Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Shea, maybe a short surge will be a good thing. Maybe it means the egg released without any trouble instead of your body having to try over and over.

I hope you did ovulate, and caught that little eggie!

Good Luck hon.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Hello ladies,

Shea- Have a blast today at your dh's surprise bday party !!

Wishing everyone a nice weekend!

Quick question: Is flaxseed oil suppose to help with CM? I only took EPO for a day at the beginning of my cycle and then started taking flaxseed oil since CD4. I can't take both right?

User Image

12 years ago

love: you can take either flaxseed or epo but not both at the same time. Both help the same way with cm. Epo however, you have to stop at O.... flaxseed you can continue to take all month.....

12 years ago

That's what I thought. Thank you Carolyn

User Image

12 years ago

Dh's surprise party was a success! He never saw it coming lol! Anyways, i think i did O cause my ovaries have stopped aching...i guess ill know for sure when my temps go up.

Night ladies love yall and praying for yall!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I was taking both the EPO and the flaxseed at the same time, just stopping the EPO after I O'd.

I haven't read anything that said they shouldn't be combined. I'll have to look into that.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Think I O'd.... fertility friend says today... but this AM was 48 hours after my positive opk so I am sure I O'd at least before this evening. Dh and I bd'd twice yesterday including last night. So I think we are good!!! I had some soreness and aches yesterday .... nothing today. So hopefully my temps go up tomorrow!!!! Don't know what it means if they don't ???? Anyway, hope everyone is doing good today!

Keep those happy baby vibes coming!!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies.

Im pretty sure i got a false positive opk because my temp still hasnt went up and my boobies dont hurt. I guess im still in the waiting game...owell ive come to the conclusion that i cant control my body. Im just making things harder on me by stressing out and worrying. GOD will give me a child when HE sees fit, not when i do. As always im praying for yall. Ill pop back in later to see any new updates.

Love Shea

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea: do you use digital opks? I am wondering if I got a false positive too because my temp hasn't gone up yet and it is two days past my positive........

12 years ago

Carolyn yes i used the digi opks and its 2 days past my positive as well with no temp rise. Looks like we are in the same boat....

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo