Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 291 Replies | Last Page

OMG 3 !!!

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Oh and beachbum I wouldnt worry too much about the drinks. Lots of women have had some drinks before they knew they were preggo and they were fine. Your body protects that little bean the first few weeks for that reason.

Jess User Image

12 years ago

OMG little and Nancy! I worry too about the "stickiness" of the baby. I know that is normal. Hoping we can keep the s coming!

12 years ago

Good morning ladies. My dog is still sick so she woke me up at 3am. Consequently, I had to pee and POAS again. The line is darker than yesterday. I went back to sleep, then woke up and POAS again at 7am. The line is now fainter! Hubby saw the one from 7am and did agree that the line is there, with color but quite faint. I'm using Wondfo early hpt, the blue-handle ones. I took the pics about 12 minutes after I did the tests. If I had taken these pics 20-25 minutes later, the line is way more colored & darker but I don't think you're supposed to do that. So far, I've POAS 5 times, in the last 24hrs... all very faint, light pink lines. I'm 10DPO today and I hope that it's too soon for the line to get darker.

So here is the pic from 3am this morning (10dpo):
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4740

And 4 hrs later, 10dpo at 7am:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4741

What do you girls think? Still bfp, evap or I'm losing my little bean?!

12 years ago

Hello again! I want to thank all of you for letting me be so selfish with all of my posts. I don't know what I would do without your support. My hubby can only empathize with me to a certain point... but he doesn't know what it's like when you're kind of broken!

Carolyn: Not sure if you already got the info. on EPO but you should take 2000 mg per day. I used to take it twice a day as each capsule was 1000mg. You only take it from AF to O day. I took it for 6 months and ahem, self diagnosed myself with this condition called estrogen dominance. So I stopped taking it last cycle around cd5 and switched to flaxseed oil, which you can take the entire cycle. My LP went from 11-12 days to 14 days last cycle. This cycle... well, we'll see if those faint lines are true. I know that you went through this roller coaster ride too with all of your faint lines the last 2 cycles! So in conclusion: if you LP is kind of short, maybe try flaxseed oil first, if not then go for the EPO!

Jess: For the last 6 cycles, I also felt hopeless every time, starting with shortly after O and then when AF made her presence known. A BIG . Hang in there! How are you feeling? Any symptoms? FX! I think all of these BFP are contagious!

Aloha: Did stupid AF show? I pray that she won't, especially since she's late!

Nat: Thank you for your reassurance on the booze. I usually cut down in the TWW but when I felt AF coming, I moped and indulged a little. How are you feeling? I "stalked" your chart again and your temp is still quite high above the coverline! Have you tested again? Are you using the super sensitive test?

Kraken: I hope AF is on her way out the door. Are you taking Clomid again this cycle? If so, then you should not take the soy b/c it acts similar to Clomid. I know that many docs put women on Clomid even if they already O for a few reasons. First, if you have a shorter LP, then Clomid will make you have better quality eggs, which should strengthen your LP. Or Clomid will make you have multiple eggs which just increases your odds of fertilization!

AFMF: I hope you O soon! Happy

Shea: I also hope you O soon! We have all felt that feeling of hopelessness. Try and hang in there. Sometimes it helps to vent. A few days ago, all I can think of is "it's INEVITABLE that stupid AF is on her way every cycle!" Our babies are going to be cherished more than ever when we get them. Please keep the hope alive!

Margaret: Your hubby is wonderful! How are you feeling so far? Any symptoms? I hope I didn't scare you with that write-up on symptoms before 6dpo. I did have one symptom that was different than all of the other cycles: bbs got sensitive really early, at 2dpo! So who knows? I periodically look over that write-up to keep me grounded b/c I'm prone to going nuts with my obsessions!

Victoria: again. I'm so jealous of your dark line. I wish mine would do that. No matter what, I'm just so happy for you!

Rachel: How are you doing?

to everyone else. I know it's the weekends so hope you're all having fun.

12 years ago

Booooooooooooooo af is gonna be ready to make an appearance soon. Pinot Grigio!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Nat: I'm so sorry that evil witch showed up. Booooooo! I know how you feel and it just sucks. I love your attitude though. He, he... I'm less classy and I usually screamed for a round of tequilas!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to those who have got their I am soooo jealouse but soooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you all.

Thank you for all the advice.

I started taking 100mg of clomid on my 2nd day of AF and last night during the night (which was my second day of taking clomid) I woke up feeling really light headed like I was going to pass out and felt like I was going to throw up. Has anyone else had this? I had no symptoms on the 50mg.

xx

12 years ago

Nancy i still see the line its still bfp! I took another test this morning still bfp and darker. Im in denial i think...cant believe this! Seriously no period for 14 months and now none for 9 months? Crazy. Im gonna call the doctor first thing tomorrow am.

How is everyone else? So far 3 bfp i have a good feeling there r more coming. I strongly feel that everyone needs to take flaxseed oil...this is the first month i took it. Took it twice a day.

Kraken on 50mg i was sick and also have dizziness from low blodpressures and low blood sugars (i checked at work since i work at a hospital.) Can u check you blood pressure?

User Image

12 years ago

Little - I was ok on the 50mg. Felt totally ill during the night. Would have to go to the docs for bloodpressure. Thank you. :-)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo