Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Nat-I took 1,000 mg flaxseed oil with breakfast and dinner. and I drank 100% Pomograte juice 1 cup a day. thanks for being happy for me.

rachel-im not sure about having a small uterus...id google it.

nancy crazy about ur hcg that is almost the same as mine was!!!

margaret-

carolyn happy

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I told my sister last night about the BFP. it was really hard. my sister has also been trying for a baby for over 2 years. she seemed excited but kinda sad it wasnt her. i feel bad. she also asked me if she could have my left over clomid. not sure what I think about that...part of me wants to keep it just in case something goes wrong.

User Image

12 years ago

Morning Ladies

Carolyn - I am sorry to hear that you are feeling sick! I hope you feel better soon and I hope you O even sooner!!!!

Rachel - I am glad you had your HSG and it all went well. It definately isn't comfortable but it isn't horrid either. I was told at mine that I have a small uterus too but not to worry cause that doesn't affect anything at all! I was also told later that it isn't actually small, it was just the angle the photo was taken at - so you never know.

Beach Little, and Victoria - I am so glad that everything looks great for you two. I couldn't be happier.

Beach - let us know what the Dr says tmw after your u/s. I am sure all is fine though.

Nat - Thanks for the picture. So many beautiful ladies and obviously you are one of them!!! I am happy to hear AF is heavy because that means clomid isn't thinning your lining. Yippee!

Ash - good luck on leaving the symptoms alone. It is hard but not a bad idea. THe only reason I am all about them on this website is so that I can go back and track what they were like in previous months.

Aloha - Good luck on the new drug. I have heard lots of good things about it. I really hope it works for you!!!

AFM - I am 12DPO today. I didn't test this morning because I am sure I am out. I should be seeing AF later today or tomorrow morning. I have tons of cramps. Would be great if she came soon so that I can start my next cycle. I am still feeling a little bummed out but will be better in a day or two.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

Ill write individually later on today. ive been running around like a mad woman trying to get everything together for DH surprise party saturday. Im having to get stuff done today because DH will be off work tomorrow, and its hard to plan surprises when the suprisee is right beside you. Im So excited but so stressed that i wont be able to pull it off! I wish we were all neighbors, so i could invite yall to his party....

Anyways....Im fixing to go pee on an OPK. Im sure it wont be +, but gonna do it anyhow. I just got my Licorice root in today (very very very excited about that). It stinks like sour dirt thats been bathed in ruined milk then thrown in to a kitty litter box (if that makes any sence). Owell, the things we endure for a baby, in this case a SHOT at a baby. Im fixing to consult Dr. Google to see how much of this stuff i need to take. Chat with you lovely (and all very beautiful) ladies later!

Love, Shea!!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea - Im having a suprise party for my DH saturday too!! his birthday is today!! how cool is that! we can both pull it off!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Lol that IS crazy! and yes we can! Good luck ash!!!! you will have to let me know how your party turns out!

Quick update: completely - OPK (i figured)...but holy cow patties! i have to take 3 of these stinky little pills 3xs daily! between 3,000 and 8,000 mg for this stuff to work!!! FX for me please ladies!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea - Ooohhhh! That makes sense - "morning sickness" duh! I've haven't puked yet but been close to it a couple times. Other than that just been really tired and had a migraine for a couple days. Also, my boobs feel like someone punched each of them with all their might. And I am soooooo thankful for all of it! Never thought feeling like crap would make me happy! LOL! Anyway, your post about the licorice root was hilarious! Sour dirt, ruined milk, litter box...couldn't stop laughing! Have fun with your surprise party for dh! You are such a good spouse!

Margaret - I am so sorry you are feeling down. Just remember, you've been preggers twice now so you know it can happen AND now you have the medicine to help make that baby stick when it happens again! I just know your forever baby is coming soon!

Carol - I know what you mean. I have a close friend that has been TTC for over 3 years and I am dreading telling her b/c I know it will just kill her. I'm going to wait until after the hb is detected on the u/s. I'm glad your betas are doubling! That is a good sign!

Carolyn - Boo for sinus infections! I have been stuffed up for a few days too! No fun!

Rachel - Hi hun! So excited that the doc Rotto Rootered your left tube! Maybe that is just the thing you needed!!!

Nancy - I will be curious to see what your next results indicate. !

Nat - You are just beautiful! Have you looked into "Maca" root? I was going to start taking it but then got my bfp. Look it up! It is supposed to be AMAZING! It regulates your hormones and is known to increase fertility in both men and women!

Aloha - Glad the u/s went well! I've heard femera is great! Not to worry!

Well ladies I am feeling really bad even being around this thread b/c I don't want to hurt any of you talking about myself. It kills me to know that I could be causing any of my ttc sisters any pain b/c I care about you all so much! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know if you want me to back off. I was considering just laying low for a while again and asking you all to message me privately if you want to talk to me......is that a good idea?

12 years ago

Shea & Ash- have fun planning for your dhs' surprise bday parties. How fun! You guys can do it!

Margaret- I have very high hopes for you and know that it will happen very soon. I just feel it. Big hug.

Nancy- dh wants you to relax because stressing will not make you feel better. And yes I know, so much easier said than done. I would not worry. Praying for you. Right here with you. Enjoy this beautiful moment you have been waiting for :).

Little- glad all is well.

Victoria- Thank you for the compliment. It must be so hard to tell friends who are also ttc. Hope that you can fond the best way to do it when you feel it's right. I don't want you to leave this thread. Stay please :)

Rachel- so glad the test opened up the little bit that was blocked. That is great. Did they give you results right then and there? Or did you have to wait couple of days?

User Image

12 years ago

Victoria-NO!!!! Your not hurting my feelings any! We have all watched your struggles and heartbreak first hand, and personally im over the moon that its your turn to be a mommy! To be completely honest, it would hurt my feelings terribly if you left us, because it would seem like since you gotten your bfp that you had forgot about us. And DO NOT feel bad at all, you deserve this and you deserve to be a mom, and most of all you desreve to be happy! Ive grown way too attached to loose any of yall! We are all sisters, ttc sisters, and just because one of us gets to the finish line before the others doesnt mean that they have to leave the side line...you wanna stay and see the rest of us finish the race, dont you? So stay, please. ALL of you stay...

12 years ago

I agree with Shea. Stay!!!

Ladies did flaxseed oil make any of you nauseous because it made me a little nauseous last night when I took it and this morning also. With or without a meal, a did not make a difference. Maybe it is just in my head...idk.

I am so mad right now. A really close friend of mine, who doesn't know that we are ttc but just knows that I have problems Oing on my own and that I have irregular periods just called me. She told me a story about this couple who couldn't conceive and finally decided to adopt. Then when they were about to have the baby that they were going to adopt, they get pregnant. Then are offered to try to get the siblings of the baby they adopted, and she gets pregnant again, right before they were to get the siblings (who were twins). They adopted all the kids. Then my friend tells me, you see basically when people stop trying it just happens to them. I am so mad. Really??? You have nothing else to do but to call me in the middle of the day to tell me this story. Even though she doesn't know we are TTC, I am still super super mad. Kind of ruined my day!

Sorry ladies but I really had to vent.

User Image

12 years ago

Oh nat, im so sorry. My friends tell me that too and i get so mad i could cry. They just dont understand. It will happen for us though, i beleive it.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo