Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Hopingforbabysoon: Definitely don't count yourself out. I got a BFN on 14DPO (ya know, when you usually can count on a test to be right), and then I got my BFP on 19 DPO so you're never out until AF shows up!!

12 years ago

Thanks littledebbie! :) How is the pregnancy going?

User Image

12 years ago

Hoping4BabySoon don't beat yourself up too much! I'm guarantee that every one of us would have caved and tested early, too. Last cycle, I can't believe I let myself test at 7 DPO. 7! So you held out longer than I would have :) Sending prayers to you hoping that it was a false negative!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Hey everyone Im new to this site, Im back on clomid I got pregnant off it in october on the 6th month of it but had a miscarriage. We finally decided to try again and im pretty nervous, we got pregnant with my son w/o medicine. So pretty confusing road, Sister in law announced last month she was pregnant, she had a miscarriage in november and she is 17 weeks with this baby now and got pregnant on her first round of clomid!
Trying to keep my mind off testing because it would drive me insane!
Hoping its not another 6 months to get prego again because I want to be pregnant by my due date of June, I think it will ease the pain =/

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

12 years ago

Welcome, Fordsgirl! Everyone here is so nice and so helpful. We're glad to have another lady around! I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. They are so devastating, and it's so hard to pick yourself up again after it. I'm assuming you want to be pregnant by June because that would have been your due date? I really hope that you see a BFP before then, too! So, welcome, and I hope we can lend the support you need here :)

AFM, I was having a little bit of ovary pain today (CD 11). It felt like little cramps where my ovaries are, similar to stitches in my side that I would get when I forget to breathe while exercising (haha, don't ask how I forget to breathe sometimes, but for some reason, I do). Does that hopefully mean that the Clomid is working? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's doing what it's supposed to be doing!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Thank u so much felurian :) Its so funby how month after month we know its to early to test but we do it anyway because we simply cant help ourselves!!!! Lol. I am hoping it was a false neg to but i am having af like symptoms... My bbs are hirting so bad!! Thats a typical af symptom for me so we will see...fxd for me and the rest of u wonderful ladies :)

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies.. Looks like a lot of us are waiting to O... Tick, tock, tick, tock :)

Before getting back the sperm analysis results, I had made an ultrasound/HCG shot appointment with the OBs office... Then we got the news that DH has super low morphology :( We decided we'd give it our all this cycle, anyway, since I had already started the clomid (4th round). Then while on vacation for Easter, the ultrasound tech called me and said, "So you got some test results back.. so I'm guessing you want to cancel your appointment on Friday?" And I was like, "What? No.. we're still going to go for it this cycle and if it doesn't work out, then we're going to give it rest..." And she was just like, "Ooohh.. ookay." And it hit me, like, they're really thinking this isn't going to happen for us :( She started to bring up IUI options, and I told her we didn't think we were going to go that route. DH heard my conversation, and after I hung up, he told me that he definitley wants to go that route.. last move, of course.. but he said "If that's the only way we can have another baby, then of course I want to do it..." Made my heart melt. It's just nice to hear that the male half wants it as bad as you do, you know? And in the meantime, he is pumping himself with vitamins, wearing loose boxers instead of boxer briefs, taking cold showers.. just so sweet.. he's the best.

Good luck to all you ladies this cycle.. I don't post much anymore, but I read a lot... always waiting to hear your BFP news :)

User Image

12 years ago

I went in yesterday to get my blood work done (check progesterone) I get my info sent through a chart on line. my "value" says 28.90 I'm about to call the advice nurse because I have no idea what that means? Did I ovulate or is this number low good or high? Wish they put a brief explanation in at the bottom of the message lol..
So those of you that have gone in on day 21 to get blood work do you know what your progesterone level was?

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

12 years ago

Fords.Girl ~ I'd say that is really good. Before I got on clomid my progesterone was only at a 3, after clomid it was at a 17. They say 10 is good, but they'd like to see you at atleast a 15.

User Image

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon & Babylovejenn ~ Wishing the best for you two! Sending lots of sticky, baby dust your way! I hope this cycle is the one for you both!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo