Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 284 Replies | Last Page

BabyloveJen,

What was your DH's morphology number? My DH has the same issue, with a 1% morphology. It was probably around 8% when we conceived our DD naturally. Our 4th IUI that was a BFP it was at 1%, but he had a higher count than he had in the previous three attempts.

I'm anxious to get started again, but I still have HCG in my system from the ectopic.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Lisserb - DH morphology is at 4% - I'm not sure about count and motility.. I have a call into the doctor to ask more questions about that. It was truly shocking to hear that DH was possibly the problem here... I just assumed it was me!

How long did you TTC for #2 before moving onto IUI? It's going to be about $600 for each IUI we try.. on top of the $100 HCG shot and the cost of clomid.. I'm still paying off my HSG test... We're not poor, but we're not rich!

Hoping you can get back to TTC soon... glad you're still here checkin in on everyone.. hugs!!

User Image

12 years ago

OMG, ya leave for a week and this is what happens! lol. Sooo many messages, eek, lots of reading lol. Anyway...

Fordsgirl and swimmon-- welcome ladies:) It's always nice to have some new friends to join the group! Baby dust to you both!!

So i'm going to post my update and then go back through all these messags later on tonight so I can respond and comment and what not.

So here it is:......wait for it.......wait for it.....absolutley nothing. Nothing else is new here lol, just waiting to O. I do have my IUI consultation on the 23rd so that's sort of new and I am super pumped for it!! It is a little scary to know that this is it. If IUI doesn't work that's it for having another baby:( We simply don't have money for IVF's unless there was a guarantee that it would work the first time, I wish it were that easy. Anyway, see ya all in a bit.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

Helloooooo Ladies!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter! It's been awhile since I have been on here. I get the posts on my phone so I've been staying up to date on everyone but I haven't replied because we were on holidays.

A big WELCOME to all the newbies here-it's great to have even more people to share our stories with and get advice from. to all of you!

Fords.Girl~I would say that your progesterone result is great. Before clomid my level was 19 and after my first month of Clomid it was up to 22 and that was a good result according to my nurse. I am currently on Day 21 of my second round of Clomid and just had my progesterone check this afternoon. It'll be a couple of days before I know my results.

I find it interesting that many of you have had your doctor's prescribe Clomid before even checking your DH's sperm. A sperm analysis for my DH and an internal ultarsound for me was the first step our fertility doctor took.

This Saturday I had some intense cramping taking place which I'm thinking is a good indicator of ovulation. The crappy part was we were walking around the zoo that day-so it made it pretty uncomfortable! DH and I have been faithfully every second day since my period-made for some awkward, very quiet sex while at our relatives but there was NO WAY I was missing my ovulation

This month it seems I ovulated a few days later than last month and my temps are all over the place. I don't really know what's going on.

& to all of you!!

User Image

12 years ago

My doctor said he doesnt believe we need to check dh sperm quite yet considering we have a 2 year old but I want to get it checked next month if were not pregnant this month. Last time we did clomid I was pregnant off the 6th round but ended in miscarriage, doctor was surprised it took that 6 months but I told him I was super stressed while we were on it and i wasn't really committed I had stuff going on with my brother..
This time I tried out the OPK's and that was exciting!

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon, Amanda and lels21--this is also my first month temping:) And I'm having a hell of a time with it! I'm terrible at it. Do I have to wear the same darn thing every night, because I usually sleep with nothing on(my husband put a no clothes in bed rule in place 9 years ago lol) and the one night that I did my temps shifted big time. Also, sometimes I awake with my blankets off or half way on and again, this seems to affect my temperature:( So frustrating. Any advice would help sooo much.

babylovejen- sorry to read about you DH's SA:( My husbands wasn't great either and it really bummed him out. I'm starting IUI and wasnt thrilled about it either but now I"m really excited and have been told by a few people that if it is going to work at all it will within six months and most people have it work within the first three so I feel like a can finally see the finish line with all this TTC. If all goes well.

Lisserb- I'm praying for you hon! I hope your levels go back to normal soon. I'm so happy you are staying strong and going to keep on trying.

Swimmon- I couldn't agree with you more! This will be my first month where I will have no HPT's in my house for that exact reason. If they are there, I'm peeing on them lol.

Fordsgirl- I'm sorry about your loss, i've been down that road too and it's not easy. I too wanted to get pregnant before my due date, sadly that day came and went. Fingers crossed that it goes well for you:) I think it's awesome that clomid worked for you though, it gives me hope:)

12 years ago • Post starter

Hopefullll- i still have no idea what the hell im doing with this temp crap...lol.... Im terible at it also..lol... I jus do it and add it here on my bbt chart.... I need help so let me know what tou come up with because i am still confused :)

User Image

12 years ago

hope everyone had a great day! I have been so busy that I have been more relaxed about this cycle. I have been having headaches, and some cramping ? Is that normal?

And as for the temping! I am horrible too. My temp seems really low...today it was 96.9, and has been 97.1 most days but up to 97.5. I am confused also, but at least I am taking it the same time every morning this time...last cycle I would take it when ever i remembered it....very scattered. So I am curious what your temps run "normal", just one more thing to think about ha ha! Love reading up on everyone and praying for those of you who have had m/c. I had one a few years ago, and it was really sad. Keep the hope alive!

User Image

12 years ago

I think im jus going to give up on the temping..its so hard..lol. I like just using the opk's!

User Image

12 years ago

BabyloveJenn,

We tried for #2 for 3 years before getting a referral to the RE (our choice to wait so long, we could have been referred at the one year mark, but weren't interested in going there at that time), and then the referral took a year to get into. We spaced our IUI's out, and our 4th one was done nearly a year after the first one, so 5.5 years total. It was the 4th that worked, but unfortunately ended.

Our DD was naturally conceived after 26 cycles, nearly 2.5 years of trying. What we did differently both times was introduce herbs and vitamins for DH. I'll write the list of what he's on tomorrow.

Thanks hopefulll. I try to keep up on this thread, but it moves pretty fast. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo