Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Love - I begged the doctor who performed it to tell me what the results were. He could tell how worried I was about it so he told me everything as he saw it on the x-ray screen. The official report should be at my doctor's office by now. I guess I'll call about it tomorrow.

Roto-Reutered, I like that.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Rachel- Then I will have to do some begging too lol! Hopefully I will be successful at it. I called the hospital that will be doing mine several times today. The lady who is in charge of giving out quotes did not return my call. I left her a voicemail. I just wanna know how much we will have to pay so that we can prepare in case it is expensive. How are you feeling now? Do you have cramps from the test? On a scale from 1-10 how painful would you say it was? Either way I have to suffer through the pain.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat- had people tell me that all the time. of when they knew that we were trying with no luck yet they give me there advise on what im doing wrong or that im trying to hard. a nurse at my job told me that i exercised too much...give me a break. Just ignore them...they are clueless and in a way its rather rude. Also i didn't have any problems with flaxseed oil but i always took with a meal.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat: People just don't truly know how to put themselves in our shoes. Just ignore them. I know it's hard to hear it but you just have to tell them to "f@#$ off!" About the flaxseed oil, maybe you can start out with one capsule and see how it's settling on your tummy?

AFM: I too have been wondering if I should just back off and "stalk" this thread and stay quiet. I've tripled my posts since last Sat so I'm sure you ladies are tired of seeing them. I truly am looking forward to reading about your journey and just cannot wait for each of you to get your BFP. I am so sure there are more coming soon!

12 years ago

Nancy no please dont leave! Do i have to give you the same speach i gave victoria?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Oh my gosh! Margret! Your pregnant!!! Wooooohooooooooo! Just seen your pic in the gallery!! Yay!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

LOOK Ladies! NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE OK? Haha. We love all of you so much. Please just stay. Plllleeeeaassseee.......

Well, I took a preggers test this morning. Waiting for AF to show but thought I would take one last test and...... !!! I can't believe it. I am in more shock then the other 2 times I was preggers because I don't have ANY symptoms right now. What the heck. I am feeling a little worried and going to try to get the progesterone perscription filled ASAP this morning. I am very very surprised!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Shea - we must have been writing at the same time. I am totally shocked - I was so sure AF was coming I wore a panty liner all day yesterday!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Omg! This is the best month ever!!! Ash, rachel, nat, aloha and jess- we gotta keep this bfp ball rolling!!!! I honestly csnt stop crying and thanking God for answering my prayers!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YALL!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago

Congrats to all the BFPs on this board. You ladies make me want to start posting on here more because maybe you all are good luck ;-)

Been following but keeping quiet. This is my first month on Clomid and the tww has been horrid. Praying symptoms are not from the drug, but from pregnancy. What have been your "symptoms" on clomid when not pregnant? I have had incredibly sore boobs, bigger boobies, cramping, fatigue (work third though so this is an always pretty much...), and bloating like no other. Been testing but BFN every morning so far. 10dpo and AF due the 30th.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo