Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

View Full Post

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC journey!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

284 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 284 Replies | Last Page

Hoping4babysoon, your temp the first 2 weeks are lower, then once you ovulate, you should see a rise in your temp by atleast .4 degrees. I always have a temp risethe day after "o" but some women it taks a day to three days, also, you want your temp to stay high for atleast 3 days after to confirm "o" and it should stay elevated through your "luteal" phase. My temps usually slowly decrease as i approach AF, this cycle, my temps stayed up until today they dropped and my AF is due tomorrow, Boooooo
If your temps dont drop and you miss AF, TEST!!!!!
to you and to everyone out there!!!!!

12 years ago

Also: its very important to take your temps at the same time every morning BEFORE you get out of bed, keep the thermometer on a nightstand so you can reach it and take it immediatley upon waking
If you have a restless/poor nights sleep, it can affect your temps or if you get up to use the restroom, it will also affect your temps. In order to count it as a true temp, you need to be sleeping for atleast 3 straight hours, uninterupted, and

12 years ago

Thank u so much ladies!!! U guys are so helpful. I guess its safe to say i ovulated!!! Yayyyyy! Lol... Hopefully this results in a bfp being as though this is my last round of clomid and i am unsure of what the doctors are going to do next.... So now im in my tww so here goes nothin ladies....!

User Image

12 years ago

Best of luck to you, Hoping4BabySoon!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Thank u lots jamienix!! Im sending lots of baby dust and luck ur way as well!!! :)

User Image

12 years ago

DH's sperm analysis just came in... and it's not good. :( His morphology is only 4%. Doctor is recommending IUI. We didn't want to go this route...
I'm shocked.. and devistated. My doctor said we just got REALLY lucky with DS. Of course, I've always considered him an amazing blessing.
We think we're going to give it our all this cycle (4th round of clomid).. and do the ultrasound and the HCG shot.. and if it doesn't happen this time around, we're going to stop this madness. I can't begin to describe how I'm feeling. Hearing that there is a very high possibility that we won't have another child brings me to tears, but I'm also relieved, in a very strange and unexpected way - TTC is very taxing on me, emotionally.. and it almost feels like someone finally gave me a reason to stop all the testing, all the useless symptom spotting, all the hoping, all the disappointment.
Sending out lots of love to all you ladies who are strong enough to keep on with this... you women are amazing.

User Image

12 years ago

I just took an opk two line ones from target and had mixed feelings about them so did a CBD one and there is a smiley face. I am going to test again after a bit to make sure. This put a smile on my face. When should we ovulate?

User Image

12 years ago

BabyLoveJenn ~ I am so sorry to hear about your DH's test results. I can only imagine how devistating that is. My DH has not had that test done yet. My doctor said that if I'm still not pregnant after 3 cycles of clomid than he would want to do further testing (including DH's sperm). We bought one of the sperm check tests off of the internet and that came out fine, but those only test his sperm count. Again, I am so so sorry. I am pouring tons of sticky, baby dust on you and your DH. You both are in my thoughts and prayers. At a time like this, I guess you can atleast be thankful to have your DS, but I really hope this cycle works for you.

Tricia ~ Congrats on your postive OPK. They normally say the ovulation will occur within 12-24 hours of your first positive OPK. Ovulation can be confirmed with BBT. Time to start like crazy. They say your are fertile for five days before ovulation, and five days after ovulation.

Hoping4babysoon ~ You are welcome.

User Image

12 years ago

Babylovejenn i am so sorry to hear that. My fingers are crossed for u and u are also in my prayers.
Jamienix my dr said the same thing about if im not pregnant in 3 months then she will do further testing and also a SA on my dh. I got one of those test from the internet to that checks dh sperm count and his came out good as well but there are lots of other factors that could be our delay...i truely am hoping for my bfp this round because mentally i dont think im ready for further tests and procedures..ugh... Why is this so hard for us???

User Image

12 years ago

TTCin30s- My heart truly aches for you! I also lost my baby at 7 weeks. Even though it wasn't that long (and people didn't take it seriously) it's still definitely enough time to get attached and super excited!
And just a personal experience- please feel free to ignore me if you wish- but I really wish that I had gone back on birth control for just two or three months after my miscarriage. The pregnancy/miscarriage really got my hormones super wacky, and they were crazy and I was not ovulating for over a year. I feel that if I had gone on birth control immediately, it could have gotten them under control and back on a normal cycle. Of course, not everyone needs to do this, but it really would have helped me. I know it seems backwards to go on BC when you are TTC, but it could make things happen faster in the long run. Just something to consider.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo