Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Soooo....Shea.....

Did you test?!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Yes, i tested this morning before church (2mu) and it was negative. Im either 9 or 10dpo so im out. Its ok though. The reason i wanted to be pg so bad this month is because my Due Date would have been very close to my sisters birthday and it would have been so great for me to have had the baby on her bday (i know that would be slim odds but owell)

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Big Hugs!

Hang in there honey. I'm still rooting for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Hello,

I know that some of you are out of town but where is everybody else?

Miss you guys.

Shea- You are not out!!! Margaret got her bfp at 13dpo I believe. There is still hope!

Back from our mini vaca. Had a blast and it was really nice to not stress out like crazy on ttc. Question: I spotted a tiny bit the day after bd on CD12 or 13. I have not O'd yet. Should I just ignore it? As long as it is not something important to worry about it's ok. I have only been getting negative opks, at least I think they are negative. So weird sometimes the line is almost as dark as the reference line and sometimes it is a lot lighter...don't get it. This is why I should just go back to clearblue digi opks. They are my favorite. I hope to get a pos opk soon. May not O on my own this time though.

User Image

12 years ago

We went for a nice hike/walk around a lake here today with our two puppies...... One of our dogs found and decided to roll in a dead / rotten fish..... Yuck! It took three baths and she still smells.... but she had fun!! Now we are resting at home and watching Star Wars.....Tomorrow we are having two friends over and having a bbq..... we are suppose to have nice weather so it should be fun......

Not much else with me.... I am 8dpo tomorrow..... and I have my apt. with my fertility dr. on Tues. to see what we need to do next month if we aren't sucessful this time around. No symptoms for me... AF is due on Sat. Just wish I had something more obvious but really nothing.

12 years ago

Happy Labor Day!

How is everyone doing?

Shea-I see you started testing. it's sooo early don't give up yet.

Nat-I hate the non-clear blue opks. they are sooo hard to read and I'm never sure about them either. U gotta do the smileys.

Aloha- Im sooo excited about u growing a great eggie. Sounds like your doctor is doing a great job of being ready whenever the smiley shows up. I have a great feeling about this month.

Victoria I couldn't agree with u more its hard not saying anything when people keep asking.

Thats exciting about ur new dog. Dogs are a lot of work but good practice for baby!!! Good luck!

Rach- Sorry about your cold I hope it gets better.

Marg- how are you feeling? any Ms yet?

thinking of u girls and wishing u all bfp!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Happy Labor Day to everyone!

Little- thanks. I know digis are so much better. Going. Back to them soon but I may not even need to because am pretty sure I wont be Oing on my own

Looks like this thread is slowly dying.

Cd 16 today. Neg opk. Last cycle I got a pos opk on cd17. But no signs of O so I am pretty sure that my cycles are back to what they were before clomid. Sucks...not gonna be in the tww.

User Image

12 years ago

Sorry I've been MIA but dh and I went camping with some friends this weekend at the beach! We had fun but MS has kicked in full force with puking and everything. I'm NOT complaining (as I know that is totally annoying) I am actually happy as it is a good sign. It's funny, only long-term ttc'ers would be happy about puking! LOL!

Funny story - one of my many symptoms has been gas....and that includes farting a lot at night. Dh and I stayed at a yurt and right before I fell asleep I farted really loud and the people in the next campsite over were like, "That was a real fart!" Dh and I couldn't stop laughing! I guess our yurt was not very soundproof!

Shea - Don't totally count yourself out yet! It's true, Margaret didn't get her til much later than 10 DPO. You're still in the game!

Carolyn - That sounds like fun! My pup rolls in dead animals and poo all the time. I heard that dogs do that in the wild as a sign of dominance. Basically saying, "Don't mess with me, I just killed that...."

Nat - My friend spots right before ovulation. Maybe this is true for you??? I hope so!

Aloha - I hope this is it for you!!!

Carol, Nancy, & Marg - How are you ladies feeling?

12 years ago

Hello sisters! Hope you've all had a nice Labor Day weekend.

Nat: Victoria is right, spotting mid-cycle could be ovulation spotting. I have had that, including my bfp cycle. I really hope that you will O this cycle. Would you consider getting back on Clomid or maybe trying out Femara? Aloha is growing a really big eggie on it!

Shea: Everyone is right about it being too early. Sorry for sounding like a nerd, but statistically, most women do not test positive until 13dpo. I'm keeping everything crossed for you, hun!

Carolyn: My dogs do the same thing but worse! They would also eat the dead animals and nasty poop! Don't worry about not having symptoms as many women have said the same thing and THEN they get their bfp and realized that some of their symptoms were so subtle that they didn't notice them. I didn't have any symptoms initially but then looking back, I was constantly sneezing for a few days. Apparently it's quite common for early pregnancy. FX!!!

Aloha: FX!!! Swim, spermies!

Hi Victoria, Margaret & Carol! Hope you're all doing well.

Ash: Love the new screen name and hope that AF stays away!!!

Hi Kraken, Rachel, Lisserb, Jess and all of our sisters. How are you doing ?

AFM: I'm just trying to keep it all together. I had an episode of dark red blood on Fri. night. I FREAKED out! I'm now on progesterone and I got another beta hCG done yesterday. Just now waiting to go back for another count to verify that the level is going up. I'm thinking positive thoughts since all I did the last number of days is thinking the worse case scenario.

12 years ago

Hi Girls!

I hope everyone had a great long weekend. I had a good time with all my besties.

Shea - the girls are right. It is super early and I didn't get a + till 13DPO so don't give up hope yet. Let us know if you test again.

Nat - So annoying! I sure hope you O soon. Spotting is a common thing before O so maybe that is what is happening. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Victoria - that is too funny about the gas. I have had tons of gas too. At home I don't care but I was with a house full of people this weekend and I had to keep going up stairs to pass gas. The girls knew what was up and were killing themselves laughing at me!! I'm sorry about the MS but yes it is a good sign!

Aloha - That is great about your eggs! Sounds like your Dr is monitoring you well. I think this will be your month for sure!!! Good luck!! Please keep us updated.

Carolyn - That is so annoying when dogs do that. Mine does that with deer poop. I could kill him when he does that!!! I hope your appointment goes well today. Let us know.

Little, Melissa, Rachel - how are all of you doing today?

Nancy - I am so sorry you saw blood. I would be freaking too but you are right that the best thing is to try your best to relax. Easier said then done, I know. Please let us know as soon as you get your test results back. How far along are you now?

AFM - I am 6 weeks along today and have my first u/s this afternoon. I am nervous and excited. I hope it makes me relax a little bit. I have a ongoing fear of m/c that I need to let go of!! As far as symptoms, I have very sore boobs, tired, dizzy if I stand too fast, and I feel sick when I get hungry. Not full morning sickness as it only comes if I get hungry and I haven't actually gotten sick. We will see what this week brings.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo