Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Omg! Creepy, creepy, creepy! So I don't remember the last time I had menstral cramps so bad that I needed a heating pad and pain pills but two days ago I felt awful to the point that it woke me from my sleep and I needed both. It's just plain strange that a few of us ladies are all experiencing that around the same time. I figured that I must have had a chemical because of the faint bfp and that's why the pain was so bad but I'm thinking i'm wrong after reading the last few posts. Very ironic lol.

Thanks meemer! One question though, do you go for blood tests everyday or u/s or how do they know when to "deliver" the goods? Basically, how are you monitored before ovulation is to occur?

babylove9- I wish I could help you there. Hasnt' happened to me but I have read that spotting in the first couple of rounds does happen to people but I don't know. Anybody else?

Agape- You sing it sister! We're all in this together:)

Tricia11- Oh girl, my heart goes out to you in so many ways. Pretty darn close to my story. Trying for number two for over a year only to find out that I'm not ovulating or at least not every cycle. All I could think was, argh! what a waste of time! Its funny how we all read different things, I read that round number 3 is the lucky one(Im on my 5th) so who really knows. Whatever the case, don't get too caught up on which month is the most common because take it from me, it's really discouraging when that "lucky" month comes and goes. It will happen eventually, that's what we all grab on to because it's true:) How are you feeling so far in terms of side effects?

VM1980- Yippy! I've used the digitals before and yes, that smiley face is the cats pajamas:P My 2nd and 3rd rounds were insane with pain! I was so bloated and felt like i could blow up a balloon with the amount of gas I thought I had trapped inside. Of course, there was no gas whatsoever, but it sure felt like that, gas with a side of stabbing lol. Apparently it's your ovaries working double time and is considered by most to be a good sign. Go get dancing girl!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies..

just checking in...for bfp announcements...reading bfp story made me happy..

im sorry for your loss ttcn30's..

12 years ago

@ Hopefull, i havent had any blood work this cycle and no u/s. I leave tomorrow for a 2 week vacation so when i return, i have an appt. with a new Dr for a 2nd opinion on options. The Dr i see now, i like, but they dont monitor you on clomid and have me do opks to detect ovulation and if no Positives by a certain day, i think like 21, they do HCG trigger. I always get a + on days 13 or 14 non medicated. With the clomid, the first month was day 12 of a +opk and that was wrong so we did the iui the following day and i didnt "O" until 3 days later, wasted money, wasted cycle. This past month i think we timed it perfectly but still BFN, i got a + opk on cycle day 17, did iui day 18, actually felt ovulation ( very very very painful and uncomfortable). Now im paitiently waiting for AF to arrive when i arrive on vacation. Booooooo!!! Not exactly how i had it planned, my dh and i have been trying way too long. Im cautiously optimistic that this new DR can shed some light for us and hopefully monitor a little more closely, to ALL and I HOPE TO SEE A SOON , FROM SOMEONE, JUST NOT ME THIS MONTH

12 years ago

vm1980 ~ I definitely had cramping and bloating around ovulation, but I think it felt different from AF cramping and bloating. I felt it for 2 days max though, afterwords it just seemed to linger lightly (if that makes sense). Congrats on your positive OPK. I was jumping for joy when I got mine. LOL

meemer77 ~ I too had only one very, very faint positive last cycle and AF has been different this round. Lots of cramping and back pain (more than usual), but (sorry TMI) there hasn't hardly been any red, it's been heavy though, but mostly dark brown (old blood?) Really gross. I don't know what's going on. I'm starting my second round of clomid today.

Something else that I'm unsure of... My temperature has been higher than it normally is before ovulation. It normally averages 96.8 (96.5-97.0), but for the last three days has been 97.5, 97.5, and 97.6 which was where my coverline normally is. I guess I'll wait and see if it drops down any more or not. Maybe my temps will run higher this round.

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies
well i just finished round two of clomid on sunday....hopefully i will ovulate within the next 5 days.... went to my usual female doctor that i have used for 10 years, yesterday to get a second opinion...well left feeling better bout the coarse of action my current doctor is doing....boy i have to say this last round of clomid sure was horrible for me and everyone around!!!!!! was so irritable and emotional.....started those so called validated fights and etc. DH was so understanding and put up with all of it quite well. but he did say no more clomid......hehe might have to take a break from clomid for a couple of cycles. so far not feeling anything.....so thinking O is not so close.....oh well trying to keep my hopes up and trying to concentrate on upcoming anniversary....we are going to vegas.....all you ladies here are great and full of information that i really enjoy.....

Donna J. User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for the Welcome. It does feel better knowing there are ladies out there going through the same thing as you. Today I am on CD 10 and starting to cramp so hoping that it is a good thing. I will start my opks today as well. Do you do one a day or two? I have been on other boards and some of those ladies do 3 a day. What is better? I am going to call my doctor and see if he will do another u/s. He isn't really doing much just giving me the pills. I had an u/s last month on cd 12 and i had 2 foliciles then an older stand 5 days later and one folicle ovulated. So he said meds are working. Kinda fustrating though because I wanna know what is going on in my body. Is anyone on cycle day 10 or close? Where we can be cycle buddies? I hope everyone else is doing good and someone gets a BFP soon. Baby dust to all

User Image

12 years ago

Okay I have a silly question. How do you add a ticker under your comments? Haven't done it yet on here and would like to! Thank you in advance. I guess my DH should be home to help me lol

User Image

12 years ago

Hello Ladies!

tricia_11~Go to your "My Countdown" Page and there is a box on the right hand side providing a link to create your ticker. There is another way as well but I'm having a brain fart! I think it might be on the page of "My Cycles & TWW"

vm1980~I had very bad cramping during ovulation my last cycle. I actually had them for about a week before and after! For me at times it felt like intensified af cramps and then some weird pinching cramps. So far this cycle I haven't really been having any cramps.

I had a little spotting the other day which I'm still not sure if its normal or not but I really haven't had any signs of o arriving other than the high fertility readings on my monitor. I should reach my peak fertility in 2 days if it's the same as last month. The problem is that we will be visiting family for Easter so we are going to have to be REALLY quiet bd'ing at their house (thankfully she's my sister and does know we are ttc)-I'm not taking the chance of missing o-we bd every second day and no holiday is going to interupt that! I have had a ridiculously busy two days and I am feeling exhausted. Last night during bd I was even yawning! LOL Not that it wasn't enjoyable but I just worked a 12 hour day after a restless sleep and a morning power outage resulting in a really bad hair day! I was permitted to yawn

Have a fantastic Easter everyone! on getting your positive opk's and bfp!!

User Image

12 years ago

tricia_11~There is also a link for creating a ticker at the top of your page "Tools & Tickers"
Create your ticker, right click and copy, then save your preferences and then click "Manage My Account" and "Forum Signatures" and right click and paste.

User Image

12 years ago

Thank You Ladies. I think I figured it out.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo