Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies!

somedaysoon and JamieNix~I find that the Clomid has made me have way more natural lubricant. I haven't had to use any artificial lubes at all during my cycle. Many times I had so much CM it was on my underwear (tmi I know!). Very interesting to hear that most women seem to become dry because it truly is opposite for me. My dh loves it!
Even though I used my fertility monitor and I'm charting my temperature we still have been every second day since cd3 and my first day of Clomid.
I have read it quite often that women ovulate much later in their cycle then usual. Don't panic yet. You may have missed it on a test as well. There is ALWAYS a chance that you can conceive every time you and your dh .
Clivencleo~Around ovulation I experienced some cramping and bloating.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

I was literally jumping for joy last night. I got my first positive opk on a cheapie, then verified it with a digital one. I took a picture and posted it, titled Clomid Round 1 CD14. No temperature change yet this morning, but cramps are stronger today, not unbearable, just uncomfortable. The cramps and tightness seem to have increased in the last 2hrs. I woke up with a bit of a headache today, also am having some lower back pain. DH and I didn't get to BD til one in the morning because we had company over, but willl again tonight just to make sure we catch the egg(s). The pain is definitely near my overaries. I used the preseed internally and it did seem to make a difference. I have some evening primrose oil that I had been using a couple cycles ago, and it did seem to give me more CM, if I don't get pregnant this round I will try it for the next cycle. Praying for a little clomid baby this round. Hoping that this pain is normal, and not caused by any cysts. My OB did tell me that clomid can cause cysts.

I forgot to add that yesterday morning I had a bit of a sore throat and my chest kinda felt a little congested... It only lasted for half of the day... Not sure if that has anything to do with any of this, just thought I'd put it out there.

User Image

12 years ago

Jamie,

The ache from your ovaries working on clomid and the pain of a cyst is different. The ache is normal. Sharp, piercing pain isn't.

I'd BD for at least two more nights. Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Thank you Lisserb. I think you're right and that it is only O pain. My ovaries feel tight and full, nothing extreme. Very thankful for that too, atleast I know that the clomid is doing its job. Thank you for your kind wishes too. I wish the best for you also. I'm very thankful to have all of you ladies to relate to on this journey. Good luck girls!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies~I have been having EXTREME dizzy spells everyday. The dizziness lasts around one or two minutes but it feels very intense, as though I could faint. It happens around 2 to 4 times a day and I could be sitting or standing when it happens. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm on cd26. I'm starting to get worried about it because I'm not sure if it's due to the Clomid or something else. I did have regular blood tests (cbc, iron, etc) done in addition to the progesterone blood test on cd21 and those results were great. (not sure what the progesterone result is though). I was already experiencing the dizziness when I went for the blood work so I really don't think it could be low blood sugar or anything because that would have showed up in the regular blood test results. Your help and advice is much appreciated as always!

User Image

12 years ago

Happy Monday to all..

babylove9 _dizzy spell, yes i experience this during my first round of clomid..After 1 week of taking clomid..i feel dizzy every day on&off, so i went to our clinic and checked my bp but reading turn out normal, This month is my 2nd / 100mg. So far no dizziness yet, may be my body adopt the changes of my hormone due to clomid...

Jamie_same as you, Ov pain and cramping..its true clomid is working..Yay for + opk..

Afm, cd17 , today ( afternoon) i was schedule for trans-v again, for follicles check..Last month we found 2, i hoping for more this 2nd round..

12 years ago

Babylove9 - I have read that dizziness and lightheadedness is one of the common side effects. I have not had any myself, but I am only on my first round of clomid. Sorry to hear about that dizziness that you've been having. I hope it gets better for you soon. Whatever it takes to get our little baby though, right? Hang in there hun!

AFM - I'm almost positive that Saturday (CD15) (St.Patrick's Day ) was ovulation day. That was when the cramps were the worst. The following morning I had my temperature rise, and it is still up today. Yesterday, I had very mild cramps, was nothing compared to Saturday. Today, I am only have very slight pressure. My nips have seemed a bit sensitive today and yesterday, and I've also had some creamy CM both today and yesterday. A little bit of a sore/flemy throat this morning (but that could be due to sleeping with a fan on for this last week and having the windows open). No other symptoms as of 2 DPO. The two week wait has begun.

Big to my cycle buddy, Clivencleo!

To all:

User Image

12 years ago

Hi im 27 DH 27, ttc for almost 3 years and nothing. Both DH and i have been tested and the DR said we have unexplained infertility. i have started on clomid 50mg days 2-6, started yesterday. had a restless night couldnt really sleep hot and cold on and off.

I have an appointment on 29th march around ovulation for an ultrasound to see if i have any follicles and sizes etc fingers crossed!!

having an x ray the same day on my tubes

has anyone had any success from clomid??

12 years ago

Day 4 of Clomid, so far so good-ish. I have had a lot of hot flashes and been very crabby with a short fuse (poor DH) but other than that...feeling ok!

Question for everyone as I had a bit of a panic attack that maybe I ovulated SUPER early after starting the Clomid...does it cause a rise in your typical BBT?

Normally my BBT is low, like around 96.6-96.8 and than after ovulation (on the rare occasion I do ovulate) it goes over 97. Since I started Clomid it has been rising...96.63-96.8-97.05-97.18

Is this normal for clomid?

Val

12 years ago

~~Mommywannabe26....... I just ready your post. Waking up in the middle of the night with hot and cold flashes is very normal when you are on clomid and even after you have finished taking the 5 days worth.
There is definately success from clomid.
DH and I tried for 9 months after I had a tubal reversal. I am 35 years old and overweight, so they told me that my age and weight definately adding to trying to conceive after a tubal reversal. I started clomid in January. First round was a BFN but second round was a BFP. I am not 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. I definately say that the success of my pregnancy had to do with the clomid.
I also have been taking:
Baby Aspirin 81mg every day
mucinex with guaufessien about 2 days before ovulation through ovulation.
I used the instead soft cup after BDing.
Preseed (injected) before BDing
And take theranatal prenatal vitamins.

Today, I go to my first dr's appointment to ensure that I am not having a tubal pregnancy as I am very high risk for this. But, I definately contribute the fact of being pregnant to clomid. Dont give up and Baby Dust to you!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo