Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Thank you so much ladies! I should hear from the doc this morning. Here is a pic of today's test. Getting darker at least but feeling cramps and super scared. Period would start tomorrow so really want to make it past this weekend without incident. I m/c right away last time....

User Image

12 years ago

Oh victoria! Congratulations hun. Praying for you!

Afm still no smiley today :( but hopfully soon...im not being a downer but i honestly dont think its going to happen for me. Ladies, Im terrified i will never get pregnant or have a baby and if it does happen then something horrible will happen to kinda balance my life out...i know its kinda ridiculous but i truely believe it. And that makes me want to just give up....am i the only one who feels this way?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

My hsg was covered by our insurance totally. Thank goodness. We also found out our insurance, at least in part, covers IUI! We will be trying that soon if this month doesn't work out.

I took soy isoflavones before clomid and you take it the same as clomid.... days 3 thorugh 7. I took 3 tabs each day. Then you stop.

Victoria...... Really hope this is it for you!!!!!

As for me, just hanging out and waiting to O still.......

12 years ago

Morning Ladies!

Victoria - Getting darker is a really good sign. Mine were always getting lighter - not good. I am sure you will be fine. How did your test go yesterday? What did they say?

Carolyn - that is such good news about your coverage. I am in Canada and can't imagine having to add cost of everything to my TTC. I mean, IVF isn't covered for us and either is IUI I don't think but the HSG is. I am so happy you can have that done.

Shea - I know, it is hard. It will happen for you. But you are right that sometimes we just want to give up. You are allowed days like that, but tomorrow is a new day and hopefully you will feel a little better. If not, you always have us!

AFM - I totally know what you mean. Always waiting. Which waiting do you like the most? I like that TWW. I find it the most relaxing cause you don't have to be taking pills, timing sex, etc.

Kraken- the Dr doubled my dose too even though I was Oing on the lower dose. I had the same thoughts too - why not? If it can help at all...

Little - when are you going to test????

Nat - I am glad you are looking into the HSG as well. I am sorry you haven't gotten a BFP yet this month. Lame! I am also happy to hear 50% of the procedure is covered for you.

Living - has AF showed? Maybe she wont!

Wanna - I am sorry you are feeling down. You are still in teh TWW wait though. Tired is a major sign of pregnancy so maybe this is why you are feeling this way.

I hope I didn't miss anyone! I am so sorry if I did!!!!

AFM - I am 6DPO today. Just waiting. I am hoping this is a positive month for me. I keep saying to hubby "if I'm not pregnant this month..." and he ALWAYS says back, "it doesn't matter cause you are pregnant". He is really good at helping me to stay positive during this wait.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Does anybody get slightly naseaus while on clomid? I am 8 cycle day today and I had my last dose of clomid yesterday... but I am a little naseaus today? Anyone else have this?

12 years ago

Carolyn - I haven't experienced that but I have heard others that say they have. I think it is pretty normal. Not to worry :)

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Just wanted to update you all since many of you asked me to. If I am getting annoying talking about this please just tell me to shut up! I know that it would always sting when others shared their good news no matter how happy I was for them.

Anyway, the doctor said (as of yesterday which was 9 DPO) my hcg level was 14. My progesterone level was 19.9 which she said is PERFECT. From the research I have done it appears that between 15 and 20 is optimal for sustaining a pregnancy. I am a little surprised that I got a positive pregnancy test on hpts that are supposed to have a sensitivity of 25 and yet my blood level only showed 14 as of yesterday. Only time will tell I guess. But my test getting darker today made me feel a bit better.....REALLY PRAYING that this one sticks!!!!

12 years ago

Victoria congrats!

I just got back from the chiropractor. My back was out again. He put it back in and told me to come back next week. Im positive that this is causing my IF and im praying that fixing it is my ticket to a baby.

Anyways im keeping my sister-in-laws tonight (they are 6,6, &10) so im gonna be busy. We are fixing to go bowling so ill chat with yall later.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

CJ- I get sick on it too. in fact all i could have for lunch today was a sprite and i've had that both cycles now.

Congrats Victoria!!!

Shea-hope u had fun bowling! I also hope the back stuff works for u. FX!

I'm super jealous of all u girls with coverage...like i said we dont even help with generic clomid.

kraken-im glad ur in the same boat as me...and with the doubling of clomid...im very nervous to go up in dosage. sorry about AF...shes a jerk.

mo-ur husband is so cute i love it. what a blessing to have him...almost makes me wanna cry when u see how much some couples love and support each other

aloha- did u get AF??? im stilll have my fx for u!

just got done eating dinner. yummm love the veggies out of my garden. We also went shopping this evening. My husbands best friend is getting married tomorrow so we went to pick me out a new dress. it was nice to model dresses for the hubby! I'm testing tomorrow morning...im sooo nervous and excited...i'll prolly wake up and do it at 4 am. This is the first month i've O'd soooooo ill be ok if i get bfn but i really want that bfp....i know we all do. i wish wish wish this would just happen for us. doesn't seem fair.

have a great night ladies! thank goodness its finally FRIDAY!

carol

User Image

12 years ago

Victoria: OMG, OMG, I'm so excited and happy for you!!! We all love hearing from you so please keep the updates coming and when you get around to it, please share your early symptoms and anything that you did this cycle besides "taking time off."

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo