Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!!!!
happy easter early too
@meemer have a good vacation and relax.
this clomid thing is so stressful....but having my tr this past dec. has left me wondering if it will be possible for me b/c i am 42.... i have come to the reality that if no sticky bean this month....we are giving it a rest from clomid for a couple of months....and check if my tubes are open....we will do this in july...then maybe i can move on....but not giving up till then.....just waiting to ovulate?????? finished my clomid last sun. so maybe anytime????..way do you girls think....trying to bd everyother day to make sure we have a better chance....i am on cd10...took clomid on day 1-5 by mistake....af showed up when doctor told me to go ahead and start....so cycle messed me up on clomid schedule.... btw been hearing alot of BFP's this month already.....i sure hope to hear some from us clomid ladies....

Donna J. User Image User Image

12 years ago

dmcj101- Keep your head up. I know how hard it is to. Remember your in the middle of a cycle and anything can happen. I know it is way easier to be said then to do. I have been and I am there at times. Good luck and keep BD till you know you ovulated. We did it everyother day starting on cd 6.

Okay I got a weird question maybe. Maybe it is totally normally but I don't know. So yesterday at about 2 pm I got a smiley face and got super excited. I tested again 2 hrs later and still had a smiley face. I just needed to beleive it lol. Then at 730 pm I tested again and was neg along with 430 am this morning. Does this mean I ovulated or that my egg was released already or it was a false postivie? I used two different urines to get the smileys. I am just super confuesed. We BD yesterday afternoon and this early am before dh went to work but I am not feeling as hopeful as I should maybe. We will BD again in a.m. Just curious if this is normal or not. I haven't tested postivie in awhile so that is why i kept testing. Last month the u/s machine picked up on my ovulation and this month did opk. Please let me know your thoughts.

User Image

12 years ago

I have another question about temping ladies...lol..My temp is going up. Is that normal.... Since my o day which was cd 15 it was 98.61 and then today on cd 19 my temp is 98.76... Normal or not??? As i said before i never did the bbt thing until this month so i apologize for all the questions... Thank u in advance ladies!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Where is everyone????? Its been really quiet...hope everyone is doing well...

User Image

12 years ago

It is quiet. Maybe everyone is just busy because of the Easter weekend. Or maybe we're all waiting to ovulate and there isn't anything to talk about right now?

And Tricia- I would think that you had a positive this month, especially since you tested with two different urines to get the positives. I don't know the chances of getting two false positives from separate samples. Can't say it won't happen, but I would assume it would be slim. That's a great question to ask your doctor at your next appointment. And my doc told me that you can release an egg anywhere up to 48 hours after seeing a positive, so if you did release an egg I'm sure you caught it :) I would be hopeful! Good luck!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Thank You felurian. I am hoping so. We BDed a lot but not to much.
How is everyone doing? I hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend. Hope we start getting some Good News soon.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey everyone! I'm guessing from the lack of posts that a lot of you are taking a break from the forum this weekend. Hope everyone has had a happy easter! After 56 days I have today finally started a new cycle! There's very little there but its good enough for me to call a new cycle. So as of 2moro I will be starting my very 1st round of clomid. Will be taking it cd 2-6 at 50 mg, can't wait to get started! I will be doing lots of reading up on charting my cycle and predicting ovulation, have never done any of that before! Good luck to everyone this cycle!

12 years ago

Hey ladies! I hope everyone had a great holiday. I did.. I ate so much food i thought i was going to bust open..lol. I been feeling really good i guess jus hoping for the best out of this round being as though it is my last, i keep saying my last because its just shocking to me that i am on my last round because i was hoping to be preggo way before this but here i am. I had a temp dip at 5 dpo below my coverline but it came right back up the next day and has remained high still today at 7 dpo...From what i hear thats a good thing so we will see... Dont really want to get my hopes up being as though clomid has already failed me twice. I am so scared i will be shedding lots of tears from disappointment again this cycle, please let this be it... I plan on testing at 10 dpo so please keep me in your prayers that i get my bfp this time around and i will be doing the same for you ladies.... Lots of baby dust and prayers!!! Good luck everyone!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon you and all the ladies are always in my prayers. Praying we all get what we want. I will start my second round this cycle too but hopefully when I go to the Drs next Tuesday so maybe I will get a surprise and they say you are pregnant. Keeping hope alive......

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Well, hello there ladies. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. We had lots of family fun, and it was nice to give my TTC brain a break from its constant baby daydreams. Next weekend I will be on the lookout for my big O day. I'm feeling much more relaxed this round (or atleast for the time being). I have had hardly any side effects from the clomid. I've had some mild hot flashes, but nothing like last cycle. And hardly any mood swings. So I'm feeling pretty good.

Yesterday, a couple that we know (our old roommates) had their second baby. I have to admit, that I was envious, they got pregnant just a couple months after we had started trying. To my surpise, my DH actually took it a lot harder than I would've ever imagined. Usually he's the one telling me not to worry and that it'll happen for us, and to try not to be upset that it hasn't happened for us yet. But when I got home from work, he'd already had a couple beers (not usual for a week day) and I could tell he was a little upset. He started talking about how he wishes that it would happen already, and that it isn't fair that there are all of these couples that get pregnant, even when they don't want to be, and how unfair it seems when we've been trying for so long and so hard. I was really shocked to hear all of it from him, I mean, yes, I feel the same way, he's just usually the one to lift my spirits back up, but I was doing that for him yesterday. At the same time, it was nice to hear how badly he wants it too. Also, about 3 months after we started trying, we had another couple that we hung out with that also had gotten pregnant, but they weren't trying and sadly, ending up having an abortion, just because the girl was planning on leaving to join the Navy. My DH and I were both very upset with the couple, more so, we were upset with the girl, because her fiance wanted to keep the baby, and she could've waited to go the Navy until after she had the baby, and the father could've taken care of the baby while she was away. (she even had an abortion in her younger years too, so you'd think she would've been a bit more careful this time) It saddens me that all of us women are trying to hard, but it just hasn't happened yet, but there are so many that get pregnant and then don't even want to keep the baby. Just very sad. Well I'm sorry, this post is a bit depressing.

So on another note, I'm feeling pretty good, and going to try to stay more relaxed this round, and try not to get my hopes hope too high, I took it kind of hard that we had not gotten pregnant last round. But I've read that second and third rounds of clomid have more luck. I've also read that clomid can stay in your system for three months after you've taken it, so maybe that'll help some us out soon too. I can't wait to start seeing some more BFPs in here. Sending lots of sticky, baby dust everyone's way! You are all in my prayers!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo