Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Last night I looked at the test that I had taken yesterday and there was still a very faint line on it, so I knew I hadn't been seeing things. The DH and I went for our usual work out session last night. I always take it easy and normally only do the eliptical, tread mill, and bike when I am there and try not to let me heart rate go above 140. While working out I started getting some weird cramping and the guy next to me smelled like mexican food and body odor, yuck! I thought I was going to puke. So I ended our excersizing session and went home. All last night, and still this morning, I've been having some stronger cramps, some bloating, lower back pain, and definitely some nausea. At times the cramping feels like AF is on her way, and other cramping is not like any that I've had before. Last night I even had another pregnancy dream. This morning, I woke up bright and early, like I normally do, and took a clear blue digital test, and devistatingly, I got a "Not Pregnant". AF is due Saturday and I'm praying she stays far, far away from me. Actually seeing the words "Not Pregnant" felt pretty harsh. I don't think I'll be taking another digital unless AF is late. I had so much hope having that very, very faint line yesterday. So I think I'll go back to the test strip tomorrow, and the family dollar (+/-) test on Saturday. I'm definitely not feeling good today, just wanted to stay home, but I'm stuck at work again today. A bit stressed out, really nausious, crampy, lower back pain, and very tired. Atleast I know it's not over until the fat lady sings.

User Image

12 years ago

ttcin30's and jamienix got everything crossed for good news for you both. Hopefulll you, me and everyone else will get there eventually, sooner rather than later I hope!
Afm started taking provera yesterday in the hope I can bring on a new cycle, im currently on cd46! Has anyone had any side affects with Provera? Im really tired, achy and got a sore throat but dont know if its just a coincidence! All of this just started last night.

12 years ago

Alright ladies here's an update. Since Tuesday nights bleeding scare I have only had brown discharge. Went to my Dr today for a follow up from the E.R. They did a pelvic exam today. They told me that my hcg levels were very high on Tuesday at over 15000. Within 30 min or so of pelvic exam I began bleeding again. I have an ultrasound appointment at 2 pm and Dr. said to wait untill after ultrasound to go back to her office.
I am very scared ladies. I dont have any sharp pains, only a dull cramoping right now.
Please Please Please pray for me and my little eggie!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

TTcin30s, I am praying for you and that little bean, Hope everything is Perfect!!!!!

12 years ago

TTCin30's hope you are doing well and everything is okay. Wishing lots of

Jamienex

Drs appointment was encouraging today. Had first scan on CD12 and Dr was very happy with response to Clomid. Next scan scheduled for Monday to see if any of the follicles are matured

Same plan.....

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Jamienix- I totally get your situation!! Out of curiousity, what brand did you use when you saw the line? I used those cheapie strips from early-pregnancy-tests.com and after doing much research I won't be doing that again. Lots of evap lines and it was so discouraging to see no line whatsoever on the FRER midstream. So bummed out. And even though I know in my heart that I'm not pregnant, because of that silly test line I can't seem to let go completely of the hope that I am:( Now, in the cheapie tests defense, I only saw the line after the test was in the garbage for a few hours lol. Anyway, I sure hope it was just too early to test for both of us and that maybe we could still be pregnant. Crossing my fingers for you!!

lels21- Yes, yes we will! This ttc is tricky but I believe and look forward to the day when all us gals on here are are cleaning up baby vomit from our shoulders:)

TTCin30s- You poor thing, I believe you and your baby will be okay but I'm hoping you get all the confirmation you need to believe that too. Keep us updated and know that you are in all of our thoughts and prayers

AFM- just to use up these crappy test strips, I used FMU and dipped in two of them. One of them has the faintest line in the world and is only visible to me because I can hold it up to the other faulty one so I know where to look. DH couldn't even see it at first. Naturally once I pointed it out he said he could see it but I think he was just humoring my crazy ass lol. From the research I have done it says that even though they claim to be medical grade and the earliest detectors, people are saying that other tests picked up their hcg first. This is why they say not to POAS too early, because doing so gives you a case of the crazies

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

Okay ladies....question????

I know we talked about blurry eyes as a side effect but what about just your eyes being very sensitive to light and wind?

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies..!

Im out.. arrived this aafternoon...2nd round of clomid failed again..

Im praying a sure for all of you Ladies..

TTCn30's_Im praying for your safe, healthy and enjoyable pregnancy..

Jamie_my dear cycle buddies..I wish that your clomid this cycle is a succesful round..

to all!

12 years ago

Clivencleo, Im so sorry that AF arrived, i test in 4 days and i am starting to believe that it will never happen:(
I know how disappointing it is seeing that BFN EVERY MONTH!:(
i am doing clomid with iui, are you as well or just taking clomid
As far as the previous post befor yours, i have heard about blurred vision on clomid but nothing on light sensitivity. Although im sure anything can happen, the only thing that i have felt during clomid was a bit of anxiety due to the wondering if it was even working and some cramping/bloated feelings and then on "o" day, i had horrible cramps over my right ovary for 2 hours and then again about a day later, horrible cramps AGAIN over that same ovary for 2 hrs, then it was gone completely!
Dont know what that was all about????
to everyone out there and i really hope you all get that soon!!

12 years ago

Thank you ladies for all your support and prayers.
I had ultrasound completed and they showed me the cyst on my right ovary again and the hemmorrage in my uterus. Its 22mm big right now. They believe that is the cuase for the bleeding. I have to go back to get another ultrasound on Wednesday to make sure the fetus is doing good. I was able to see the fetal pole yesterday and a small heartbeat. Heartbeat has increased to 106 bpm. By next Wednesday they need to see it over 120.

Keep wishing me luck and keep me in your prayers and of course good luck to everyone TTC this round!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo