Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Oops I'm sorry Agape_Love, I did misunderstand. Good luck to you hun!

User Image

12 years ago

I am either 1 or 2 dpo... while taking the clomid I had hot flashes and night sweats...now the last few days I have had extreme bloating, nausea, and just general blahness....I did have laproscopic surgery 4 weeks ago today though...and all the "trying" we have done the last week, has kind of stirred stuff up...hope we get a positive test...

12 years ago

Took my last dose of clomid last night and now on the wait for O-day! Did everyone seem to ovulate around the standard 14 days or what was your experience with ovulation after clomid?

Val

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

VM1980- I did not ovulate on clomid until around cycle days 15-16. However I have a 31 day cycle as well.

An update on my situation. Monday I went to the Dr and confirmed pregnancy and had a pelvic exam. There are no signs of tubal right now they said, however, I have to wait for the ultrasound to confirm. Because today I am 5w4d pregnant they wanted to wait until I was at least 6 weeks to schedule an ultrasound to make sure that impantation has completed. So next Friday, March 30th I will go in for my ultrasound that will determine if I am having a tubal pregnancy and hopefully determine if I am having a multiple pregnancy. I am absolutely ok with one baby, however, DH would love to have twins. He has no clue what he is in for, lol.

Since they told me Monday that I have to wait until NEXT Friday for ultrasound I kinda feel like I am in the 2WW with the other ladies that are just past ovulation.

The Dr. did ease my fears about a tubal pregnancy but I feel like I am not out of the weeds until I can confirm that implantion occurred in the uterus where that little eggy belongs.

I am so crossing my fingers for you all of you ladies. Baby Dust to all!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

TTCin30's

I hope that your little bean in snug in your uterus! One of us going through that is more than enough. They say that the stats are about 1 in 50 to 1 in 90, so lets home I was the only "1" to cover off that stat.

Good Luck1

I'm going in for another ultrasound and beta level myself tomorrow. I'd been watching to see my beta levels drop by hpt, and it looked like they were, but then the tests started to get darker again. I have had two betas done on last Friday and one on Monday, and although the level had substantially dropped from what I suspect it was at based on my beta at 18dpo, it appeared to stall out. Friday's was at 388 and Mondays was only down to 369. It's supposed to halve, so it should have been down near 200. Based on that I get to get checked out a little more closely. My thought right now is that there is some remaining tissue somewhere that implanted but never grew, but is still enough to not let my hormones recover properly. Tomorrow will tell.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'll try to get more active on this board again, but for right at the moment I feel like I'm in a different place from you guys. Hopefully by next month I can be back in full swing.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

The pinching in my left ovary has eased up a bit, but I started feeling it in my right ovary when I woke up this morning, but its no where as intense as my left one was yesteday. It's still annoying, but I hope its a good sign. I found a forum on another site of lots of other woman who have had this pinching feeling and it must be a good luck forum or something because I've read about tons of BFPs! I love it! So I'm really, really hoping this is a good sign. If anyone is interested in the forum, it is at

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a5386545/pulling_and_stretching

TMI - I'm still having creamy CM and cervix is high and firm. Have also been gassy and constipated for the last two days.

My DH is anxious and hopeful too, but he keeps reminding me not to get my hopes up too high, because I know just as well he does, that I'd be devistated. I've had a few doubtful moments, but lots of positive thoughts. I just can't fight this good feelin' that I've been having. Am I crazy?! I'm only 4DPO! Last night I dreamt that I had a big ol' baby belly. My oh my, I've got baby on the brain, nonstop!

Anyway, I got a late start with eating portions of pineapple core (I kept forgetting about it). You're normal supposed to cut it up into 5 pieces and eat one for days 1-5 DPO. Instead, I cut it up into 4 pieces and will eat one a day on 3-6DPO.

TTCin30s ~ That's great news! Let us know how your ultrasound goes! I can only imagine how anxious you are.

VM1980 ~ Good luck on this cycle VM1980!!!

Erinweiss ~

User Image

12 years ago

Hello Ladies

I am still having moments of dizziness and feeling lightheaded and have been having pms like cramping and some pinching in my abdomen and uterus. I have seen the doctor again about the dizziness but he has no idea why I'm feeling like that. He suggested it could be issues with my middle ear and prescribed me a bunch of meds that I won't take until I find out if I'm pregnant. The nurse said I'm probably pregnant because she said dizziness is a common complaint in early pregancy. Of course I'm praying that all these symptoms are because I'm pregnant . I woke up at 3 am with the most terrible cramps so I was sure af started but it didn't so I gave in and poas and it was negative. My fertility nurse said not to start testing until Friday because chances are I could get a false negative but I couldn't help myself! I have been feeling like af is going to start for almost 2 weeks already. The cramps are so similiar to how I feel a day or two before my period-which is why I'm so confused right now. I'm looking way too much into these symptoms and it's making me anxious!
So thankful I have this forum and all of you to talk to

User Image

12 years ago

Just noticed my ticker is wrong. I'm on cd29 not day 1.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies!! It's been a while or at least seems that way. I am excited to be back, I will still not be on here as often but every few days for sure. I did a brief scan through of all the new posts and Wowsers! there are a lot of new people or at least new to me. Welcome all!!:) Congrats to TTCin30's!! Very awesome to read that! So good to see you Lisserb, you've been in my thoughts! AFM- I have no clue when or if I ovulated this cycle because I ran out of OPK's. I had a Sonohysterogram which revealed absolutley nothing which sucked because now I'm wondering what the heck is wrong with my body lol. I'm booked for an IUI so that's pretty exciting, DH is a little bummed out about it because he feels like he's not totally involved in the conception process and so we've decided to keep it a secret from everyone asside from close family. Thats about it, still struggling with the whole idea of being infertile and wish I could pin point the problem. Anywho, hope all are doing well!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

hopefulll,

Good Luck with your IUI. I really hope you get lucky the first time out of the gate. My only advice on telling your immediate family what you are doing, is to keep the dates vague, tell them something like "this month, or in a few weeks...and give them a much later date for knowing whether or not it worked. Otherwise you will have people expecting results right away. My mom asked me every few days in my TWW if I knew anything yet. It was very annoying, lol! I also had a close friend who found out about the date of our IUI because I was supposed to babysit and couldn't and they knew we were going to do treatment, just not when before then. I had to end up ignoring them for about a week after I found out about my BFP, because I wasn't ready to tell anyone until I knew it was certain.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo