Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 284 Replies | Last Page

7 DPO and trying not to symptom spot! Had a very funny 'symptom' the last two days - a slight vibration/flutter feeling in my girlie area... almost like you sat on a cell phone that was vibrating (lol!)... very strange and only happens a few seconds at a time... I have felt it standing and sitting. OF COURSE, I googled it, and some women swear it's an early pregnancy symptom due to the increased blood flow... hmmm.. So much for not symptom spotting! I know I sound crazy for even bringing it up ;) Strange, indeed!

Hang in there ladies.. !!!

User Image

12 years ago

I wanted to correct myself now that I think about it....I have been having hot flashes at night......how could I forget that?

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Clivencleo, thanks for the welcome.
I've been trying to conceive since April last year but I didn't begin BBT till summer and Clomid and Progesterone in November. AF reared her ugly head this morning so I'm out this month. If I don't get my BFP next cycle I may start IUI. My DH doesn't want to go there so my fingers are crossed for April.

12 years ago

MamaWannaB~ Welcome and on your ttc journey. You came to the right place for support and answers!
vm1980~I had my peak fertility reading on cd16 and cd17-so I am sure you will get your positive opk very soon!
Clivencleo~the dizzy spells were crazy for me as well. I am finally starting to feel like myself again. I still don't know if it was the clomid (increase in hormones?) or if I did indeed have some inner ear issues. I guess I'll see if it happens again this cycle. It was a few days after I was done taking my Clomid pills that the dizziness started.
BabyLoveJenn~ that your symptoms are a good sign!

Have a great week everyone and THANK YOU so much for all the support during my meltdown. I love that I have you all to share my ttc journey with.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies! I've been away for a few days, but have still been checking in and reading everyone's posts. I've been having all kinds of symptoms, hoping they are due to pg, and not clomid or pms. I'm getting very anxious! I tested yesterday and the day before (I know, way too early), but I have tons of the cheap test strips... So far I have only gotten what I think were evap white lines. The lines came up right away, but had no color, and then disappeared hours later... I had my progesterone levels checked on Saturday and my doctor called with results yesterday. My level was at 17.5, which means clomid did the trick and made me successfully ovulate. Woohoo!!!!! That was greats news! Before taking clomid my progesterone was only at a 3.5! Lately I've been really hungry, like seriously, nonstop hungry. I've even been dreaming about food, and in my dreams I can actually taste and smell the food. So weird! I've never had that before. Anyway, I've still been taking my temperatures every morning and at one point I thought I was going to have a triphastic temperature cycle because my temps went way up for two days, and then they fell back down to my post-o temperatures... Not too sure of what that meant. So I'm going to go and buy some first response, early results pregnancy tests and start testing. AF is due for this Saturday. And I'm hoping and praying that AF stays away. My bbs are a bit tender, normally they are very, very sore before AF, but not so much. Also, my nips are sensative and sore, which I normally do not have... Feel free to check out my page and see the rest of my symptoms and temperatures. I'd love to hear your thoughts (especially on my temperature spike).

Sending lots of sticky, baby dust to everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies,
So it looks like my first round on clomid was a failure :( According to the OPKs, I didn't ovulate...which is so strange...because I actually ovulate normally OFF clomid. So why did I NOT ovulate ON clomid? It is so upsetting. I started having spotting today, CD 33, so I am pretty sure I am about to get AF. My doctor wants to up my dose next round to 100 mg, instead of 50 and I may suggest she do it earlier in the cycle. I can't help but wonder if using clomid days 5-9 messed everything up? I may even opt for IUI, it just stinks because we pay for everything out of pocket...even the ultra sounds. I am also considering switching from my OBGYN to an RE. I am guessing because I am paying for everything anyway, it isn't saving me much going through my OBGYN?

12 years ago

Somedaysoon....sorry to hear that and when did you start OPK testing? Did you have a scan on day 12 and 15? My Dr wanted to go right into IUI but like you everything is out of pocket and wanted to take my chances on clomid first.

I started 50mg clomid on Thursday the 22rd (cd 5 - 9) and I am hoping I ovulate because I didn't naturally. Let me know how IUI is for you because I may do my first IUI in June.

Wishing all you ladies baby dust.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Agape_Love,
I was testing OPKs from the day my last period ended until I finally gave up on day 28. That was an expensive month of OPKs! My doctor did a scan and saw 1 mature follicle, but I still didn't ovulate. Or I did, but the OPKs were negative, which can happen. I will definitely let you know how the IUI goes if I end up doing this month. Fingers crossed! Hopefully you will get your BFP with just the clomid!

12 years ago

somedaysoon_sorry to hear that..my first round of clomid failed too, like you every visit to my OB gyne i pay cash...and all gyne are expensive, our saving is for the baby not for the gyne ,we did a scan and found 2 follicles (good)...this 2nd round we found only one mature follicles...still hoping that clomid work... no need trigger shot/iui ..

Jamie_

Afm, new syptoms again..stabbing pain on my uterus straight to right ov...hoping ita a pg NOT clomid syptoms..

to all

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies. Its very early in the morning for me right now but I need to get something off my chest and I cannot sleep. Pleased be warned what I have to say next may be TMI but I really need all the support I can get right now.
Yesterday at the end of my work shift i made one of my frequent stops to the restroom. I was feeling pretty good yesterday, even at like a horse most of the day, lol. Anyways, I got up from peeing and seen that the water in the toilet was completely red. Scared the life out of me. I rean back into my office and let my boss know I had to leave work a few minutes early that I was going to the E.R. My husband met me there. Called OB/GYN on the way and they had there answering service person tell me that I should probably go to E.R. They got me in witin 20 minutes or so. They drew my blood and started the I.V. I just knew I had lost this baby and they were gooing to tell me it was a tubal. They did a Topical and a Vaginal Ultrasound. Finally when they came back to gi over the results with me they had told me that the baby was in the uterus! But only 99 BPM for heartrate but not to worry too much. I have a cyst on my right ovary. And they did see just 1 egg. They told me to watch for an increase in blood and to follow up with my OB/GYN today or tomorrow. I am NOT completely out of the woods yet as the bleeding they are saying is from implantation, but it was alot and so I am still a very high threat of miscarriage now.

Ladies, I know I just gave you an earful and I thank you for listening. Please pray for me and my family during this oh so very fragile time.

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo