Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Rachel- How are you feeling? Are you alright? I hope that the HSG went well. I am sure that you are glad you have done it. I am dreading it!!! But hey if I have to do it then I have to! Hope to hear from you soon.

Shea- Thank you for keeping all of us in your prayers. You have an amazing heart and I am grateful you are here :) FX for O soon!

Victoria- That is great beta news!! So happy for you!! Woohooooo, you guys did it!

Margaret- BFNs suck any day. you know there is still hope!

Nancy- I started drinking green tea yesterday on CD1. I only have organic green tea so that is what I had. I had a mug last night and one tonight. You said you had 2-3 mugs a day? Is it ok that I am drinking organic green tea. I am also going to start driking Pom juice on Wednesday CD3 as soon as I buy it. I just don't know about Flaxseed now. I am going to read the article you posted. Is it ok to take it before O? I have PCOS so don't know if it would hurt for me to take it. Nancy sorry if I asked you this before but did you take clomid?

Good luck to all ladies who are hpt/opk testing.

AFM: So bloated. AF is definitely heavier than last cycle. That's good! AF showed exactly 14 days after O. I am going to get pregnant this cycle! Have to think positive! We of course do not have control over what happens after BD but we have control over how we deal with the situation.

Nat

User Image

12 years ago

Hi girls, about the flaxseed oil. It is fine to take it all cycle long, until you get a BFP. It isn't good to take it when you are pg. I do believe that Omega 3 (fish oil) is recommended during pg though.

The EPO is okay to take only pre-O, but not during the TWW.

Victoria! So happy to see your beta numbers rising!

Good Luck and Higs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Hi Nat. I'm sure the organic green tea is even better. I've been drinking green tea for so many months that I'm sure it didn't really do anything special. I just like green tea. I used the loose leafs to make a a big pot of it in the morning. Have a cup in the morning, the rest of the day, I'd turn it into iced tea or mixed it with pomegranate juice.

I did take Clomid 2 cycles ago but it made me bleed the entire cycle! I still wonder if the effects of clomid is in still in my system. You are not taking it again this cycle, right? I'm pulling for you and all of the ladies here!!!

Hope you're all doing great, everyone!

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Victoria - I am so glad your numbers are rising. This is finally it for you! Congrats!!!

Nancy - how are you doing? How are you feeling?

Nat - I am going to try some of those things when I start my next cycle as well. I will ask you what you are doing and probably copy.

How is everyone else doing today? What is going on?

AFM - I am 10DPO and another BFN. Sucks that I have to keep testing just in case, but really I am just waiting on AF. She should be here by Thursday. So sorry - nothing exciting or uplifting. I guess I am feeling a little down. Sorry to be lame!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Margret you not lame at all! its normal to feel down. I was sure that this was going to be your month also and im a little disappointed too but its not over till AF shows up. Im still holding out hope for you! BIG HUGS

Im kinda in a rush but i just wanted to let yall know i ordered some licorice root from iherb just as min ago. It should be in by 10:30 in the morning. Its supposed to help women with PCOS ovulate....anyways im going to give it a try because it looks like im having trouble Oing this cycle. *FINGERS CROSSED* Ill let you ladies know how it goes!!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Well ladies I only had that dizzy spell one day and ive been great since then. Finished my clomid hoping the double dose works this time.

12 years ago

Thanks Shea. You are always so great. You are so beautiful - just like everyone has been saying. I think it is a great idea to change our little icons to pictures of ourselves so that we can put faces to each other. After all - I feel so close to all of you and would love to see what everyone looks like! If you don't feel comfortable, I totally understand, but I am going to change mine and if anyone is interest.....that would be cool

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you margret! that is so nice of you to say that! and you are BEAUTIFUL as well!!!! i have to say i didnt picture you with such dark hair though lol! I really like your idea too. I think its awesome to see what each other actually look like in person, but totally understand if others arent comfortable with it.

Kraken- glad your dizzy spell hasnt showed back up1 praying for you hun!

Ok ladies here is a pic of my OPK from just a second ago...User Image
Do yall think this is close to positive???? should i be Oing soon???? Id really love your oppinions....

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Shea- That looks like a clearblue digi, is it? If so, I know they say not to read the lines but I always get two dark blue lines on it when I catch the lh surge. That does look close though. I would say test more often now. Maybe even 3 times, like every 4 hours maybe. If there is one thing that I have learned is that lh can be missed very easily (at least that is the case with me). If you do have extra tests then test more often. That's why I bought a bunch of cheapies too. I thought I would never be able to trust cheap opks but they worked last cycle. I didn't even have to play the guessing game. I hope I was able to help Shea. You two look adorable by the way, love the pic!

Little- How are you doing?

Margaret- I still have hope for you. Both types I got faint positives (now I think that I actually had 2 early m/c since it had happened before too) I got them on 13DPO. I am not saying that for you to get your hopes up but just that there is still a chance. And if it is still a bfn then I hope that AF shows right on time.

Nancy- I guess I'll have like 2 mugs a day until O. I do not drink tea usually. Green tea...never. So I do not think that it will hurt to try something new. Finally getting the pom juice tomorrow. Should I also drink Grapefruit juice? Lol when I told dh what I will be doing (the list of things) and said Pom juice, he said...can I do it too...all those things? He always tries to make me laugh. The other day he told me that he thinks about our TTC struggle often and that when he does, he tells himself that he shouldn't stress out because we have no control over it. He says stressing out over something you have no control over is helpless. He is right of course. About my workout, I am not overweight or anything just really need to lose 10 lbs to be toned. Not toned at all. I decided that I will just walk after O and not run at all. You think it is ok that I do crunches before O, like a lot of them? Anyways enough about me, I really do not mean to be selfish, how are you feeling?? So excited for you!

Victoria-

Hope everyone is doing ok.

AFM: CD3. Still bloated aaaahhhh! Forgot to take temp when I woke up this morning. Nothing exciting with me!

User Image

12 years ago

Shea, it's funny that you said you pictured Margaret to have lighter hair, I pictured you as a dark blonde. :) I did picture Margaret as a brunette though.

Both of you are beautiful ladies!

I should post my picture. Maybe I should get you to tell me what you envision first, lol!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo