just got back from dinner and I'm already pooped again. Good night!

12 years ago

just wanted to stop in an tell everyone to have a great and safe labor day weekend! I will be leaving here in about 5 hours to spend the weekend camping with DH and some friends. I wont be back until monday evening b/c DH and I make a deal when we go on vaca (short or long) we dont take the computer. i love it! LOL

but anyways. ill update as soon as i get back. AF stays away until monday so we can have some "just for fun" 'ing! LOL

&
Ash

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Have fun everyone on the weekend! I am hanging out with dh - he actually has the day off from the army! Can you believe it? And we are bringing a doggie home tonight to stay with us for the weekend to see how the stay goes .... we may be adopting her... she was tied up to a fence and abandoned at our doggie daycare our current dog goes to... and she is super sweet and loving...... her name is Maude...... That will keep me distracted for the weekened! Nothing else with me ..... just heartburn.... tired... my temp went up to 98.7 today....

12 years ago

Hey Ladies! Happy Friday before a long weekend.

I am off on my annual trip with all my besties this weekend. It used to be a girls vacation but since most of us are married and there are a few kids, our group has grown over the years! Every year we go to Galiano Island (beautiful) where my family has a cabin. I can't wait to get away. The cabin is really remote so I wont have internet for the weekend, but I will be on here for most of the day today for anyone that is around.

How is everyone feeling? Anyone waiting to test this weekend?

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Wow! This thread has already started to die!

Well just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to the beach (Oregon Coast) this weekend for a Labor Day camping trip with some friends so I'll be MIA for a few days. Hope all you lovely ladies traveling this weekend stay safe!

Before I go.....a friend of mine just called and said she had acupressure done on her foot and heard that it can help with fertility. She's like, "We should go and have it done together and maybe you'll get pregnant!" If she wasn't such a blabber mouth I'd tell her that I don't need a fertility trick at the moment but nonetheless.....it felt awkward not saying anything. I felt like a liar.

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I plan on testing in the morning so wish me luck!!! Have fun on yalls trips!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea!! Keep us updated!!

AFM, I just left the Drs office....was supposed to do a trigger shot (would be my 1st one) and IUI....my folli was 18x16 (slightly up from 16x12 yesterday), but my Dr. wants to wait til it's about 20-22mm before triggering me (if I don't push that eggie out on it's own!)

Needless to say, I a little bummed--hoped that the folli grew a bit more since yesterday, but know we're not out yet!!!

She still did the IUI today (and for free!!.....again, I absolutely my Dr)...we're instructed to keep using the OPKs this weekend, and daily if possible (ohhhh, it's possible! Hubby is happy about this! ), and to page her if we get a + OPK. Scheduled for an U/S and 2nd IUI on Tuesday, with a possibility of another on Wednesday....

Hoping that this our month! While I did get a bit frustrated this morning at the Drs office, I did have to remind myself that it's only CD13 for me, and I'm WELL ahead of my normal O schedule (CD24-26 usually )....gotta have a little faith in the universe!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend....sounds like there are lots of fun mini-vacas going on!

Have fun!!! and , Aloha

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo