Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Shea- Where are you? How are you doing? And what CD are you?

Margaret- What CD are you? When are you planning on testing. FX for you :)

Kraken- The only side effect I experienced from clomid were hot flashes once in a while and some headaches but I have no idea if they were from clomid because sometimes the headaches would not be on the days that I took clomid. So sorry I am not much help with this one. Wish I could help.

Nancy- I know it is hard not to stress out but try not to. We are all here with you and praying that you hear great news soon. Have you tested again today? Oh and about yesterday, I am sure the urine makes a difference too. Did you have any fluids before taking the 7:00 a.m. test. Sending positive vibes your way. Oh and can you please share anything that you think contributed to your bfp. Anything you did differently?

Little- Very glad to hear that your line has gotten darker. I will take EPO for 3 days until I can go buy flaxseed oil. Have never taken flaxseed oil. Can you also share what you did differently this cycle or what you think may have helped.

Victoria- How are you? Hope to hear from you soon. I am glad I O'd on my own this cycle. I do not know if this will continue...really hope it does. Have you tried anything differently this cycle?

AFM: CD1 today (light pink/red and brown spotting) so counting today as CD1. Hoping that I get a good flow (sorry tmi) because when I was on clomid (especially the last couple cycles) AF was so light and lasted 2 days only. I am sure that was happening because it probably really thinned out the lining of my uterus. I REFUSE not to get pregnant this cycle. It's gonna happen. Dh and I are gonna make it happen. My plan is to take EPO until I can drive to town on Wed and get flaxseed oil. Any other suggestions. Going to buy vitex as well. Going to drink pomegranate juice. Going to eat pineapple core. Um let's see what else...oh I am not putting my legs up anymore after BD (have not done that for the past two cycles). I think it is better that way because then my muscles are not tensing up. Ladies I am so sorry, I am writing a book on here today.

Love you all and have an amazing Sunday.

User Image

12 years ago

hi ladies!

Im still alive lol. congrats on all the BFPs!!!!! I still have not Od yet (cd 20 today)...maybe i will sooner or later. IM really just trying to keep my mind off of it to be honest. DH's bday is this saturday and im busy away planning his surprise party! and I have gotten really involved in church too and im helping with the nursery! sorry i havent been as active as i should but im still praying for all of you to get your BFPs and im so thankful and happy that GOD has at least answered some of my prayers :D....CONGRATULATIONS again girlies Im SO HAPPY for all of you!!!!!!!

Ill keep yall posted on when i get my smiley and ill pop back in every now and again! Love all you guys!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Congrats to everyone with a BFP.

I haven't been on much because I am trying to keep my mind off of everything as much as possible.

HSG tomorrow. Not afraid of the pain, I am afraid of the results.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Hi girls I hope you have all had a great weekend.

I would also like to know what you girls did different or what you think may have helped.

Shea I hope you get your smiley face soon

AFM- 7dpo My bbs are huge and have been since O, but I am kinda thinking I may have gained a little weight so that could be it. Other than that not really anything to speak of except I have been cramping since O, but it is kinda slowing down now. I have really been obsessing so I most likely wont get a bfp this cycle. I dont really feel preggo. I went today and bought 5 dollar tree tests and 3 FR test to feed my poas addiction. That way I can poas every day lol. I think if I dont get bfp this time maybe I will ask my doc to go ahead and give me the clomid even though he wants me to try until november without it.

Oh and I have to tell yall this, DH and I have been joking about having twins..a boy for him a girl for me.. We have also talked seriously about it too since both of my grandmothers were twins, among other things that up our chances, especially if I go on clomid, we know it is a real possibility, but heck we are only asking for one!!
Anyway it seems like everything on tv has pregnant women or they are talking about twins, so this morning at church, where we have been going for over 5 years out of nowhere this man brings about 1 yr old twin boys out of the nursery, Dh an me just looked at each other we took that as a sign. LOL

Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

kraken-do u have a walmart or walgreens? they may have a blood pressure cuff u could try there.

shea-i will pray my heart out for u...keep going to the back doctor to keep ur L5 in line :) thank u for being excited for me...i know how hard it is

Jess-maybe if u get twins then u wont have to ever go though this TTC again i hope u get twin beans!

nancy- did u retest again?

Rachel-good luck with ur HSG!

Nat-im sorry about AF...fing witch!!! I'm sharing everything I did different this cycle see below

Things I did differently...not sure if u need to do them all but i did them all so not sure what actually helped.
1. I drank 8oz pomograte juice the week before I o'd
2. I took flaxseed oil 1000 mg 2 times day with food usually breakfast and dinner
3. i only drank 1/2 cup of coffee
4. drank Sir Jason Winters tea at least 4 days a week (sounds werid because its to help with cancer but i figured if it fixed cancer it may fix my ovaries)
5. took my clomid day 4-8 instead of 3-7
6. i didn't jog or run at all...all my workouts were biking or walking

I hope this helps someone...im praying for u girls!!! hang in there. and please pray for me too....i really hope this bean sticks!

User Image

12 years ago

Good morning ladies! I love all of you and feel so happy to have your support. I also want to thank Shea for praying for me and all of us here who got rewarded with a BFP. I'm not very religious but any good wishes & hopes that are sent my way is definitely a good vibe. Please hang in there Shea. I hope that these last 3 bfp will be very, very contagious!

I POAS again this morning and the line is getting a little darker. Nat, you're right. I was so thirsty when I woke up at 3am that I drank a ton of water. I am going to stop obsessing over what I can't control - which is if the little bean can't stick there isn't much that I can do for it. Hubby & I decided to not get my blood tested until I'm officially late for AF, which is this Sat. I've never POAS before AF is due and I just don't know if I've been having chemicals before or not. This cycle I didn't feel anything different other than the bbs got sensitive & just fuller starting on 2dpo. I usually don't get that until more 3-4 days before AF. My temps didn't clue me in until the 2nd day I tested with a faint positive (10dpo). Today is 11dpo and my temps are climbing more than I've ever seen. So much for bbt helping out with early signs. It just helps with identifying our cycles.

Here's what I did this cycle in painful details for those who is looking for a quick read!

All cycle long: 2000mg of flaxseed oil. I only switched to this b/c I was on EPO for 6 months and it didn't do anything. I even suspect that EPO was thinning my lining b/c I can feel very slight cramps after taking them. I think EPO is great for most women but if you've been on them & haven't had luck, then flaxseed could be a good alternative? This was my first full cycle on it as I started this midway through last cycle. I know that Littlemonkey tried it for the first time and wow, BFP for her!

All cycle long: just regular multi-vitamins plus extra folic acid and. I've been doing this forever! Nothing special except the folic acid got added when I started TTCing.

AF-O Drank 1-2 glasses of pomegranate juice. Not sure why you stop at O. This is the 2nd cycle that I did this.

AF-O: Drank A LOT of green tea (2-3 mugs) and I didn't bother with decaf ones. It's supposed to help with cm.

CD9-now: started drinking 2 glasses of grapefruit juice. I would have started on cd1 but I only just read about it helping with cm. You can drink this all cycle long & I'm still drinking it b/c I like the taste. This was the 1st cycle that I tried this.

CD10-O: Robitussin, 2 tsp, 3 times a day. 2nd cycle that I tried this.

Switched from Pre-seed to Conceive Plus lube. First time I did this. Great for BDing, hubby loved it! LOL This lube has zinc and some other nutrient for the swimmers. IDK, i just switched b/c hubby hates preseed.

Pineapple core: 4-8dpo. I think you're supposed to start on 1dpo but I was out of town and couldn't get to it. This is the 4 cycle that I tried this! IMO, maybe it did or didn't help but it certainly can't hurt!

Like Nat's new plan, I didn't put my legs up after BD. Just lay there for 30 minutes. My instead cups didn't show up on time.

I worked out only 2-3 times per week. Light weight-lifting and somewhat intense cardio (35-40mins). I'm freaking out now and thinking that I will only do the elliptical at a very slow pace and I'm giving up doing stomach crunches.

I O'd on CD 13. We BD'd on CD 11, 12, 13 & 14.

Oh and hubby's been on 5mg folic acid, 66mg zinc for many, many months. His SA came back OK though so I don't think it was crucial. Yet, I figured it can't hurt!

Did y'all fall asleep?! I just feel blessed and if this 'lil bean sticks around, I would just be over the moon. If not, at least I was finally able to get pregger.

I am sending all of you super, mega baby dust!

Nancy

12 years ago

Nat & Jess - I didn't take any meds this month. Only my prenatal vitamin, fish oil, B vitamins, and fiber capsules. We didn't use preseed as being off clomid and being "into" really helped me make my own good stuff. I did use the menstrual cups again this month so don't know if that helped but I did realize something......Both times I conceived (my m/c cycle and this time) I O'ed (the BIG O ) during sex. I really think A) being turned on...and B) climaxing during Bd really helps.....or at least that is what I'm guessing.....

Thank you ladies for all of your love and support and Shea thank you for your prayers. Karma owes you big time so I am confident you will get your soon.

Rachel - I totally understand the need for a break. Good luck with the HSG tomorrow!

Nancy and Little - for all of us!

Jess - Hope these are good signs for you!!! Keep us posted!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

BFP Girls- Yall dont have to thank me for praying for yall. Im just so pleased that GOD finally answered my prayers! You ladies have become like family to me and I am going to continue praying for all of us. And thank yall for telling us about what yall did different this cycle! Hopefully we will all graduate from CTP and join CMP...we could have a clomid success thread over there! BUT you ladies dont dare think about leaving us till then!!!!

Rachel- Good luck on your hsg tomorrow! please let us know as soon as you hear something! BIG HUGS! everything is going to be alright dear!

Lisser-Where are you?????

Margret- how are you??? Where are you at in your cycle?

Nat- Im so very very sorry that AF showed. Im holding out hope for you this month though!

Ash- have you Od yet?

Kraken- fingers crossed your upped dose of clomid does the trick!

Jess- thank you i hope so too! and i also would like twins...I hope you are preggers!

Im so sorry if ive missed anyone.

AFM- I talked to my preacher tonight...he really cleared alot up for me. Then, he prayed for me; He prayed that GOD would heal me and bless me and DH with a child. Later on, he had the whole church pray for us (he didnt tell them why because i asked him not to) but i feel so much better and so much more hopeful....i honestly dont think i have ever asked my church to pray for ME...mainly because im the type of person who thinks that others should come before myself but maybe GOD heard all those people and will decide that its finally MY turn for a baby....Anyways...Enough rambling. Im feeling better and i feel like this may really happen now so thats enough for me :)

Love you girlies! hopefully those BFPs will keep rolling in....Wouldnt that be crazy if we all got BFPs one right after another???? *finger crossed*

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Miss a week, miss a lot!!! Congrats to the BFP's. I'm so happy for the three of you!

Victoria, I had a feeling for you about going off the clomid!!! Sticky dust to all!

AFM, my DD ended up in a cast, on her ankle, from a trampoline accident. Thankfully it was only on for a week, because her ankle wasn't actually broken, but they couldn't be sure from the first xray. My DH was in a cast for three months after breaking his ankle in January, so I was not looking forward to the second go round in the same year, lol!

That, and DH had the week off, so we were busy and it prevented me from
getting online much.

I'm on CD 6 in my gazillionth cycle (I've seriously lost count... 70 something I think?!), with no immediate plans to go back on meds. We were going to go back to the RE for our last IUI in September or October, but we are going to Disney World in November, and I selfishly don't want to miss out on the rides, etc. Not to mention, I puked upwards of 6 times a day until I was 26 weeks along with my first, so repeating that on vacation isn't my idea of fun.

We also may do more than one last IUI, so I'm good with waiting two extra months. I think if I'm not preggo by February, it'll be time to look into other options. I'm batting around the idea of donor sperm or donor embryo's and adoption. I've yet to talk to DH about it seriously, but that time is coming up soon.

But, that's enough out of me. Good luck, hugs, sticky dust and congrats!!!

:)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Lisser! its so great to hear from you! Im so sorry about you DD! but glad yall have a vaca planned! DH and i are thinking about taking a trip too....just havent decided where yet...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo