Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Swimmom- Welcome to the group. These ladies have been very nice and welcoming as I just joined the topic as well.
felurian- I started a headace after the 2nd dose but took tylenol and it went away. That was the only symptom I have had and I am on my 2nd round. I guess I was most likely more moody said by my dh lol. Hope you don't get any symptoms.
Does anyone have any good new today? I think I am getting closer to a smiley face. I am going to start testing 3 times a day today. My CM has picked up today so hoping it is just around the corner. Hope everyone is having a great day. Stay positive and to all.

User Image

12 years ago

So went to the Dr. yesterday for follow-up from miscarriage and they are having me do blood tests to make sure the pregnancy hormone 0's itself out of my system. I have to keep going back 1x a week til its at 0. The Dr says we can be intimate whenever I feel comfortable but she does nto want me to TTC until July. JULY!!!!..... are you kidding me! Thats way to long to wait. She wanted to put me on birth control. I declined. There is no way I spent almost $7000 on a tubal reversal last year to go on birth control just to have it possibly delay me getting pregnant in the future. I told her I would use condoms, but I doubt I will. I agree I probably need to be careful til maybe next month but I dont think I should have to wait til July. I figure it this way..... If I get pregnant before End of July what is she going to do, smack my hand? LOL.
She did say that once I do find out I am pregnant again that she will put me on Progesterone Supplements for the first trimester as this decreases the chance of another miscarriage which is so common during the 1st trimester. I am a little frustrated I was not offered this previously since I am such a high risk pregnancy because of the tubal reversal, my age, my weight and being on clomid. Apparently my Dr does not offer this as an option until a miscarriage has happened.
I left the Dr's office not feeling so great about this situation, but still trying to stay positive.

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

@JamieNix - Thanks! Im so HAPPY to have found a great group of ladies who are all going through the same thing as me.

@Hopefullll - Two Weeks! WOW! You're gonna feel like a pin cushion! Is this your first time doing an IUI? So excited for you! That ups your chances by A LOT!

AFM- Today is cd3 and clomid day 3. I dont have headaches anymore but my vision is going NUTS. Everything is trailing. DH kept making fun of me for trying to "fix the crooked tv" last night lol.

User Image

12 years ago

TTC in 30s, im so sorry for our loss, when i had the Mc in June, i was told that i could start right back up tryng my following cycle, which hasnt worked. My good friend lost her baby last year as well but she was 14 weeks along:( Her Dr. gave her the go ahead after 3 months but if she felt up to it, she could try as early as having 2 reg. periods.

Tomorrow my AF is due, temp dropped today from 98.3 to 97.9:( Booooooo! I tested yesterday with a BFN so i knew i was out once again

I was up in the air about going on to our 3rd round of clomid because i cant handle this stress every month, but i did get my RX refilled and have it with me to take, im leaving with my DH and kids for a 2 week vacation tonight, MUCH MUCH NEEDED

I wish my Dr did blood tests every day, i use the opks and i dont feel that they are very accurate either, not while im on comid anyway, when i dont take any meds, they are dead on for me, the day i get a + opk, i ovulate the next day and get AF 14 days later, like clockwork, This Clomid really screws with my cycle:(

Anyway, im starting to depress myself so on a brigher note, I hope when i return from vacation, that i hear about lots of BFPs and i should be ready to "o" by then myself, lol

12 years ago

Amandas32109 ~ I agree, it really is wonderful having other women to talk to about all of this, and who understand just what you're going though. On another note, I've never heard of any one taking clomid cycle days 1-5. I take mine days 3-7, and I've also heard days 5-9. I don't want to worry you, but my doctor said that if clomid started affecting my vision in anyway that I'd have to stop taking it. I hope everything works out ok for you though. Becareful with your vision. I'd think it would probably be ok if you didn't have to go anywhere and could just stay home for the time being, but I'd still speak with your doctor about it. Best of wishes to you!

User Image

12 years ago

@JamieNix- Luckly I dont have to leave the house today! I did call my doc about it and they told me it was normal to have blurred vision and dizzy spells on clomid. Im not sure why they put me on cd 1-5. I have heard of 2-6 3-7 and 5-9. Odd but we will see! Crossing my fingers!

User Image

12 years ago

Amandas32109 ~ Oh that's good. Wouldn't want you driving and seeing trails. LOL And yes, I've heard dizziness is common. So far, I've been lucky enough to not experience any of that.

Meemer77 ~ Sorry to hear about the BFN. I know how heart wrenching it can be. I was devistated the end of my last cycle. It really sucked! I'm feel fresh and renewed now and am keeping my head up for this second round. Hopefully, I can keep myself a little more patient this round, I drove myself crazy with wanting to fast forward time just so I could test. Sending lots of sticky, baby dust your way!

User Image

12 years ago

felurian-I started have symptoms within the first three days on clomid. I started having hot flashes and definite mood swings. I was so much more emotional and I actually feel that has lingered through ovulation. I'm pretty sure, based on OPKS and slight temp increase today, that I finally ovulated yesterday, cycle day 24 so I was late but at least it happened. I definitely didn't have any bad side effects, just a lot of cramping and bloating up to ovulation. It was so bad the day before that I thought for sure I had an ovarian cyst.

Val

12 years ago

Hi ladies! I am in need of some help. This is my first month temping and i am now confused...lol. This whole cycle from cd 1 my bbt has been between 97.13-97.79 and i got my first pos ov test on cd 15 and on that day my bbt was 97.62 then on cd 16 it went up to 98.61 and it has been the exact same temp everyday and even today on cd 18... Is it supposed to do that??? What does it mean??? Is it supposed to lower??? If so when??? Im sorry for all the questions but im new to temping and i am so confused ladies...lol...

User Image

12 years ago

@Hoping4babysoon-
If you have ovulated your temperature will remain higher. If your temperature remains higher for three days or more, then you can assume you have ovulated.

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/bbt-charting.shtml

This will be my first moth charting mine too! Doing lots of research!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo