Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to this group to all the new ladies! This group helped me a lot.

To everyone I got to know while here I hope you all get your BFPs soon! but I'm finding that I really don't have a lot to say on here since I got my BFP. I'm switching to the site thebump.com, I wish you all the best of luck on your journey and I will miss you ladies :) Thank you for all the well wishes that you've sent to me and my DH, we appreciate it!

12 years ago

JamieNix- I don't do temping because I have no idea how to...lol.

Somedaysoon- welcome and lots of baby dust! :-)

User Image

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon - If you're interested in learning more about taking your basal temperature, this website has a lot of great information about it. http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/bbt-basal-body-temperature.html?disableMobile=true

You would need to buy a basal thermometer to use though, you can probably find one at cvs or walgreens. I ordered mine online for about $10.

Also, I've been reading this book that I absolutely love! I'd strongly suggest this book to anyone TTC. I ordered used from ebay. It is called Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler (revised edition). This book also has a lot of info for BBT and just about everything else.

User Image

12 years ago

JamieNix- thank you that info was very helpful. I'm going to go and see if I can order that book myself. Thank you so much and good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

G d Day..

Welcome to all newbies..

Littledebbie_Understand, you graduated from this furom..Hope we will be joining you on thebump.com soon...Wish all the Best..healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby..a Happy family soon..

Afm, Im taking EPO to help Cm naturally...My vits is folic acid and vitamin c as per advised of my OB..

Today,cd7 and last dose of clomid..Yay! Finished my 2nd round...But im wondering why still i have this spotting (tmi...creamy brown)..?

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon - You're welcome. I'm so glad that I could help.

Clivencleo - I'm on CD6 and tomorrow is my last day of clomid, and I've been having some light, brown creamy cm, usually when I go to the bathroom. I haven't had any more since this morning. Good luck to you on this cycle!

User Image

12 years ago

Jamie_yay! we're cycle buddies.. , This afternoon no more creamy brown spotting...I dont have this kind of spotting before clomid...thankfully its NOT itchy and smelly (tmi)..Hopefully, It will completely gone by tomorrow..
Today, the ovulation sign started..pokes/pinching on left and right Ov..on and off mild cramping on lower abd..
Thank you and GOOD LUCK to you too..

to ALL!

12 years ago

I'm starting on Clomid at the start of my next cycle. I'm CD21 right now, but that doesn't mean anything because of how irregular I am. I will most likely have to have them jump start my period in a few weeks. I'm so glad that I have you all here to help me if I have questions!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Welcome felurian! :-) Good luck and if u have any questions at all one of these wonderful ladies or myself will be more than happy to help u. We are here for each others support. I been here since Jan and I love this forum!

User Image

12 years ago

Well ladies after doing some thinking over the past hour I have decided that I am going to stop ttc. I feel way to stressed and its only getting worse. After 2 years of trying and 2 out of three cycles of clomid I'm not getting any results. I'm only 4dpo right now after my 2nd cycle so I will stick around here until af shows. I just don't feel like I'm going to get my bfp anyway. I can't go through another cycle of clomid or ttc without it because i really feel like I'm on the verge of having a nervous breakdown and its scary. My mental can't support me anymore. So here's to hoping for the best on my 2nd but last cycle of clomid and good luck to all of you ladies.... :-)

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo