Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Kraken- big hugs darling! It will happen for you, i have faith.

Afm- im feeling bad today. I woke up with cramps this morning.... but my temps were up again. Would some of yall mind looking at my chart and telling me what yall think? Did i O? Is my bd schedual ok? Im really worried i didnt bd enough :(

Praying for yall.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I promise to wrote to you individually later but I'm freaking out!

I am 5 weeks today. Yesterday I was watching my friends daughter who is 18 months b/c her babysitter bailed. She has a condition that requires estrogen cream with a diaper change twice a day. I didn't even THINK about the fact that I'm pregnant when I put it on her yesterday and now I'm totally freaking that I exposed my baby to something bad! I did some research and of course it says, "Do NOT use while pregnant.....can cause birth defects....miscarriage....." I called my doctor and am waiting for her to call back. I'm just REALLY freaking out!

12 years ago

Morning Ladies

Kraken - I am sorry you are feeling down. It will happen for you though. I WILL!!!

Shea - So annoying with your temps! I can't help because I don't chart but I am curious whatever that does has to say. I hope your cramps get a little better.

Victoria - I wouldn't worry too much. I am sure that little bit wont hurt you but I know you will only feel better once you talk to your dr. Have they called back yet?

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Margret- thank you for your reply, I havent charted my bbt in a while so i just dont know anymore...FF is putting me at like 4dpo, but idk.....

Victoria- Everything is going to be ok. Im sure you probably washed your hands afterwards, and its probably not enough to really do anything anyways. Id be freaking out too but i honestly think you and your little bean will be ok. Oh and i dont think you absorb things all that well on the palms of your hands...thats why they tell you to rub progesterone cream on your belly, inner thighe, ect... Hope i made you feel a little better.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hello :)

Victoria- I do not know much about those types of creams but it really does not seem like you should worry at all. Like Shea said, I don't think that it would soak through so much. Hope you get a call from doc soon so you feel better.

Shea- Yeaaay for temps going up!

Kraken- We will all get our bfps. Not knowing when is killing us but I hope it is soon.

Margaret- I know that I probably asked you this before but did you end up paying anything for your hsg?

AFM: CD10 today, forgot to test for lh with fmu because I got a call from the hospital from the manager at the billing department. She called me to tell me stories apparently, still no help with an estimate for the HSG procedure. She said that it would be a MIRACLE if they even paid part of it, when I know that I have a %50 copay for the procedure. She said that I will have to pay cash and then maybe be reimbursed. I have never heard of anything like this in my life. Very frustrating. DH is at work so I can't even talk to him about it, plus I just don't want to stress him out. Ladies I don't know what to do. She played me for a fool, everyone that I spoke to on the phone did. What it is is that it's a game between insurance companies and the hospital. Oh and there are also facility fees that I will have to pay. I was going to go to the hospital today to see if I can talk to anyone but after speaking to the manager at the billing department I just don't even think that I should go in. It will be another day ruined with no success. Have plans to go visit my parents today and I just don't want to be more stressed out. I just do not know what to do with the HSG. I have to get it done but still have no idea how much it is going to cost us...sigh

Had to vent.

Love you ladies

User Image

12 years ago

Nat!!! What the heck???? Why can't they just tell you how much it will be? I don't understand this. Sometimes if you see people face to face and try to kill them with kindness, they are more willing to help you out. Maybe a trip to the hospital is worth it?

I didn't have to pay anything because I live in Canada and it is covered here. I guess that is another option - move to Canada! jk.

I am so so sorry you have to go through all this. SO annoying.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh nat, Im so very sorry. I know exactly how you feel. DH and I have to be careful about what proceures and exams we go through because we have no insurance at all, and its very expensive. We are planning on getting me insurance that will cover maternity soon, but finding a plan that isnt ridiculously outrageous in cost is hard....Im praying for you sweetie. Hope things will come through for you.

Ladies, I just peed on an OPK and everyday they are getting darker....is there a chance that I didnt O and maybe fixing too, or could it mean, dare i say it,.....maybe im on my way to getting a bump....???? Like I said FF has me at like 4 dpo so i figure it would be WAAAAAAAY to early to even speculate pregnancy. I would love your oppinions pretty please :)

User Image

12 years ago

i know i promised i was going to get on here and catch up with everyone but i got a call from the nurse today and she said my blood work showed that O'ing this month was very unlikely. which i figured b/c of my temps being all over the place! so im going to just relax with the hubby tonight and kind of take it all in. i had a feeling but the news coming from the nurse made it all real. b/c holding onto hope is what i do best!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Shea- maybe just maybe you Od before now and didnt know it? What cycle day are you?
I know it says you are not supposed to look at the lines on the digi but I always do because when the lines get darker I know I am about to get a pos, usually the next day.
The cycle I was preggo I peed on a digi because I was out of hpt, I cant remember exactly what dpo but it was pretty early, way before my pos hpt. Anyway, there was no smiley but there were lines just like yours on it!!
I thought you did get a smiley last week? Or I could be thinking of someone else.
Oh shea I pray this is your month you deserve to be a mommy!! And I know you will be an awesome one.
Of course I want all of my TTC sisters to get their BFP, but I always say a special prayer for you because you are always there for all of us and make us feel better even if you are feeling down.
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Jess, thank you so much! that means the world to me, it made me tear up. You are such a nice and sweet person and i love all you ladies dearly!

Im on CD 29 right now and i did get a + this past friday but It was the shortest LH surge ive ever heard of, so i was worried it might have been a false pos. You can look at my chart if you want, its on here...FF says im like 4 dpo so it would be waaaay to early right? I did get woken up with horrible cramps this morning....

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo