Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Shea: I'm so, so excited for you! Hurry up and wake up to POAS! All my fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!

I have missed out a lot so I will catch up on everyone shortly. Thank you to all of my lovely sisters who have sent me so much positive vibes! I have been a wreck since Friday night at 2am when I saw the red bleeding. On Mon, my hCG was at 25,000 so I felt better esp. since the bleeding stopped. Then Tues afternoon, a lot more bleeding, just like AF! It was enough for me to not even bothering to call my doctor since I was supposed to go in on Thurs (remember I'm ahead of you in timezones). I spent all of Tues night crying and Wed moping and reading up on m/c. So today I saw the doctor and told him what happened. He did an immediate pelvic scan and there is my little bean measuring at 7mm and with a heartbeat of 107 and I'm exactly 6 weeks today. I'm still in shock and a little numb in the rear since I'm now getting a weekly progesterone shot in the tush!

I'm amazed that I'm still pregnant b.c I was so sure that the baby is gone. Even now, I have no symptoms. My hCG for today came back at just over 40,000! Thank you for letting me talk so much about myself. I know that this is a TTC thread but I love being here with my sisters!

OK, I'm going to go and catch up on what everyone has been up to!

12 years ago

I'm just so excited and very hopeful for a number of you today!

Shea: I loved it that you POAS in a McDonald's bathroom! FX and please use the pink dye test!

Kraken: Sensitive nips and bbs were the only thing I noticed as they came way too early for me. FX!

Ash: Not holding your own on a drink is also another big sign. My friend found out she was preggo when she took a shot of tequila and felt ill! Yet again, FX!

Aloha: Yay for overdoing it! The more spermies, the merrier! Not sure if you'd want to do this, but I ate pineapple core after O for 5 days and you're in the land of plentiful pineapples!

Nat: Don't doubt it! You're going to O! I never had ovulation spotting until I got on Clomid.

Carolyn: big . Maybe you won't need the iui b.c it's not over til the witch is here!

Hi Jess. Hi Rachel. Hi to everyone else that I have missed. How are you?

Hey to Margaret, Victoria & Carol. Looking forward to chatting with you at the Taurus babies thread. Glad that you got to see your bean, Margaret!

12 years ago

Well i got 2 bfns on frer and the blue dye test this am. Im so hurt...and i think im done. I dont care anymore. I dont want a baby anymore. Im just so sick of getting my heart ripped out with these stupid false hopes month after month. Im sick of waiting, testing, temping, charting, checking, symptom spotting, and most of all im sick of crying.

Thank you all for being so nice and supportive. I hope yall dont mind me still sticking around if i decide for good that this is it, that im completely done.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Oh shea! I am soo sorry!! but honestly hun your not out yet! i just want to reach through the computer screen and give you a HUGE .

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Thanks ash i really wish you could too because i need a hug. You ladies are the only people i can talk to about this. Im just so hurt.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- I am so sorry. This breaks my heart that you are feeling so low. I hate this rollarcoaster. I wish I could give you a hug too. You are a brilliant, beautiful, amazing woman and I know you can acheive anything you want in life. It is fine to take a day or two to feel down, and then you get to wake up and gather up all that positive energy you have and push forward. I know this will happen for you and I will be right beside you helping any way I can. Love you!
Marg

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you marg. I love all you ladies too! I took a nice long bath and took some time to clear my thoughts....then i called my dr. I have an appt for the 28 (a day before my bday). Hopefully, they will be able to give me good news. Until then, im just going to focus on myself and trying to get as healthy as i can. I know yall probably think im bipolar or something because i go from being really down to okay again, but i have to remind myself of all the blessing god has graciously given me and it makes things seem not so bad....i know ill be a mom eventually but waiting is the hard part.

As always love yall and praying for yall.

12 years ago

Oh Shea... I am so sorry. I wish that I live near you so I can give you a hug. You are a wonderful and beautiful woman, both inside and outside. It's okay to let it out and cry. Tomorrow is another day and it will be better! Believe it!

12 years ago

Shea!

OMG I'm soooooo sorry! I'm just so mad that these things keep happening to you. And I do NOT think you are bipolar for having mood swings! We all do during ttc! It's perfectly normal. Lots of love and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!!!

Victoria

12 years ago

Shea- if I lived close or could buy plane tix right now. I d fly to you. A big part of us wants to give up...wake up without taking temps...not count the days and not walk into the women's health isle everytime we go to the market. Take the day to cry it out and take your anger out however you need to. Giving you a HUGE bear hug. Love you lots. Here is a quote for you Shea that I love: " When you feel like giving up, think of all the reasons you've held on for so long"

Nancy- I m very happy that everything is ok.

Margaret,Victoria, little- hope all is well.

Carolyn- How are you?

Adm: Ovulating as I m writing. Have the very similar pain I get everytime after my pos opk. I have a dilemma please help me with my decision.

Ok so dh came home super super tired from his double shift. We tried to bd but he just couldn't...you know. So he said we ll try again tonight. We actually wanted to try again before he goes to work at 2:45pm however I have a dentist appointment for a check up at 1. We bd'ed yesterday. I know I m ovulating right now and the egg can only live up to 12 to 24 hours. Do I cancel my doctor s appointment and try bd before he goes to work or do I wait until 130 am for him to come back from work. Am just scared it ll be too late. What to do???? What would you guys do? Cancel dentist app or no?

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo