Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 291 Replies | Last Page

well poas this morning. BFP no way can that be?!?!?! i've tried to upload it so u girls can look at it and it says the picture size is too small. What should i do next wait and re-take? its saturday so i dont think i can go in for a blood test. im freaking out now that i took it too early and something is going happen or it wasn't a vaild test or whatever...do i sound crazy?

User Image

12 years ago

Little: OMG again! How many DPO are you? How dark is that wonderful second line? I'm 9DPO today and I caved and POAS this morning too. Very, very faint line so I've already freaked out and took 2 more tests. All faint and I just think that it's an evap for me. I hope and pray that your line is very dark! My advice for you (and me) is to try & stay calm and retest tomorrow morning... which is such a long, long wait. Oh the torture! FX!!!!

Here is the link to my super faint line. It's pinkish in person but I so, so worry that this is an evap. I read somewhere that one of the ladies had experienced nasty, pink evaps!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4708

12 years ago

Beachbum ahhhhhhhhhhhhh omg what if we both get it! I really think urs is a bfp too! My dh and i have been up since 4am we r too excited to sleep. Im dpo 12 and used a first response test....its super positive. Guess no wine for me at this wedding. U think they will b able to do a blood test to double check monday? That would be dpo 14?

User Image

12 years ago

Little (it's Carol, right?): Oh wow, you've been up since 4am?! Can you try to post your pic? The size of your pic has to be small, less than 350KB. If you follow the directions on this site, they have a program to lower your file size if you can't on your own.

And yes, no wine for you! I actually had quite a bit to drink last night b/c I was moping as I felt slight AF cramps yesterday. Uh oh...

12 years ago

littlemonkey: looks like a bfp to me!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test4713

this should show my test.

User Image

12 years ago

Congrats girlies!!!!!!!! So excited for yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Little: That is most definitely a BFP!!! I am sooooo thrilled for you!

AFM: I am just nervous that if I did get a BFP, will it stick? Like I said earlier, I went out and had some drinks last night b/c I felt that I was out (and like a true POAS, I tested yesterday & got a BFN). I started feeling cramps and lower back ache. I also saw light brown cm too. It's still there today so I am just not too hopeful. Just now, I am feeling even more cramps so idk. I really am just so tired of TTC. I know that I haven't been at it that long but next month will be 1 year for me.

I promise to write to everyone else tomorrow. I'm heading to bed in a little bit. Hope you're all having a nice weekend!

12 years ago

Thank u everyone i really hopes it sticks!
Beachbum this was the 14 month of trying so dont give up. Also i really think ur test is positive. I have had cramps since dpo 6 and backache.

User Image

12 years ago

Woohooo 3 bps!!! This is so great!

Nancy and little- this is such an exciting day for you!! I know it s Sat and you guys can't do much. So try to enjoy the day as best you can. And those tests definitely do not look like evaps to me. Yeeeay!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo