Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 284 Replies | Last Page

TTCin30's congrats on ur bfp!!! I wish u the best of luck in ur 9 month journey!!!! :-)

AFM, af is due on the 19th and I am 10 dpo. I took a frer and it is a cler negative. Wanted to take a much needed break from ttc but dh thinks we should take our third round of clomid and see if it works and if not we will take a break. I'm. Jus so frustrated at this point. I'm going to try to think positive because this is my last round because my doctor doesn't want to do more than 3. She said if it ddoesnt work we have to move on to something else, not quite sure what that will be but hopefully I don't have to find out. Well they say third times a charm so we will see. Waiting for af and then more pills and testing.... wish me luck ladies because apparently I REALLY need it... good luck to all u ladies as well :-)

User Image

12 years ago

TTCin30s - YAY!!! HUGE congrats to you!! Wishing you an amazing pregnancy!!

Hoping4baby - I'm in the same boat.. I've finished my 3rd round of clomid (currently CD11).. and I debated about taking it or not. We've been TTC for two years and DH and I made some decisions yesterday.. our clomid journey will go as follows:

Round 1 - just clomid (100mg) <--
Round 2 - just clomid (100mg)
Round 3 - clomid (100mg) & HSG procedure <---both done
Round 4 - clomid (100mg) & HCG trigger shot
Round 5 - clomid (100mg) & HCG trigger shot
Round 6 - clomid (100mg) & HCG trigger shot
After Round 6 - Break - just let things happen if they happen

Hopefully, we won't have to go through all of those rounds of clomid, but if we do, that's our plan.

User Image

12 years ago

Jenn, is your Dr okay with you doing 6 back to back rounds of clomid? Usually they ask that you take a break after 3 rounds. It can be hard on your body to do that many all in a row. Has your DH had a semen analysis done?

Hoping...I know several women (two on this site) that conceived on their "break" cycle after using clomid. It stays in your system for up to 3 months afterwards and can kick start your body ovulating on its own. I hope that round three is your successful one, but don't give up right away if it's not. You may be one of the ones who gets that BFP after the clomid is done.

I'll be doing 3 rounds of clomid with IUI again when I get the go ahead from my Dr. I'm hoping that my DH's boys are still where they were with our last one that was finally successful. If they are good, we have a good chance of conceiving again right away. If not, we will be moving onto mini IVF, but there is about a 6 month waiting list for that. I should know by July if I need to wait for the IVF.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Congrats TTCin30's! That is such great news!!

So ladies, need some advice. I am at cd21 and still neg OPK. I am using the digital OPKs, so they should be accurate, right? I usually ovulate on my own, but my doctor had me take 50g clomid this cycle on days 5-9. Is it normal for it to make me ovulate later? I am starting to get concerned.

12 years ago

somedaysoon~I took 50mg days 3-7 and ovulated cd16. Maybe by taking it days 5-9 you will ovulate later in your cycle.

User Image

12 years ago

Good morning ladies...!

Cd 14 today..and right now im having lower back pain and cramps on lower abdomen...Idk of this is ovulation pain or might somthing wrong..?
Dh and I made a decision the other night, If this 2nd round of clomid is not succesful were going to take a break also...

Have a great weekend everyone...!

12 years ago

babylove9, that makes sense! I guess taking clomid must have pushed my cycle out. Crossing fingers something will happen soon.

12 years ago

Hey ladies. I just wanted to give a little update on what's going on with me. I am currently still waiting to ovulate (must admit, I'm feel pretty anxious and am starting to get nervous on whether or not I will actually ovulate, because I was not ovulating before clomid as far as my doctor and I know...). I have taken OPKs religiously, and all have been negative. I'm using the cheap OPK strips (5:40am, 12:40pm, and 4:50pm) and also the digital first response OPK once at 12:40pm. All of them have been negative. Today is CD14 for me, and before clomid, I had very irregular cycles. They ranged anywhere from 29 days to 46days. I might be driving myself a little crazy with trying to find out what I will ovulate... Yesterday morning I'm pretty sure that I had some eggwhite CM, but we had the night before so I'm not sure if it was some stuff left over that came out, sorry TMI, but it was a lot. We did not last night, but will tonight, trying to keep it to every other day. I have noticed that the last two times the we , I've felt that I was not slippery enough on the inside, even though we used just a little preseed my DH member to get things going, but it seems dryer on the inside of my woman-hood than usual... Thinking that I might actually try injected the preseed next time, instead of just using it to lube him up... (once again, sorry, sorry, sorry I know that was a little TMI, but when it comes to TTC I'm an open book with you ladies, because I know you understand what I'm talking about and can totally relate, unlike anyone around me, even my DH only just gets the jist of things, he tries, but I don't think he cares for all the details so much LOL) My cervix has seemed high for the last 4 days, but I don't think it's been quite as soft as it should be. Today, I have had just a little CM that seems watery, but not very much. Today I have had some light cramping going on all day and I think I'm having some ovary pain, I'm hoping that this means that the big O is coming, but I'm feeling impatient... Is this what ovulating, or right before ovulating, feels like? The first day I had creamy CM (CD11) I had a very small amount of bright red spotting when I wiped, but nothing else since. So... Creamy CM on CD 11 and 12, possibly eggwhite on CD13, and just a little watery CM on CD14... But like I said, I'm wondering if this mild cramping that I've had all day is my egg getting ready to come down the tube and make me ovulate. Still taking my BBTs (which is viewable on my page if anyone is interested) I've had a couple random days that my temp was up just a little bit, but I think that may have been due to waking up in the middle of the night with hot flashes... So I've got my finger crossed that I'll ovulate soon so I stop driving myself crazy with waiting to ovulate, and drive myself crazy with the two week wait instead. LOL

Lisserb ~ I'm happy to see you back. I pray that things get better for you and that you're doing alright. Once again, I am extremely sorry about what you had to go through. My heart hurts for you.

Somedaysoon ~ Have you had any ovulation symptoms? Are you taking OPKs or BBTs?

Clivencleavo ~ What about you, are you taking any OPKs or BBTS?

TTCin30s ~ and

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

to everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

JamieNix, I am using the digital OPKs. They should be accurate, but maybe I missed a surge? We have been bd every other night in case since my doctor told me to, so hopefully we captured it if I had indeed already ovulated. I have had some cramping, but sometimes I think I am imagining it. Clomid has dried me up some much, I can't really track my CM. We have been using preseed. I would suggest using it internally. I think it makes a big difference when you are dried out from clomid.

12 years ago

Taking evening primrose oil capsules from cd1 to ovulation can help a lot with CM issues from clomid. Just don't take it after O, because it can hinder implantation.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo