Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Lisser- love your pic. Beautiful! OH and good to hear from you :)

Margaret- I reallly appreciate you taking the time to answer all of my questions again. Happy you got a great number! I will buy baby aspirin and start taking it asap.

Let's get some more bfps ladies!!!

I have been on here a lot today too.

User Image

12 years ago

Margaret: I've read that you should NOT compare or even notice what other ladies' hCG numbers are b.c everyone is different. The range for women at 4 weeks is bet. 5-426! What is most important is that it's going up and how long it takes for it to double. I got mine tested at 13dpo and it was 276. It really doesn't mean much if you're higher or lower. Funny piece of write-up that I came across was that if you hCG is really high very early on and you don't have twins, it has a high probability of being a girl! OK, here is the link if you're interested about hCG:
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Shea: Congrats on Oing and happy BDing. This could be it for you too!

Rachel: So glad your hsg went very well! Now it's time to BD!

Lisserb: Yet another gorgeous sister! How are you doing?

Jess: Hope things improve for you at home. Again, you just might never know. I felt like AF was arriving so FX!

Nat: How are you? I never took the prenatal while TTCing, just regular multiple-vitamins plus extra calcium & folic acid. There's a lot of iron in the prenatal, that's why you feel queasy. About the BDing sched., did your dh get an SA done? His result can really help you determine how often you should BD.

Ash: !!!

Carolyn: Do you temp at all? It really helps with pinpointing your O. Glad you got your +opk!

Hi jesshillard! I think I remembered you from another thread. Clomid can give you very exaggerated symptoms in your TWW! It can really be evil. If you can, please keep testing. You just might never know.

I hope I didn't forget anybody. Thanks all for letting me stick around so I can see the rest of our sisters get their very much deserved BFP! I went back within 48 hrs for my 2nd hCG and it's now at 775 so it doubled in 32hrs which is normal! My doc told me to chill out again b.c my blood pressure is higher than my usual range. I have not been sleeping well, just can't shut out thoughts in my head! My pelvic scan came back fine, he thinks he saw my endometrium. OK, keep the BFP coming! Have a nice weekend!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Lisser you are so beautiful!

Thanks to all the ladies who sent me warm wishes. Sorry im not writing everone. im exhausted. Party planning is putting the hurt on me. Dh bday is tomorrow so it will be over soon. Anyways gonna try to bd again before bed. Praying this it gonna be it for me.

Love yall and praying for yall.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Wow this tread is busy today! All that floating around!

Margaret - I agree with Nancy. I read the same thing about the range of 5-426 being normal but mine at 13 DPO was 201 if you are curious. I'm nervous b/c my doc doesn't feel like its necessary to check again until my u/s on the 13th. Apparently going from 14 to 201 in a few days was enough confirmation for them that things are ok for now..... I just have a REALLY good feeling about this one for you too! So excited!

Nat - I agree. Ask all the questions you want! That's what we are here for! I just wanted to say I put in the soft cup immediately after dh finished.

Shea - Have fun with the party and don't wear yourself out with all the !

Melissa - You are beautiful! And very similar to how I pictured you!

Jess - I know what you mean about the timing of everything. When I had my m/c in December I was in a HUGE fight with multiple family members and the stress was horrible. Now that my relationships with many of them have started to heal, we've moved into a bigger house, etc. I feel like this truly is the "right" time. Hope I'm right about that!

12 years ago

Sorry Nancy!

YAY! That is a great rise! Hope this gives you a little piece of mind for the time being!

12 years ago

NANCY- That is great news. So glad it doubled. I hope that makes you feel better. I started taking the prenatals today.I forgot I had them. About dh s sa. He had done it at the very beginning. Before I started clomid and the doc had said that his numbers are good. The numbers were even above what she said they should be. So no problem with that. It s me that s the problem apparently...sigh. you are going to stay here right?

User Image

12 years ago

Awe ladies...im so sad :( i dont think i ovulated because my lh surge is gone and normally it lasts for 3 days! I just dont know what to think.....i tested around 10am and got an empty circle, 3pm and got my smiley, and now at 11pm i get an empty circle again....sigh. stupid mother nature playing games with my heart....

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- I hate it when that happens. Are you temping? That may help you figure it out. I know that my lh surge is not longer than 8 to 10 hours but you know your body best. Last cycle I got a false pos on my opk clearblue digi on cd 13 I think. It was a false positive because I got positives in the non digi clearblue and internet cheapies on cd 18. What I would say is bd anyway just to be covered and definitely test every 12 hours or more frequently if you can. I know it can get expensive but if you have some cheapies it would be good. I love the digi ones, they rarely give false pos. So your lh is either really short this time or it s a false pos. I hope I helped Shea.

User Image

12 years ago

Shea- my smiley was only around for a short time this month and I got a bfp...i also temp so I did notice a increase of 1 degree...im praying for u every night!!! i know its gonna happen soon! Have fun with ur hubbys PARTTTY

margaret-yay!!! mine was 271 at dpo 14....600 or something at my dpo 16. they said it was normal and fine since my progestrone was 60. I will have my u/s at week 8....can't wait!!!! oh course like everyone else im still soo worried about something going wrong. both my sisters have had more than one mc.

Looks like you girls have been busy today. I know have time to catch up im going to the farmers market with my sister so i can get fresh veggies for this bean in my belly.
If anyone wants to look at my chart they can...we didn't bd everyday but we still got lucky and got it on the right day....thank goodness.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat and carol. Thanks so much for the info it makes me feel better. I am charting this cycle and my temp went up slightly this am (from96.50 to 96.76). Maybe itll keep going up....

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo