Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Thank you all ladies for sharing what you have done differently. I will definitely do some of the things you guys did.

I exercise everyday but do miss a day or two here and there. I run about 2 miles and walk about 1 mile. I am going to have to cut down on my workout it looks like. Not happy to have to do that but anything to ttc.

Nancy- I think I had told you about UTI symptoms when I had gotten my positive. Since you felt like you were getting a UTI too, I guess we can say that that can be a pregnancy symptom...hence, feeling like you have a UTI. So glad the line got darker. How many DPO are you?

I cannot wait to get my BFP. It must be such an amazing feeling. Would loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to be in your shoes right now. Sorry a bit jealous but in a very good way.

I don't know if you guys will still stay with us...I hope you do. I will miss you guys if you don't.

Victoria- This was my first cycle off meds too. I feel good about it. Trying naturally again this cycle. I hope you stay with us.

Sorry this post is like all over the place.

User Image

12 years ago

Enough about me and please forgive me for being so selfish. I know it's hard. I really want to hear more about what's going on with everyone else!

Nat: Yes, you did! That was the day I was going nuts! I'm 11DPO today. If I may ask, why are you planning on cutting back your exercise? Your routine does not sound that extreme, unless you're underweight. Sorry if I'm intruding. I don't mean to. I have a really good feeling about more BFP's to come in our group here!

Shea: I just saw your new profile pic. You and your dh are a good looking couple! A Clomid success thread is a great idea too. You are such a wonderful and giving person. I hope God will bless you with a BFP soon... really soon! And the back therapy can't hurt too!

lisserb: Aha, so that's where you've been. Sorry about your DD's injury. I think that you have the right attitude about your vacation. You can't let TTC dictate everything in your life! BTW, 70 cycles? Wow, I feel like a spoiled brat for all of my rantings on this thread. Good luck on your talk with your DH.

Kraken: I hope the Clomid side effects are wearing off!

Rachel: Good luck with the HSG tomorrow. FX that it will also make you extra fertile!

Jess: Your twins story is great! I think that "not feeling pregnant" IS a symptom. When will you test?

Hi Margaret, Carolyn, Aloha, Ashley, and everyone else. Hope you're doing well.

12 years ago

Hi everyone...... I am still reading and keeping up with all of your posts... but I have nothing exciting to report yet with me. I am waiting to O... should be in the next few days. DH and I did the dance on Sat. pm and will again tonight.. I told him his "duty" is every other night now until I get a smiley face then every night for a few days! He is very agreeing and that is how we talk about it. I just tell him when his "duty" is to be and then I don't get frustrated if he doesn't get the hint ect. It works good for us. I think I might buy some lingerie today though. DH is boring with sex... lol... so I might try to spice it up a bit. Plus it helps me feel sexier.

This month I am adding EPO.... and it has helped with the cm. Otherwise I think I might not do some of the other things because I am not sure if they really help or not. No preseed... the epo is helping enough I think. No soft cups. I am doing opk of course with digital. I will do pineapple core (we have some from a recipe we did last night)

12 years ago

Hi again ladies. Earlier today, I was checking in with "Dr. Google" and found disturbing data on flaxseed oil. Apparently it's not recommended during pregnancy b/c it can act as an estrogen. So I really don't know if that's what helped Littlemonkey & I or not. Maybe we needed more estrogen and it helped us? If you go ahead with taking flaxseed oil, I guess you should stop when you get your bfp.

Here is a link: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/991.html

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!!!

YIPPEE for all the BFP. That is so exciting. You all deserve every moment of happiness you are feeling

I just have a minute for a quick update - sorry.

AFM - I am 9DPO today and because I have to go on projesterone ASAP I tested. It was a BFN. I know it is early but I am pretty sure it is correct as I am not really having any symptoms this month. I really thought I would be preggers this month so I am feeling a little down.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I promise to catch up with everyone soon!!! This weekend was BUSY!! DH and I went to a NASCAR race and Im trying to get the house clean today with 3 little running around lol -- anyways, got my first slightly + OPK friday, a little darker saturday and still about the same on sunday (yes I POAS at the NASCAR race--IN A PORTA POTTY!! Its important but who does that?!??!! LOL) -- took one today and the light is slightly fading. Last night got a pain on my right side, went away and came back. Today slight pain on right side and twinges on right side abdomen area. Im thinking overnight I O'd? possible, right? FF says anytime between friday and sunday but with the pains im thinking of setting my day to sunday? im so confused! LOL but excited at the same time.

temps have been ALL over this month so Im glad im still doing OPKs.

DH and I have been every other day since AF left and then every day since friday and I told him 2 or 3 more days and we can rest lol -- i think that should probably be okay, right?

Okay, got to go tend to a little one that just woke up from nap -- promise to get to everyone soon!!

to all the s lately!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Whoooohooooo!!!! So happy to hear about all the BFPs this weekend!

Hope some of that magic is sprinkled on the rest of us this month too!

I'm so very happy for you all, from the bottom of my

AFM, AF showed up yesterday (CD42. 42!!!! Whyyy is my cycle so looong!) I am glad she finally showed up....I just knew we were out a week an a half ago! Back to the drs tomorrow for our u/s, we start injectables this cycle! Nervous but VERY hopeful.....maybe this month will be our month?!?!!? Fingers crossed!

Much to you all, so happy that it has been a GREAT weekend for so many of you!

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Nancy-Thank you for the compliment! and the new info!

I just popped in for a quick sec. to say hi to everyone but i gotta go. Im busy busy today! fixing to cook some supper

oh, and Still havent Od yet

Love yall! ttyl

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi Ladies! Yes, I'll stick around and keep checking in if you'll have me!

Shea - I saw your new pic and I agree! What a beautiful girl you are! Both inside and out! I am glad that you have such a supportive church parish to pray for you and be there for you. You are so deserving of all the love and support in the world!

Melissa - Poor little DD! Sorry to hear about that! My younger brother fell off a trampoline at a friends house when he was 12 and hit his face on a cinder block (I have no idea why those were near the trampoline!) and I had to drive him to the hospital to get stitches in his mouth! It was soooo scary! Those things are dangerous! Anyway....I'm glad to hear you guys are going on a vacation! I am actually going on a vacation in November as well and will be in Florida for a few days too! Then we are going on a cruise! Soooo excited!

Aloha - I'm glad you are so optimistic about a new cycle. Good luck with the injectables! I will be interested to hear how that goes! Super hopeful for you!

AFMF - You are hysterical! I laughed so hard reading your post! I can totally see a die hard ttc'er going into a porta-potty to POAS! Too great! Your BD schedule sounds good to me.

Margaret - I am sooo sorry you are feeling down. I feel that way every time I see a , no matter how early it is. Don't lose hope, just test in a day or 2 and know that we are thinking about you!

Nancy - You are not selfish! I also heard flaxseed was not good during pregnancy but thanks for the reminder. I take fish oil which I THINK is ok but I asked my doctor's nurse today when she called with my beta level and she said she didn't know! Uhhh...shouldn't she know?!

Carolyn - Always a great idea to spice it up in the bedroom! I'm a firm believer that that helps! and have fun!

Nat - I will stick around if you want me to. Don't be sorry for being a "bit jealous"! I was "a lot jealous" every time someone got a . I was still happy for them....but so sad for me. That's normal. Just know that it WILL happen for you!! Your exercise routine seems fine and not too excessive in my opinion. However, if you are worried maybe just walk all 3 miles during your TWW. If your body is used to exercise at that level though....I wouldn't decrease too much.

AFM - Got my second beta today. It was 201. Since it was only 14 on Thursday that means it's doubling every 25 hours so good news! Hoping and praying for all of you!

12 years ago

Awe victoria! That made me tear up...in a good way! And OF COURSE we want you to stay on here! Ive become attached to all of yall and i hope we can all stay friends even after we all (yes all) get our bfps. Speaking of which...i was thinking of making a twitter account and would love to add any of yall if youd be my friend. If you dont feel comfortable exchanging info on here please inbox me.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo