Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 284 Replies | Last Page

CD11 today so of course waiting to ovulate. However, I'm having quite a bit of cramping/twinges on one side right now...really hope I don't ovulate too early...I know clomid can increase ovulation pain but did anyone have cramping leading up to Oday?

Val

12 years ago

Well ladies it looks like I am out this cycle. has arrived. I have felt like I was going to start my period for quite awhile. I just sensed I wouldn't be pregnant however I was still so dissapointed this morning. I honestly didn't expect to be so emotional about it because, like I said, I just didn't feel like it was my month. But I am crushed and have been crying since I woke up and noticed my temp drop. Sure enough when I went to the washroom I noticed i was spotting. I know you all know how this feels but I'm at the point that I feel like I can't give my husband something we both so desperately want. Like I am less of a woman because I can't have a baby. To me children define a woman. God created us to be able to carry this miracle and my body is not capable of it. It just hurts inside so so much. I never would have prevented pregnancy for so many years if I knew how emotionally and physically challenging it would be for me. I also know that success from the first cycle of Clomid isn't very high but none of that makes this any easier right now. If people only knew how hard it is for us.....every month we go through so many emotional highs and lows. We are constantly chasing the dream of being a mommy to a little blessing. I'm going to pick myself back up from this but today it's just a really tough one......

User Image

12 years ago

Babylove9 I understand fully how u are feeling because I feel exactly the same way and I'm almost positive every woman who is dealing with unexplained infertility has. Just don't give up and I know how hard it is to keep going and getting disappointed month after month but it will be all worth it once we get our little bundles of joy. God hears our prayers and he is going to answer them. We will get our bfp's just keep the faith. Lots of hugs and baby dust to u...

User Image

12 years ago

Good morning..

babylove9 _your post mad me cry.. I exactly feel every single of it every time AF arrived...You're not alone in this battle...Cheer Up!!

vm1980 _yes, it means clomid is working...your close to Oing..

Afm,Cd22 today..hoping my one good follicles has released the egg..7 more days to go.. Im having pinpokes and twinges on my left ov (same last cycle ).

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies

I am feeling much better emotionally and I am going into this second round of Clomid with re-newed optimism. My dh and I have been discussing this to be my last round of Clomid and if we are not successful we will take a short break and move onto other fertility treatments, such as IUI. We are working on selling our home and will be purchasing our new house very soon so that will help keep my mind off ttc. However this cycle I am doing the same things I did last cycle:
BBT at 7:00 am
1000 mcg of Folic Acid at 8:30 am
50 mg of Clomid at 11:00 pm days 3-7
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
'Yes Baby' Lube (if needed)
every second day beginning today (cd4) throughout my entire cycle
I am hoping all you ladies are doing well- this cycle to all of you!

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies....
Today is the last day of clomid for me and I haven't had any side effects yet. Hoping for the best this cycle. Wishing all you ladies baby dust. Babylove9 I am glad you are better today and know we do understand your position.

Feeling good this cycle.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies, I am new to ctp and I have been reading this forum and I LOVE it! It's like all of you are reading my mind. There are so many emotions during this ttc journey and it is really hard to stay positive all the time. Especially when you associate every single symptom with a possible pregnancy. It's enough to make any sane woman crazy.

I am on my 5th cycle of Clomid with only bfn's to report. I used preseed for the first time this cycle and today I am 12 dpo. I've had two days of spotting, some nausea and breast tenderness and as much as I want that BFP I feel like AF is around the corner.

I'm gonna keep thinking positive and remember that my day will come.

Baby dust to all! And thanks for this great forum.

12 years ago

Cd14 and no ovulation yet, no positive opks either...should I be worried? Did everyone get positive opks? There's a chance I could have missed it as I ran out last night and didn't get more tests until tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed for a temperature shift!

Val

12 years ago

g d day

MamaWannaB _Welcome tou our lil clomid family.. . How long you've been ttc? . Im with you..Stay Positive!! It will bring us BFP!! to us all !

vm_i ovulated around cd17-cd19...hoping you get your psoitive opk the next few days..

AFM, i feel dizzy this morning till afternoon and its getting strong..i almost fell..Bbs are very sore/sensitive..I feel out this month..

User Image

12 years ago

clivencleo stay positive and take it easy til those dizzy spells pass!
agape_love fingers crossed for good news on this cycle for you!
babylove9 pleased you're feeling stronger and ready for your next round, good luck with it!
afm cd 43 and had a bit of cm so did a opk and got a fairly decent line, reckon I might ovulate the next couple of days. Better late than never I think?! Doc has given me Provera to take cd 16-21 to improve my cycles but nothing to help induce a period now so really hoping that it will not be long so I can start taking my clomid!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo