Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Good morning! :)

So Ive decided to wait til friday morning to test. I figure if I didnt O like DR and temps say then AF will be late anyways. Sooo...here's to waiting (like always! LOL)

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hi ladies.

Well im either 11 or 12dpo no sign of AF which is good because that means the B6 is lengthening my luteal phase....either that or I havent Od. How are all you lovely ladies doing today? Im debating on making a special trip to town just to buy more pee sticks lol...

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Morning Ladies -

I feel like lots of good things are happening for you Shea, Kraken and Ash!!! I can't wait till you all start testing!!! Yippee for more BFP!!!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Kraken, Aloha, and Ash- wish you guys good luck. Fx. I know that some of you will get your bfps.

User Image

12 years ago

Ok ladies I want your HONEST oppinions!....Well I went to town today and got some more HPTs. I had to go to the bathroom really bad and was craving a chocolate milkshake so I pulled into a nearby McDonalds. I couldnt resist POASing so I did it in the McDonalds bathroom!!!! Well I couldnt beleive my eyes when a faint faint faint THICK line (not a THIN little evap)came across the test window....I Grabbed my milkshake and hurried home that way i could post a pic and see what you ladies think....Im so scared this is all some kind of horrid trick that the blue dye is playing on me....I couldnt get a great pic so i had to doctor it some so yall could see it....like i said its sooooo faint.....I will deffinatly be POASing first thing in the morning.....LADIES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

SOOOOOOOOO, what do yall think?????

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

OMG Shea!!!! Im hard for you!! Im so excited I think this is it! I cant wait for tomorrow morning!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

OMG Shea!!!! Im hard for you!! Im so excited I think this is it! I cant wait for tomorrow morning!!!

12 years ago

Sheaaaaaaaaaa- that is a thick thick line. Am almost sure this is it. I mean don't want you to completely get your hopes up but I see it! Can you also post the a non touched up pic. Maybe we can give you a better opinion that way. But omg!!!! This is exciting stuff :) praying for you love. What dpo are you? Keep us updated.

Afm: got very clear pos opks this morning. Super happy. Now I just hope that I O. Dh was home for 7 days and of course I get the pos opk right before he is about to go in for a double. We bd just earlier (sorry for tmi). Usually on his doubles his stays at work overnight for the next shift since we live kind of far. He is in law enforcement and cannot just call in. He said that he will drive home tmrw morning to bd. I told him that s gonna be a drive and gas (you know). He said that would be the best money I have ever spent int life. I am just praying that this cycle is finally it for us.

User Image

12 years ago

Here is another pic. I told yall it was a really faint line but hopefully yall can see it.
User Image

Please give me your most honest oppinions because Im so scared to get my hopes up....

12 years ago

OMG Shea! I see a line! But please, please, please tell me you bought a pink dye test!?!? I HATE blue dye so please try a different brand tomorrow! Super optimistic for you!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo