Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Agape_Love ~ Welcome to the forum!
I wish I had some advice for you, but I don't know much about the ovarium drilling, IUIs, and trigger shots, but one of the other girls may have some info for you. I am only on my first round of clomid and have been TTC for almost a year. The ladies here are very helpful and supportive. Wishing the best for you!

Oh and by the way, I forgot to tell you girls that my DH had a dream two nights ago that I was pregnant. So I'm hoping that, that's a hint that it'll be coming soon.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies!

I've been away for a few days but just popped back in and caught up. Welcome to all the newbies! This forum is awesome and the women here are a wealth of support and information!

TTCin30s - Oh my goodness! That looks positive to me!!! I would be testing every hour if I were you! Haha! :) Keep us posted!!

Agape Love - Your doc's approach does sound pretty aggressive - but 'aggressive treatment' isn't always a bad thing! I wish I had more advice, but the only thing I can offer is do what feels right. You can stick to just clomid and trigger shots for a few months if that's all you want to do... go with your gut!

Well - update on me - I'm CD 9 and just got back from my first HSG. It wasn't bad at all!! I was nervous, but the doctor was great and I got to watch everything on the screen. The pain was minimal - just some pressure and slight cramping. The good news, my uterus and fallopian tubes look good and healthy! I'm happy about it, but in the back of mind, I'm thinking 'what the hell is the problem, then?!' Haha! DH is scheduled for sperm analysis soon - so we'll go from there! Either way, I'm excited to get to BDing this cycle (Round 3 of 100mg of Clomid for me). I heard that HSGs generally increase fertility in about 20% of women - so fingers crossed!!

User Image

12 years ago

BabyLoveJenn~That is great your HSG went so well! You were one of the lucky ones !

Agape Love~Welcome to the forum!!

As I said earlier today I am on CD21. I almost feel like I am experiencing period cramping. I'm not sure what that means-could be an early period on it's way. I'm not going to worry much about it until actually shows.

to all!

User Image

12 years ago

Good day!!

Welcome to all newbies...

TTCin30s_Oh wow! It's your first time to see those faint lines...and its Positive for me...In my whole entire of poas (25 cycles), i've never seen faint lines..its always a clear 1 line...I wish, i wish, THIS IS IT!!

Jamie_ on your dh dream...It may come true...soon.

Agape_Love _hello! welcome to our lil family...Here is my advice, You are already 35,may the reason why your doc is recommending agressive treatment..and i dont see anything wrong about it, as like my OB said i have to get my BFP before the 6 mos of clomid...and im turning 34..In my case primary infertility treament will take time...more test to be done...so it is good for you to start early...

BabyLoveJenn _Yay! Hsg done with very good results..Have fun ..

babylove9_during my 1st round, i have mild cramping too..its normal...

12 years ago

TTCsi30s - I'm dying for an update! Did you poas this morning????

User Image

12 years ago

Happy hump day ladies! I hope everyone is doing good today.

Today is now CD12 for me. Yesterday I noticed some very, very little spotting after wipeing (Sorry TMI). It was a bright red and it only happened once in the morning. I don't think I've ever had it happen before (I've only had light colored, creamy brown spotting at the beginning of AF and redish spotting at the end of AF). For the rest of the day I only had some creamy CM. Today, I have a small amount of creamy/semi-sticky CM. I also checked my cervix yesterday and today and both times it has seemed high so I hope that these are all good signs that the big O will be coming soon. I have not had any positive OPKs yet. I am using first response digital OPKs and the cheap, ebay dip sticks (which have showed hardly any second line because it is so faint). I am also takiing my BBT first thing in the morning, no spike in my temperature yet. Also, for the last few days I've had some very mild cramping off and on, it makes me wonder if its my mind playing tricks on me or not). For the last three days, I've been extremely tired in the mornings and have been having a hard time getting my butt out of bed at 5:30am so I can make it to work by 6 (but I've never really been a morning person, and the last couple nights I've been having pretty vivad dreams-sadly, nothing baby related like my DH has had). I haven't really noticed any mood swings for the last couple days, I've actually been in a pretty good mood, and have felt refreshed (that could be do to the lovely and gorgeous weather that we have been finally getting - I just wish I could be outside more to enjoy it). I have been still having some off and on hot flashes since CD5. My DH and I have been holding out on the last two days to let him build up on some of those swimmers, but we plan to start tonight and then every other day until the big O comes. Then we'll do it day of and most likely the next two days in row, just to make sure we catch it. I also think I am going to try eating small pieces of pineapple core for days 1-5 past ovulation. My DH and I will also be using just a little bit of preseed to wettin' things up if needed. I've never actually used the applicater that it comes with. I don't know if an abundant amount of preseed is actually needed or not... So as far as the spotting goes, have any of you ladies experienced any of that before ovulation? I'm praying that the 50mg of clomid with actually make me ovulate since I was not ovulating before. I'm hoping that St. Patrick's day will bring us all some good luck.

On another note, I definitely agree with BabyLoveJenn, we want an update TTCin30s.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies........... here's the update............ I POAS again last night and this morning. I took a pic of all 3 together and I think its getting darker, and still no AF. What do you think? Look at image #16997 and tell me what you think. Is this my BFP???
Do I have line eye???
I really thought I was out this month, but surprisingly no signs of AF.
Amy I crazy to think I could be pregnant on the 2nd round of clomid?
Last time AF came by was on Feb 11th.

I can say that prior tests before these were truly BIG FAT NEGATIVES as there wasnt even a hint of a line.
I think I am going to pick up a brand name test on my lunch break.
Think i should take it today or wait til tomorrow?

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Just wanted to say that all of you ladies are so GREAT and SUPPORTIVE!!! I have no clue what I would do without you guys.
I love hearing the responses from you guys on my POAS addiction and also the things that we are all going through together.

THE GIRLS IN THIS FORUM ROCK!!!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

YAY! Thanks for the update TTCin30s! Those look positive to me! And I think it does look like it slowly getting darker. I think I'd get some name brand name ones and test both days. We're keeping our fingers crossed for you. Keep showing us those positives! I'm so happy for you! I love seeing the success stories on here, it gives some inspiration and more hope. Here's to wishing you a and lots of .

User Image

12 years ago

Looking good TTCin30's! I'd go get some frer's and use one today!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo