Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 291 Replies | Last Page

got back from the dr.... ear infection/ sinus and got an antibiotic... told him I was ttc so he gave me an antibiotic that is safe. I didn't have a temp when I was at the dr..... but at home it is still up to 99 or so. so we will see what the next few days have in store......

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

First off, let me say thank you to all of you who have shared your BFP on this tread.....it's buoyed my spirits and given me some hope this month!

I finished my 1st round of Femara (letrozole) late last week.....on Saturday I noticed some sticky CM, which I thought was super weird (I've NEVER had any CM....at all!!....until I started taking clomid, and then only the EWCM right before the "O"), so I randomly took an OPK on Sunday. POSITIVE! Whaaaat?!?!?!? I usually O on CD 24-25 (with Clomid) so of course I called my Dr right away! (yes, on a Sunday, and yes, she called me groggy because I woke her up....let's add that to the million reasons why I love my doc!)...of course the DH and I twice yesterday just incase!

Going in for a U/S today to check. I feel like it's probably a false positive, but fingers crossed that maybe this medicine boosted my sluggish little ovaries into moooooving!

Oh, and I saw someone (sorry, can't remember this second who) who was having trouble with nausea on the prenatals? I switched to an iron-free formula, and have been fine ever since (plus, the BMs have gotten MUCH easier....sorry if thats TMI!) GNC carries an iron-free formula....

Aloha

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

ok... I know it is early but after the temp rise and everything; and not knowing for sure when I O'd ..... I took an hpt I had still from last month..... I know it is early and I am crazy!!!!! lol..... but here it is.....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=5031

what do you think?

12 years ago

Hey Girlies!

Carolyn - I am so sorry that you are sick. That is horrible but at least you are on 'safe' meds.

Aloha - WOW!!! You MUST have an amazing Dr. That is so nice. I am curious to see if you o'd that early. That is crazy! Does Femara have the same effects on OPKs as clomid? Let me know how it goes.

Nat - I'm not going anywhere (if that's ok). You guys are part of my life now. It takes 21 days to make something a habit and I have been here for longer then that! haha!!! Umm I'm sorry to say that I didn't do a very good job of telling hubby in a sweet way because I was so shocked. I was so sure I was out this month but took a test the day my af was to arrive. It was Friday and I was going for drinks and wanted to be sure. Anyways, I did the test and put it on the counter. I was brushing my teeth when a line started to show. I was so shocked I said "Holy S%@^!" but hubby couldn't understand why I was yelling because I had my toothbrush in my mouth. He eventually looked at the test and figured it out. So sorry to say - it wasn't anything great cause I was too surprised. We have also told my parents and then let me mom tell my brother and sister in law because she was just bursting to share the news. We are going to tell Hubby's parents at dinner tonight.

AFM - I just got my 2nd set of HCG tests back. My level went from 104 on Friday to 549 today so it is doubling every 28 hours which is great! I feel a lot better now that I saw that!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, seems like everyone is having a good week oing and and of course good hcg levels! yay

Af came today which I am fine with because I have had alot of stress lately and didnt think it was a good time to be preggo anyway.
I have a question- Because of the stress I have started taking some xanax, since I know I am not preggo for sure,but I wonder if taking that med might do something to my eggs or mess with Oing this cycle, even though I plan to take it only until I get close to O. I am hoping I wont even need it until then. What are yalls opinion do you think it will affect anything or do you think I should just hold off TTC this cycle?
I am also going to make an appointment with my doc for a complete bloodwork, to check my thyroid etc. just to make sure there are no underlying problems I think it might make me feel better to know if there was anything and maybe it could be treated if so needed.
Hope you all had a great weekend!!
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Aloha- Good luck with the u/s

Margaret- yeeay! So happy numbers are going up! And that you are staying. Oh and I would have probably yelled with the toothbrush on my mouth too!

Afm: wanna cry. I have been on the phone for 3 hours literally. Called the hospital and insurance company about the hsg. I know am responsible for 50% but the hospital wont give me a quote. They say it s impossible. And that I will not know until I get the bill. Total bs. That is ridiculous. What am I suppose to do. I don't even know how much it will cost us. Do not wanna get a surprise bill with an x amount. Trying to be strong but this is something I need to get done. Have no clue how much I will have to pay for it! So now I can't even get it done.

User Image

12 years ago

Yes, thanks to Shea & Carolyn for keeping this thread going over this weekend.

Ash: Your chart is kind of all over the place. If you have just a little bit of time, I would suggest signing up for fertilityfriend.com You can input this cycle's data and see what their program has you ovulating. I've never used CTP's program but fertilityfriend is great. You can even send them a request for their staff to take a personal look at your chart.

Carolyn & Shea: Yay for Oing!

Love: Are you planning on taking Robitussin? I felt like flaxseed oil regulated my cycle and Robitussin helps thin out my cm. I'm so sorry about the hospital not being direct with you. Were you already sent to their billings department? It's too bad that your doctor's nurse can't get this information for you.

Margaret: Woo hoo for great hCG numbers doubling! This is IT for you! I loved your story about your BFP. When is your due date?

Aloha: That's awesome that you're Oing earlier! Let us know how your u/s went!

Hi Victoria, Carol! How are you ladies feeling?

Jess: I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling too well. I'm afraid that I'm clueless about what what meds are OK to take or not. I usually got to drugs.com to consult but maybe you can just ask your doctor? Also, I know that you're OK about AF arriving but I'm sorry about that. She sucks big time.

Hm, where is everyone else? Kraken, Rachel, lisserb, there's more but sorry that I'm forgetful. Hope you're all doing well!

12 years ago

heading to bed. just wanted to stop in and say i went to get the blood work today so ill know at the latest on wednesday if i O'd or not.

Beach - my chart looks like that every other month! i have FF too..lol -- ill have to send you a link to my ff charts and show you that last month chart looked amazing but junes chart mimicks august. im thinking my right side isnt working properly but we shall see by wednesday!!

i promise to catch up tomorrow with everyone! g'night! ash

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hi ladies.

Sorry i havent responded to everone individually. I will tomorrow. Im excided to see what my temps will be in the morning! Anyways, gonna head to bed. Love yall and praying for yall

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Sorry ive been MIA had a week off work last week with the hubby. Its our wedding anniversary next week so we are away this weekend. Would be great if I fall pregnant over the weekend. (I can always dream).

Feeling really down at the mo, dont feel like im ever going to get my BFP.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi sorry its short. xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo